Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

A Perfect Paradise and A Friend......

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
"When you love the best you live without the rest" HE Said πŸ˜‰ True but the question that arise is WHO Is the BEST? & How long she remains so? Well that's the show is all about πŸ˜† 
So finally 'SILSILA' Is on the floor where we have 

The bold & beautiful Mauli πŸ˜ƒ
The MAN every girls prays/dreams for Kunal πŸ˜³
And the gorgeous lady we don't know yet πŸ˜‰

Yes we don't know the real Nandini yet & we will get to know her only when she will be 'Living' with her friend Mauli or with a man like Kunal not now when she is just 'Passing her days' with the abusive husband of hers πŸ˜‘ So I have reserved my views on Nandini till I know her πŸ˜³

When Nandini is dealing with domestic violence on the other hand we have Kunal-Mauli setting the environment with complete passionate love πŸ‘ Their interactions & intimate moments are so so REAL & something Indian TV lacks or I should say hesitates to show πŸ˜› 

Kunal-Mauli the couple goals, they have a perfect paradise filled with love understanding support & a secret πŸ˜† 

Secret about a friend... When there is everything so perfect why a secret?  

EMA is a cheap thing where Kunal-Mauli both are very strong personalities & they share a very strong bond as well so they needs something equally strong thing to make a crack between them something as cheap as EMA can't do that

Overall very very impressive presentation till now and I am already addicted to Silsila πŸ‘
Edited by Arpimugfan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Thanks πŸ˜³
rnm_83 thumbnail
Hello guys myself new to the forum ...deadly mad behind the show after seeing first two episode ...but guys why I have strong feeling this paradise is empty ..feel like Kunal and mauli just pacifying eachother that we love each other😲

Whereas nanidini dd is really going to kill us with the expression superb...
Abhinav is too good in negative
Must say you have pen  downed so nicely ...😳
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously Kunal mouli r couple goals . I love mouli too. Don't want their bond to break.Mouli being busy is going to be justification for kunal nandini bond but that will never be acceptable.
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rnm_83

Hello guys myself new to the forum ...deadly mad behind the show after seeing first two episode ...but guys why I have strong feeling this paradise is empty ..feel like Kunal and mauli just pacifying eachother that we love each other😲

Whereas nanidini dd is really going to kill us with the expression superb...
Abhinav is too good in negative
Must say you have pen  downed so nicely ...😳

Thanks and welcome to the forum πŸ˜³
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

Seriously Kunal mouli r couple goals . I love mouli too. Don't want their bond to break.Mouli being busy is going to be justification for kunal nandini bond but that will never be acceptable.

Same here loving Kunal Mauli πŸ‘ I don't think her being busy would be the reason, Kunal is used to with her tight schedule and they share very good understanding as well πŸ˜‰ 
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sometimes!! What looks absolutely PERFECT is not that perfect in REALITY! but I liked your post and I will love to witness the turns it takes! I hope the makers are capable of depicting the progress in a proper acceptable way and not in any illogical way!!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Same here loving Kunal Mauli πŸ‘ I don't think her being busy would be the reason, Kunal is used to with her tight schedule and they share very good understanding as well πŸ˜‰ 

Dint u watch yesterday's episode ? The example of his friend .He is used to it but not always .His friend was used to it but what happened ? As shakti said its about modern day relationships where people juggling between personal and professional life and many relations do not survive.
chemgirl thumbnail
Nice post dear.
I am loving Kunal and Mauli. It is kind of heart breaking to think their marriage is going to go for a toss. 

Kunal is a man of emotions rules by his heart. That is going to make things harder for him. To him Mauli is now the epitome of everything he wants. A wife, best friend, lover. One who pampers him n whom he can pamper. Nandini's entry is going to break that image. N then he will torn between his loyalty to Mauli and longing for Nandini. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

Dint u watch yesterday's episode ? The example of his friend .He is used to it but not always .His friend was used to it but what happened ? As shakti said its about modern day relationships where people juggling between personal and professional life and many relations do not survive.

Yes I have watched it but I don't think makers will show KUNAL having the same issues as Nilesh yeah he will find himself standing in almost at the same position where now Nilesh is but his reasons n hopefully choices would be different