Posted: 5 years ago
Abhinav and Drishti were a couple in Geet as Dev and Geet. There also Abhinav had negative character against Drishti and same here yar. They also look nice together.
Yes Dev was grey.But later he turned good.in geet they had good chemistry.Drashti has goos chemistry with all
dev was still better here Rajdeep is out and out evil but yes abhinav is too good as Rajdeep
Right.Dev was better.He never abused Geet n later e turned good.

Originally posted by Snow_Angel

dev was still better here Rajdeep is out and out evil but yes abhinav is too good as Rajdeep
Originally posted by jasminerahul

dev was one of best character as grey
he was charming witty even romantic but here raj is totally opposite... and Abhi doing great job
we already hating him to the core , its prove he hit the nerve rightEdited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Hey friends i wasn't aware dev turned into positive charater in geet coz i hadnt followed geet till end.
Abhinav is really handsome and as actor also he is best. Lets see how his charater turns in silsila.

yes drishtis chemistry with all her co actors is always great.
Originally posted by mishti_forever

Hey friends i wasn't aware dev turned into positive charater in geet coz i hadnt followed geet till end.
Abhinav is really handsome and as actor also he is best. Lets see how his charater turns in silsila.

yes drishtis chemistry with all her co actors is always great.

he may turn more negative ( if it even possible)
the way he abuse her big no for being good guy or forgiveness
yup Drashti has very good chemistry with every co
Originally posted by jasminerahul

It's mostly NT who forced him to do that...still he was a bad guy but not evil like Rajdeep
Originally posted by mishti_forever

Abhinav and Drishti were a couple in Geet as Dev and Geet. There also Abhinav had negative character against Drishti and same here yar. They also look nice together.
I uesed to like him as Dev.. He was bad but not but not evil and abusive.. Why does abbhinav get only grey characters ðŸ¥±
In ek hazaron Abhinav played a positive charac.I think in the movie too

Originally posted by -NM-

I uesed to like him as Dev.. He was bad but not but not evil and abusive.. Why does abbhinav get only grey characters ðŸ¥±