Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Watch it without judging!

JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys, I'm Ipshi, and this is the second show that has intrigued me enough (after Tashan-e-Ishq) to join back India Forums, and hopefully, I will be a regular in this group! πŸ˜Š

As this is a new show, I know that we are excited to know and predict how it will turn out, especially with such a popular cast. There are many who're hoping that this isn't about an extramarital affair, especially when Kunal and Mauli seem to be such a happy and perfect couple. So what if it is? Is it so wrong?

As Shakti said, this story is about modern relationships, and relationships are always complicated. But in today's world, as people are becoming more open about what they like, and dare to make decisions for themselves, relationships seem to have become even more knotty. When it comes to Kunal and Mauli, what we saw in the first episode is just the top layer. And even if they are as happy as they show, who knows if that happiness can last forever? It doesn't even have to be something drastic that leads to Kunal's attraction towards Nandini; it can be something as mundane as falling out of love with Mauli, or long-buried compatibility issues with her, etc. Is it wrong? It's very difficult to say yes or no as it depends on what happens and how it unfolds. It will always be wrong for someone to cheat on their spouse, but that does not mean that a person cannot be attracted towards or fall in love with someone else. We're all human, and it happens. Families will get hurt when such things happen, especially when children are involved, and whether it is right for a couple who no longer love each other to live together only for their children, is debatable. This can be a vast topic with many permutations and combinations, in which I personally feel, there's no right or wrong. And that's why I love this show so much. Most of our Indian shows focus on black and white, but this one shows the grey, which is real. The show's punch line says it all - "Jazbaat sahi ya galat nahi hote. Jazbaat toh bas jazbaat hote hai." I have known my husband for more than 6 years and been married for five and a half years with a child, and it's no cakewalk, even though I love my husband very much and find it almost impossible to imagine a life without him. Tomorrow, if he falls in love with someone else and wants to be with her, all hell will break loose. I would be very hurt, to say the least. But in my sane moments, I wouldn't judge him. And neither would he, if vice versa were to happen.

I hope the makers do justice to the show, and reveal the twists and turns of modern relationships without being coaxed to change the story line only to gain TRP (of course they have think about the latter too, but I hope they maintain a good balance). And I hope everyone watches the story for what it is, with an open mind, without judging. πŸ˜Š
Edited by iota - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Very nicely put up everything ..Loved ur post...hoping to get to read more posts like this from u..
chemgirl thumbnail
Hi dear...yes there is no need to be judgemental...the makers have a story to tell n we can watch it as long as we want to or just quit.
As you said it is perfectly possible that a married person may fall for another person. However that doesnt justify cheating. Yes...juzzbaat sahi ya galat nahin hote bus juzzbaat hote hain
..but what about the jazzbaat of the person on who u cheat ? Is it worth ending a marriage for the sake of feelings? If yes , then just take a divorce. Why cheat?

This is just my opinion with reference to the post. I am not judging the show. In fact i am excited to see it. Hope i have not offended anyone.
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou for this post πŸ‘ Such a well written and well put out post .I agree with everything you had to say. Looking forward to more such posts from you.😊
JoonBai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chemgirl

Hi dear...yes there is no need to be judgemental...the makers have a story to tell n we can watch it as long as we want to or just quit.

As you said it is perfectly possible that a married person may fall for another person. However that doesnt justify cheating. Yes...juzzbaat sahi ya galat nahin hote bus juzzbaat hote hain
..but what about the jazzbaat of the person on who u cheat ? Is it worth ending a marriage for the sake of feelings? If yes , then just take a divorce. Why cheat?

This is just my opinion with reference to the post. I am not judging the show. In fact i am excited to see it. Hope i have not offended anyone.

No it's totally fine. You have your opinion, I have mine. In fact, I used to think like you, but I don't anymore. Just like feelings, perspectives change, especially with age. πŸ˜Š
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
very well written post...And that also coming from a married person is something unique...every person have their different way to see and deal with things...who are we to judge them?The concept is by makers and they try to put another side of a story and if we don't like the concept we have option not to watch, atlest let others enjoy the show who want to watch the show...let makers show what store in their mind..they are not mad to make a show on concept like this where they already know how people mentality work in India...this people can watch multiple marriage in a long running show but have huge problem when the show try to make you see how a persons feeling work in this kind of relationships...feelings can never be right or wrong our actions can..I will wait and watch how the story unfold instead of making my own version of it and judge it according to that...welcome to the forum dear 😊
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very beautiful n well written post n well said
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Ipshi. Did you catch up with the latest episodes? Waiting to see your take on them .😊
JoonBai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alohomora_

Hi Ipshi. Did you catch up with the latest episodes? Waiting to see your take on them .😊

The show is progressing well, especially for one that started in haste. I personally love the background music, and I'm hoping  that they continue to build up the story in the same manner. The actors are all really really good. I'm a romantic and I think I can see where it's going. I can definitely understand why Nandini would fall for Kunal, and I can see a glimpse of whyv vice versa would happen too in the precap for next week. I know it seems shallow, but we're so busy in our lives these days that relationships are low on our priority list, especially when we're married, because we tend to take our spouse for granted. Sometimes,one of them decides that they have had enough and ends up finding love outside marriage. As I said, there's no right or wrong here. When it comes to Kunal, I think he's going to be in denial for a long time after he falls for Nandini. He will accept it eventually, but whether it materializes as a love story, whether he goes back to Mauli, whether he ends up alone, or whether he ends up with somebody else, is yet to be seen. 

sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear and u wrote exactly my words
hope to see more posts from u well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ