OS ~KuNan~ Dil Dosti - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends, I have written one shot on Mauli-Kunal- Nandini. I hope you all will like it.
Let me know how it is...
Thanks in advance..

-//////-

Mauli and Nandini were childhood best friends. They grew together in small city. Mauli was always frank, outspoken, independent girl. while nandini was introvert, shy girl. Mauli used to were jeans, kurtis, tees where nandini used to were chunidars, long skirts. Both were intelligent and got admission in Engineering college of Delhi. Now it was tough time for Nandini because she was never been out of her city. But here also Mauli was with her so both friends shifted to Delhi for studies. Its just best thing to have your childhood best friend with you in your graduation time. Both the girls enjoyed there graduation a-lot. They explored the places , bunked the classes(it was difficult to bunk classes when Nandini was there still they bunked with Mauli's efforts) , made friends, had fun in there graduation. After graduation both got job also in same organization. Everything was going smooth. One day Mauli received call from her home that her parents want her to get married and they have chosen a guy for her. Mauli got pissed of listening this. She was the one who believed in love marriage and not arranged one. On other hand Nandini had always believed into arranged marriage because she had seen her ma papa's successful marriage.

The day had arrived when Mauli was supposed to meet a guy of her parents choice. Mauli had forced Nandini to come with her but due to work Nandini couldn't come. Mauli   had planed that she will meet that guy for her parents sake and tell him she didn't want to marry him. When Mauli met kunal she was happy to meet him but still she didn't want to marry him that was her final decision. Kunal also agreed with her because he was in search of his dream girl which was not Mauli. They become good friends in their first meeting. Mauli talked a-lot with Kunal about her best friend and Kunal got more interested in Nandini.

Mauli told all this to Nandini and Nandini just smiled because she knew her friend. Kunal kept contact with Mauli though they were said no for marriage to each other. One day finally Kunal , Mauli, Nandini met in the mall. Kunal was mesmerized by Nandini. He just kept staring at her. Mauli coughed and distracted him. He just smiled. They talked for while and enjoyed each others company. Of course Mauli was the one who was talking and others were just smiling. Nandini also felt something different about Kunal but she kept quiet. After that day Kunal used to find each and every way to meet Nandini. Mauli was intermediate medium of their meetings. Kunal had developed strong feelings for Nandini and he was sure she is only one for him. Nandini also had developed same feelings for Kunal but being shy in nature there was no chance of confessing. The changed behavior of Kunal and Nandini was not unnoticed by Mauli. Mauli thought something to do for them. It was Nandini's bday and Mauli arranged party for their common friends. Of course Kunal was also invited. Mauli smiled at him and asked him to come aside. When he asked what matter? Mauli told please don't waste my efforts of this party and just confess to Nandini. Kunal was shocked to hear that. Mauli said I am not fool my friend. Kunal thanked her and said yes I'll. Cake cutting was done. Nandini was surrounded by friends. Everyone was wishing her , feeding her cake, chatting with her. Nandini was waiting for Kunal to wish but he was no where. She asked Mauli about Kunal. Mauli told she didn't know. Nandini just smiled but she got worried where he disappeared. Suddenly lights of the hall gone off and spot light focused on Nandini.

"Hey Birthday Girl, Wish you a very happy birthday a familiar voice wished.

Everyone clapped. Nandini recognized whose voice is that and her heart beats raised.

"you're amazing , Just the way you are And when you smile The whole worldstops and stares for a while Cause, girl, you're amazing Just the way you are

Nandini turned red. Kunal approached towards her. He bent down on knee and hold the ring in his hands.

"Nandini, I love you. Will you marry me? He smiled brightly.

Everyone cheered for them. Nandini blushed harder and nodded yes.

Kunal slides ring in Nandini's finger. Nandini got overwhelmed and hugged Kunal. " I love you too.

Couple lived happily ever after... 😳Edited by mishti_forever - 5 years ago
congrats.this is the first kunal nandini os. so hate off to you.loved the friendship of mouli nandini.good that though lunal mouli refused to marry each other they became friends. kunal nandini meeting n getting attracted to each other was romantic. so sweet of mouli to try her best to unite them.loved kunal wishing nandini on her birthday ...proposing her with the ring n nandini confessing her love...then the hug werw romantic 
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

sweet one
loved reading it

thanks you dear 😊
Originally posted by meghasweet

Aweeei amazed loved it

Happy you liked it 😊
Loved it πŸ˜Š Good job!
Originally posted by jasminerahul

congrats.this is the first kunal nandini os. so hate off to you.loved the friendship of mouli nandini.good that though lunal mouli refused to marry each other they became friends. kunal nandini meeting n getting attracted to each other was romantic. so sweet of mouli to try her best to unite them.loved kunal wishing nandini on her birthday ...proposing her with the ring n nandini confessing her love...then the hug werw romantic

Thank you so much dear 😊 😊 it's great that you loved it. yes I wanted to keep all charaters positive and happy go lucky 😊
Originally posted by Alohomora_

Loved it😊Good job!

Thank you 😊
Originally posted by mishti_forever

thanks you dear 😊

you are the first one to write
congrats
Originally posted by Keepdreaming

you are the first one to write