Celebrity Fan Clubs

Quasquicentennial - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 3

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Rajeev KhandelwalVerified account @RK1610IsMe 
More

Please welcome tonite on #Juzzbaat #ZeeTV the very charming and honest @mishalraheja and the gorgeous and happy go lucky @AryaSmilesa ...super fun episode. Kya kahoon...baat bantey bantey reh gayi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A good episode😊

My definition of a good episode is...he looked very good (nothing new), he hosted/anchored/orchestrated the episode so very well (nothing new)
All bright colourful and cheerful.

His lapel pin was something that had something that seemed like wings...
Know why he wore that 😃
Because he was playing cupid❤️
aaannddd cupid has wings 😛

shiropa thumbnail
I just came here and good to see a new fc. Rajeev keeps talking about lrl
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gold Awards 2018 To Air Tonight : Glimpses Of What You Can Watch Tonight On TV! IN PICS

By Fuzion Productions - Jun 24, 2018

The 11th Kesh King Gold Awards 2018 is all set to air on June 24th at 7 pm on Zee TV onwards.

The awards that is going to air tonight has a set of wholesome entertainment for the viewers.

Viewers will see Shakti Arora and Helly Shah performing on the song Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyar Karega' in a horror story based stage act.

Arjun Bijlani, Anita Hassanandani and Aamir Ali will be seen doing a short fun Naagin act on stage wherein Ali Asgar will play Naagin.

The ladies, Surbhi Jyoti, Karishma Tanna, Sargun Mehta and Sriti Jha will prove their fitness by tugging a rope against Nakuul Mehta and Ali Asgar.

Drashti Dhami and Sanjeeda Shaikh will be seen doing a tribute act for late Sridevi.

Mahesh Thakur and Shubhangi Atre too will be seen performing on stage.

Gurmeet Choudhary will be performing on Baahubali's title track.

All is all, it will be an entertainment extravaganza and below are the little glimpses of the same. Take a look

Aamir Ali, Ali Asgar, Anita Hassanandani, Adaa Khan And Arjun Bijlani

Link :

https://www.fuzionproductions.com/gold-awards-2018-to-air-tonight-glimpses-of-what-you-can-watch-tonight-on-tv-in-pics/14/

Shaina_b thumbnail
The 11th Kesh King Gold Awards Here's All The On Stage Performance Details And Inside Pictures!

By Fuzion Productions - Jun 23, 2018

11th Kesh King Gold Awards 2018

The 11th Kesh King Gold Awards was a rocking affair. Besides, the cream of the TV industry gracing the ceremony in their fineries, there were also some great performances by top telly actors.

Actors Karishma Tanna, Anita Hassandani and Surbhi Chandna performed on Ek Do Teen', Oye Oye' and Hawa Hawaii' at the event.

A dreamy number was performed by Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel on the song Hawayein'. Arjun Bijlani, Krystle Dsouza, Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan also performed on Ladki Hai Kya Re Baba', Aaj Na chhodenge Tujhe', O laal dupatte wali' as well as Khudko kya samjhti hai'.

There was also a performance by Dipika Kakar, Meera Deosthale and Vivek Dahiya.

"The awards this year were amazing. We had some great performances by the top actors of TV and the audience loved it. I am so grateful to everyone for making the awards a success this year too. The Gold Awards have always represented class and style and this year was as spectacular as they have been all these years, says Vikaas Kalantri, MD & CEO, White Leaf Entertainment.

Some of the actors who attended the awards included Aamir Ali, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Vivian Dsena, Drashti Dhami, Mouni Roy, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Debina Banerjee, Karanvir Bohra, Teejay Sidhu, Karan Tacker and Shweta Tiwari among others.

11th Kesh King Gold Awards would be telecast on 24th June, 7 pm onwards.

Arjun Bijlani And Shivangi Joshi

Arjun Bijlani And Krystle Dsouza

Link :

https://www.fuzionproductions.com/the-11th-kesh-king-gold-awards-heres-all-the-on-stage-performance-details-and-inside-pictures/

Shaina_b thumbnail

Edited by Shaina_b - 5 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Have to be careful in front of Hitisha: Narayani Shastri on ex-boyfriend Gaurav Chopraa's wife

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Jun 28, 2018, 23:24 IST

TV actors Narayani Shastriand Gaurav Chopraa, who once dated each other have proved that exes can be friends. The two have been friends for a long time now and also appeared together on the sets of Rajeev Khandelwal's chat show JuzzBaatt. The upcoming episode of the show will see the two stars coming together for honest confessions.

Gaurav and Narayani, who have been in a relationship in the past, opened up about their connection and how they continue to share a great bond even after their breakup. When Rajeev asked them if they felt any awkwardness or discomfort while being friends post their split, Gaurav and Narayani unanimously answered the question with a firm "NO.

Narayani said, "Gaurav and I were very open about our relationship and everybody knew about it. When you try to keep in touch or be friends with your ex, it is awkward initially because you are moving from one phase to another, but eventually, the awkwardness just disappears and you just get used to it. Gaurav added, "It is somewhat difficult, but in our case, we understood that we are better off as friends and not as a couple."

Furthermore, Rajeev also asked Gaurav and Narayani how their respective partners feel about their bond of friendship. Narayani said, "I have to be careful. I remember I have said a few things in front of Hitisha because I have known Gaurav for years now. So I tend to say things which I am not supposed to. Moreover, Hitisha is a warm person and takes things in the right spirit." Complimenting Narayani, Gaurav said, "Narayani's best quality is that she is transparent and self-confident and it is very easy for a man to understand her, simply because there is no pretense."

Well that's not it, Gaurav and Narayani's impeccable chemistry and great camaraderie will prove to be a delightful treat for the audience as they will be seen sharing many hilarious stories and well-kept secrets. The duo will indulge in several fun activities and speak at length about their bond of friendship.

Link :
Edited by Shaina_b - 5 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Shaina_b thumbnail
Shaina_b thumbnail