Watch it without judging! - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by iota

The show is progressing well, especially for one that started in haste. I personally love the background music, and I'm hoping  that they continue to build up the story in the same manner. The actors are all really really good. I'm a romantic and I think I can see where it's going. I can definitely understand why Nandini would fall for Kunal, and I can see a glimpse of whyv vice versa would happen too in the precap for next week. I know it seems shallow, but we're so busy in our lives these days that relationships are low on our priority list, especially when we're married, because we tend to take our spouse for granted. Sometimes,one of them decides that they have had enough and ends up finding love outside marriage. As I said, there's no right or wrong here. When it comes to Kunal, I think he's going to be in denial for a long time after he falls for Nandini. He will accept it eventually, but whether it materializes as a love story, whether he goes back to Mauli, whether he ends up alone, or whether he ends up with somebody else, is yet to be seen. 

Again you said it all so beautifully Ipshi ! I love how balanced your views are.Yes teh actors are fantastic.And I too feel Kunal will not accept his feelings about Nandini so soon. It will take him time to realise what she means to him Looking forward to how they take this ahead. And please make more posts on this forum.We need more people like you here. Please try making a post on today's episode as well. 😊
Very well said ... we can be positive about the shoe and not be judge mental about it ... the actors and everyone is putting so much effort into it ... at least we need to give them time to portray what they have to show us..
Thanks for making this post!
Originally posted by indiegirl

Very well said ... we can be positive about the shoe and not be judge mental about it ... the actors and everyone is putting so much effort into it ... at least we need to give them time to portray what they have to show us..
Thanks for making this post!
Hey indiegirl !If I am not wrong you used to make posts in MB forum right. Dont see you around much here. Good to see you here after long.
Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
I second you and very well written. It is very complicated relationships now a days in modern world. I am not at all judging the show but even if they fall out of love they should not cheat they can just have mutual discussion and divorce each other rather than being disloyal to other feelings.. it takes a lot of time and energy and emotions in building relation. I am very excited how the serial unfolds. Hope they don't spoil the show.
i am not at all judging the show at all coz of the promos coz the guy n his wife r happily married n then one girl enters n he falls for her n cheats wife
this show is not for SENSITIVE people who love watching shows such as where cousins are shown romancing or where there r forced marriages and EK kinda shows ye aise logon kelie hanikarak hai and great post dear , waiting to make lots of friends in this forum n looking forward to see how the story is gonna unfold 😃
how it is possible watch show without judging . while watching show koi Na koi feeling to aati hogi .Jo galat hai usko galat bola jaayega or Jo Sahi hai usko Sahi bola jaayega

agar hum judge nahi karenge to aage se writer khuch bhi rubbish dikhayenge aur society ko misguide karenge
strange ekta hero ki 10 marriage karata hai.. tab society ko wrong message nehi milta!!!!!!!!!!
Very well said Iota (Sorry don't know your name). To fall apart some small issues are enough and this you can understand only with age and openness. In my opinion the perfect marriage, love and romance exists only in books and dramas.
Nice Post 👍🏼