Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I dont think Mauli is the kinda person who would do something like that and in that case neither Nandini or Mauli will want to see each other...my guess is that Mauli must have met Kunal in college after she left home for medical school coz yesterday she was talking about hostel life...also as to why Mauki doesnt call Nandini...i think it is neitger fear nor anger but awkwardness...this I say from personal experience...sometimes distance and loss of contact leads to a degree of awkwardness with a person who was once part of ur everyday life...that may just be it

This seems like another theory too. Let's wait and watch.
Silent_Wings thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mauli is not kind of person who trick her friend and Kunal is nowhere in flashback picture of Nandini and mauli. They are going to reveal soon why two friends lost contact with each other and didn't put effort to know how they are living ?? This is one of awaited suspense in the show...Firstly I want all three lead actors in one frame. I hope this happens soon.
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komol

You know strangely enough I was thinking the same thing.

Maulies behaviour whenever nandini is involved is quite strange and q jumpy if you ask me.
But nandini on the other hand doesn't seem as cryptic and secretive about her relationship with maulie at all. 
I feel like there's more to their current circumstances than meets the eye.
How maulie and nandini drifted apart? Why maulie refused to contact nandini even when she clearly had the means to?
How nandini ended up getting married to her husband ?
How kunal and maulie met ?
Are all questions that need to be answered in order to truly understand the story and it's grey shaded characters.

That's exactly what's on my mind. I think all the characters have a grey shade. Let's see how the CVs are going to turn the story around. I just hope that the apparent reason is justifiable.