Fan Fictions

Arya ff: Kaabil (continuation)

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Chp 8: Arya's Birthday

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4901073
Previous chps

Few days later after the holi, they all were really busy in their own lives. Maya was sitting thinking about something. Suddenly she remembered about the special day that is today. 'Arjun,' she said all of a sudden. 'Yes,' he answered. 'Today is Arya's birthday and she's my daughter, I can't even go and celebrate this day with my princess,' Maya told him sadly. 'Why to take tension when I am here? Its simple, we will change our looks and go there,' Arjun told her. 'Really? But how?' Maya asked excitedly. He told her everything (muted) and they giggled slightly.

Durga was working in the kitchen when Dev came and hugged her from behind. 'Hello sweetheart,' he said and kissed her cheek. She blushed. 'Dev,' she said pretending to be irritated. 'What yar jaanu? I can't even kiss you ha?' he asked kissing her all over her face and neck trying to shoo away her irritation. 'OK OK I m not irritated, stop,' she said and took a sigh of relief as he stopped. She received a phone call. 'Hallo,' she spoke over the phone. 'Nitya dee, I mean sorry, Durga dee, today is Arya's birthday, so we're all going there with our disguised looks.'

'Really? Yes! Yes! Yes! My baby's birthday? What disguise I will take?...oh OK, till what time we will go? Evening?... OK perfect,' Durga said and disconnected the call and hugged Dev. 'Hubby today is Arya's birthday and we're going there, hip hip hip hurray! Its in evening so you can also come, I m so excited,' Durga exclaimed. 'Really?' Dev asked and she nodded in positive and he twirled her. 'I will also come to meet that baby girl, I love kids, I don't know when we will get our child,' he said and she blushed and hugged him.

Sanjana was shopping for a dress for Arya and all of a sudden a thought came in her mind that the real mother of Arya can't come. She got teary eyed. Just then she received Maya's message about their plan of disguise and she smiled. 'Thanks Maya, you solved my biggest headache, I don't want Arya to say that I separated her from her real mother,' Sanjana said and continued shopping. Shanaya was jogging in the park when someone started jogging beside her. She turned her head to see who it was and smiled seeing Shaurya. 'Hey Shaurya,' she exclaimed.

'Hey, mind if I ask a question?' he asked while jogging and she nodded in negative. 'You're already thin, if you jog more, you won't be seen anymore,' he joked and she stopped all of sudden bowing down holding her knees. 'I was joking,' he said and she began running after him and he ran as fast as he could, she reached out her hand to catch him and finally caught him. 'I won't leave you, I m telling you,' she said beating him and his attention was caught by a plant kept nearby. He went near it and took some wet mud in his hands.

'Fine, then let's fight like this,' he said and smeared the mud on her face. 'Hey! What's your problem?' she shouted and she too took some wet mud in her hands and smeared it on him and they continued having a mud fight. 'Enough, else everyone will feel that zombies are present on earth,' he said and she smeared more mud on his face and laughed on him and he too did the same and ran and she too ran after him. The live tom and jerry went on, she received Maya's call who told her also about the plan.

'Yayyy! Shaurya, Arya's birthday is today, you are coming with me, right?' she asked. 'Yes of course but before that let's just continue our mud fight,' he said and hearing the word mud fight she ran like a maniac and he laughed. Aarohi was driving her car and thought of calling up Tara to have a lunch with him and get to know her as she really wanted to be there as her twin. She called on her number but her phone was switched off. She gave up the idea of calling her and saw Deep's car beside her.

She got down the car and went to him. 'Hi Deep where are you going?' she asked. 'Nowhere,' he said. 'What?' she asked. 'Nothing, I mean I was tensed on some matter I told you I will tell later,' he said and started leaving. 'Deep wait,' she said stopping him and received a call from Maya who told her about the same disguise plan. 'Deep, there's a party in evening, birthday party, would you like to come?' he asked and she sighed. 'What do you know about me? You won't feel good by knowing, bye.'

He went from there and he got thinking. She sat in his car and drove off from there. Later at evening, Maya, Durga, Aarohi, Shanaya, Arjun, Dev and Shaurya come to Kabir's house as it was Arya's birthday. Maya had the attire of snow white, Durga had the attire of Cinderella, Aarohi of fairy, Shanaya of ballerina, Arjun of Charlie Chaplin, Dev of easter rabbit, Shaurya of Santa Clause. 'Hallo guys, having a great time?' Durga said on mic. 'Yesss!' the crowd cheered. 'So let's begin this party with a small dance with these cute kids, also that we have easter rabbit without an easter and Santa Clause without Christmas, so enjoyyy!'

Maya's Attire (snow white)

Durga's attire (Cinderella)

Aarohi's attire (fairy)

Shanaya's attire (ballerina)

Arjun's attire (Charlie Chaplin)

Dev's attire (easter rabbit)

Shaurya's attire (Santa Clause)

Maya picked up Arya in her arms dancing with her and sang:
Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn aashiyaan (x2)

Arya took Arya from her and picked her up lacing her hand with hers dancing with her and sung:
Dabe dabe paaon se
Aaye haule haule zindagi
Hothon pe kundi chadha ke
Hum taale laga ke chal
Gumsum tarane chupke chupke gaayein

Dev took Arya and twirled her and she smiled as he sung:
Aadhi aadhi baant le
Aaja dil ki ye zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga
Thoda mera bhi hoga apna ye aashiyan

Durga sang taking Arya on her shoulders and then bounced her in the air making her laugh as she sung:
Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn aashiyan

Aarohi took Arya in her arms raising her high again and again and she smiled cutely as Aarohi sang for her:
Naa ho chaar deewarein
Phir bhi jharokhe khule
Baadalon ke ho parde
Shaakhi hari pankha jhale

Sanjana took Arya and sung:
Naa ho koi takraarein
Are masti thahaake chale
Pyaar ke sikkon se mahine ka kharcha chale

Arjun took Arya and twirled her making her stand on floor and then picked her twirling her around singing for her:
Dabe dabe paaon se
Aaye haule haule zindagi
Hothon pe kundi chadha ke
Hum taale laga ke chal
Gumsum tarane chupke chupke gaayein
Aadhi aadhi baant le
Aaja dil ki ye zameen
Thoda sa tera sa hoga
Thoda mera bhi hoga apna ye Aashiyan

Durga sung:
Itti si hansi
Itti si khushi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayeinn Aashiyan (x2)

Edited by salley145 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb lovely beautiful update dear
Thanks for pm
Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dr thanks for the pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
  dev durga scene was so romantic.just loved it.thanks for such a cute shaurya shanaya scene.it was so cute n funny.wow all are dressing up like fairy tale characters and going for arya's birthday party.it reminded me of pihu's birthday party.loved their appearance very much.all of them dancing n singing with arya was cute.nice song selection.pics were perfect.happy that you updated it after a long time
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one...iam on vacation in my home country...so I may not be able to read nd comment on updates...but please do pm me...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update
thanks for the pm..
princessnikita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter dear
Thanks for pm