•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The episode started with kunal and mouli and surprisingly I actually loved them.I think the actors did a fabulous job. May be it was predictable but I think it was required as an introduction to kunal and mouli s life.Mouli has everything in life that anybody would desire .She is so confident .I think she isn't typical beauty but her confidence is attractive.It makes her beautiful. Her previous character was also strong and confident. This show is created by makers of balika vadhu then I hope they don't butcher her character to justify kunal s love for nandini.Such a beautiful pair kunal and mouli that how he falls for nandini is something to watch out for .The two things observed in first episode is where mouli mentions that kunal and nandini are similar like in their opinions.So after meeting nandini he realises that nandini is just perfect for him.Secondly may be mouli isn't able to devote her time to him.So differences come in their relationship. Let's see how the story unfolds.
Posted: 5 years ago
No replies .
But nways as I observed the reason would be lack of time . That mouli s friend who is defending his adultery . How is he so sure he wouldn't face this issue in future relationship ? So leaving isn't a solution he needs to learn to work it out.