Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
"When you love the best you live without the rest" HE Said πŸ˜‰ True but the question that arise is WHO Is the BEST? & How long she remains so? Well that's the show is all about πŸ˜† 
So finally 'SILSILA' Is on the floor where we have 

The bold & beautiful Mauli πŸ˜ƒ
The MAN every girls prays/dreams for Kunal πŸ˜³
And the gorgeous lady we don't know yet πŸ˜‰

Yes we don't know the real Nandini yet & we will get to know her only when she will be 'Living' with her friend Mauli or with a man like Kunal not now when she is just 'Passing her days' with the abusive husband of hers πŸ˜‘ So I have reserved my views on Nandini till I know her πŸ˜³

When Nandini is dealing with domestic violence on the other hand we have Kunal-Mauli setting the environment with complete passionate love πŸ‘ Their interactions & intimate moments are so so REAL & something Indian TV lacks or I should say hesitates to show πŸ˜› 

Kunal-Mauli the couple goals, they have a perfect paradise filled with love understanding support & a secret πŸ˜† 

Secret about a friend... When there is everything so perfect why a secret?  

EMA is a cheap thing where Kunal-Mauli both are very strong personalities & they share a very strong bond as well so they needs something equally strong thing to make a crack between them something as cheap as EMA can't do that

Overall very very impressive presentation till now and I am already addicted to Silsila πŸ‘
Edited by Arpimugfan - 5 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Nice post dear...

Thanks πŸ˜³
rnm_83 thumbnail
Hello guys myself new to the forum ...deadly mad behind the show after seeing first two episode ...but guys why I have strong feeling this paradise is empty ..feel like Kunal and mauli just pacifying eachother that we love each other😲

Whereas nanidini dd is really going to kill us with the expression superb...
Abhinav is too good in negative
Must say you have pen  downed so nicely ...😳
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously Kunal mouli r couple goals . I love mouli too. Don't want their bond to break.Mouli being busy is going to be justification for kunal nandini bond but that will never be acceptable.