Yeh Dil He To Hai/ Plot Prologue Character Sketch Page 1 / 6th June

Posted: 5 years ago

There is no rule book for me. When I start a fiction. It depends upon my mood and response. If I get better response it boast up my morale to give preference to that particular work. Now a days I am under spell of the plot given by Suhaana. As I asked my readers to give suggestion. The comedy I started, it was all ruined by one reader. Who also does same with others too. But it hurtz.

Hence I am back to my genre. The intense one..I had stared to write. But many FB buddies knew about my arm injury which is really severe.Still I am trying to  give my best. If things will go as I want. I will post all here on IF.. All started as an OS then I felt I can't do justification with such a beautiful plot with few scenes. What is the future of this plot I don't know. It is u who will decide.

If I ll get response then I ll not care about my health for you. Choice is urs.
Edited by Sonia.KN - 5 years ago

Prologue 

A story is a story after all. What else ? If it has a start, there is an end too. Its destiny who decides whether the climax is gonna be good or bad. But my life is a never ending tale with pauses.

Why I said so ? Pauses ! You might think I am drunk or confused.That was possible once not now.

When every story has an end then how could my story be a never ending tale ? Actually my life was and is full of tales. Each one set a stage for next one before ending.After a small pause next tale starts.Every story is inter linked. There are many Semicolons ( ; ) but no full stop ( . ). 

Till few years back there was nothing to be changed. All stories seemed similar. Every night was the end of one day story, a short lived tale. Every morning's hangover reminded me who I am, but where I am I never knew. 

Precisely without betraying, my legs always dragged me toward permanently booked Suite No 420, Hotel Blue Lake. The Seven Star Hotel or second home for those reputed public figures who lived dual life. A dark life. But my image was very " neat and clean ". Just black so no stain. 

Till the age of 25, I didn't want to change. Maan Singh Khuraana was born to be ruined and wanted to be ruined. But suddenly what happened that all the semicolons ( ; ), Exclamations  ! turned to Question mark ?. Without any full stop.

What happened to Maan Singh Khuraana everyone's favourite. A lover boy turned to be another synonym for Hatred. 

I will tell my story if you will give me love. 

Pyar Ho Ja Nafrat Yeh Fir Bhi Dhadkta Hai 

Kyonki Yeh Dil Hi To Hai 

Jisme Har Ehsaas Samaa Jaata Hai, 

Kabhi Chip Jaata Hai, Kabhi Dikh Jaata Hai

Aakir Yeh Dil He To Hai

Presently I am posting three Characters only . As per set background. We will take leap soon. These are from where we will start the story.

Maan Singh Khuraana

25 years old country most eligible Casanova ðŸ˜†. As he doesn't want to get married. He thinks he is born to get ruined and so its better to ruin himself..He inherited all these qualities from his mother. He wants to make her feel proud. She ruined his father's life, so indirectly his too. But he didn't want to act partial. Didn't want to be another reason's of his father's grief. Hence he topped IIT and IIM to prove what genes he acquired from his father. His Maternal Grand Father married his only spoiled daughter ( his mom ) with his middle class friend's son. Who was Charted Accountant by profession. That is Maan's Dad. In a hope that he would bring his daughter on right track but he was wrong. With this he ruined two lives , His Dad Kunal Sing Khurana and his.But Mrs. Pooja Gulati alias Khuraana never changed.

Geet Handa

21 years old beauty with the brain. She is an " Orphan ". Orphan in terms that she had parents, but she cut ties with them. She belonged to a small town in HP district. Her father was a Compounder in a Local Doctor's Clinic. Neither Geet's mom brought dowry her father demanded nor she could give him a son. 

Geet grew up seeing her father torturing her mother. Physically n Mentally abusing her. But she never dared to raise a voice against him. As she had no other place to go. Geet was 12 when his father married second time. From that day her mother's condition turned more worse. She was mere a maid. So was Geet. She herself became victim of abuse by her step mom.Her mother always stopped her to act rebellious  

She was a brilliant student. Till 12 she studied in Govt. Senior Secondary School on Scholarship by a charitable trust. She wanted to do achieve big in life to prove self , for her mother..But her mother didn't support her even at this stage. She was scared to go against so called society norms. Giving only pain and humiliation.

She discussed this with her School Head Teacher as she was her favourite student. She was ready to help her. But for this she had to take a bold step. Her teacher helped her to get admission in College run by Khuraana Trust in New Delhi and an orphanage provided her accommodation. 

She had left home and was minor, hence it was important to start afresh where her father couldn't reach. That's why she landed in Delhi. Just scholarship was not enough. As the time was passing she started to look for part time jobs. 

But she was still a student. Neither she was that smart nor fluent in english like any metropolitan girl. But knowledge wise her language skills were much better than any convent educated student.

So with the help of her best friend Khushi who was her classmate and roommate   too. She got part time job as room attendant in such a prestigious seven star hotel where Khurshi's Uncle was working as a Kitchen Assistant..Here Khushi was also doing waitress job. 

During week ends or holiday parties Geet also joined her as part of catering staff for some extra money. Now she has completed her Graduation with first class and joined MBA evening classes. Along side on her experience of 3 years and good grades she is applying for some decent job. Possibly she gets promotion here as assistant admin staff.

Khushi Sharma

21 years old girl is also an orphan. Geet and Khushi are with each other since the first year of their Graduation . She is beautiful,but not as brilliant in studies as Geet is. She is working as waitress in Hotel Blue Lake and during in house and outdoor parties she works as catering staff. Her maternal uncle helped her and Geet in getting job here. 

Rest of details later 

Dimaag Ek Jail Hai per Dil Ek Ehsaas Hai jisko koi quid nahi kar sakta. Yeh kabhi bhi kahi bhi fisal jaata hai.Aakir Yeh Dil He To Hai, Dimaag thodi hai...

Index
Nice prologue and cs. Waiting fir uodate 
Interesting pro and cs
Start soon
Looking forward to read it
congrats for new story..
loved the prologue. filled with mystery...
and it made me curious to know more about his life !!!

continue soon .

and before that please take care of your arm...
I'll wait till you are ready to come back all fit and fine..
Edited by Kawan - 5 years ago
 please  pm  me  when  u  come  online  
waiting  mahi  
Take care of ur arm buddy.. interesting prologue.. it's show's how person can emerge/grow different ly to a almost similar situations
Seams interested waiting for First part
Would love to read more... Dear waiting