Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry, didn't even realize there was another promo! Promos actually make me quite mad since I hate just getting a small taste of anything... I'd rather just wait for the whole part! But thank you for putting one up! And thank you for being so regular and not flaky with updating... A lot of writers nowadays will leave the ff halfway and there's nothing more infuriating for me, so I really appreciate that you take the time and effort to create such a wonderful work for us! I'm looking forward to reading the next part. Any chance of us not having to wait 7 days for it? 😳 
I'm really surprised I'm into this ff this much. I'm not a giant AR fan but I love AN (of course! as if you couldn't tell from my username) and RM as well so I'm glad you're incorporating their stories too.

Sheena
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Sorry, didn't even realize there was another promo! Promos actually make me quite mad since I hate just getting a small taste of anything... I'd rather just wait for the whole part! But thank you for putting one up! And thank you for being so regular and not flaky with updating... A lot of writers nowadays will leave the ff halfway and there's nothing more infuriating for me, so I really appreciate that you take the time and effort to create such a wonderful work for us! I'm looking forward to reading the next part. Any chance of us not having to wait 7 days for it?😳

I'm really surprised I'm into this ff this much. I'm not a giant AR fan but I love AN (of course! as if you couldn't tell from my username) and RM as well so I'm glad you're incorporating their stories too.

Sheena

Hahahhaa. No. That was meant for a couple of my friends who're always bugging me for updates/promos but now aren't commenting. :p
Waise, I don't really get new readers now, esp cause the fandom is dwindling and whatnot, so happy to have you here!

I know many people hate promos. I do too, to a certain extent, but that's the only solution I have because of long waits for the updates.

I'm trying my best. Let's see. If I'm done, I'll update sooner. But I can't guarantee it.

Hahahahaha. I'm glad you're liking the story even though you're not an AR fan. I loved all couples on the show, but AR were my fave. And really, I don't think I could do justice to any other couples if I wrote them as the main leads, so I don't even try, but I love them all and they were a part of all the madness, so I try to incorporate them as much as possible. :)

Thank you so much, Sheena! :D
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hahahhaa. No. That was meant for a couple of my friends who're always bugging me for updates/promos but now aren't commenting. :p
Waise, I don't really get new readers now, esp cause the fandom is dwindling and whatnot, so happy to have you here!

I know many people hate promos. I do too, to a certain extent, but that's the only solution I have because of long waits for the updates.

I'm trying my best. Let's see. If I'm done, I'll update sooner. But I can't guarantee it.

Hahahahaha. I'm glad you're liking the story even though you're not an AR fan. I loved all couples on the show, but AR were my fave. And really, I don't think I could do justice to any other couples if I wrote them as the main leads, so I don't even try, but I love them all and they were a part of all the madness, so I try to incorporate them as much as possible. :)

Thank you so much, Sheena! :D

I know! I was super active back in 2009/2010 but after the show ended everyone kind of left... At this point there's hardly any new activity, let alone ff's that warrant a read so I'm so happy I came across yours! 

I do like AR, it's just that sometimes they're so cliched that it feels like you're reading the same thing over and over. These are like a breath of fresh air. You definitely do justice to all the characters you write. I do wish I could see more of them, but this is first and foremost an AR fic, and you do amazing with the minor characters as well!
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

I know! I was super active back in 2009/2010 but after the show ended everyone kind of left... At this point there's hardly any new activity, let alone ff's that warrant a read so I'm so happy I came across yours!

I do like AR, it's just that sometimes they're so cliched that it feels like you're reading the same thing over and over. These are like a breath of fresh air. You definitely do justice to all the characters you write. I do wish I could see more of them, but this is first and foremost an AR fic, and you do amazing with the minor characters as well!

Thank you so much!! :)
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They were brought out of their daze by the ringing of Armaan's pager.

"Kya, yaar! Pyaar ka dushman!" Armaan moaned, pulling away.

Riddhima laughed softly. "Hum hospital kaam karne aate hai, Dr. Mallik, romance karne nahi. Jaiye."

"Klik," Armaan clicked his tongue.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks, Abhi!" Riddhima exclaimed, giving him a quick hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, gorgeous," Armaan murmured silkily. "I missed you."

Riddhima smiled, but then made a face at him. "Rehne do. Jhooth bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai," she said, miffed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Because I was feeling particularly generous, one more promo! :p
So much AR! ❤️
I hope y'all like it!! :)

Yeh Armaan ko romance ke alawa kuch aur soojta nahi hai. Gang is 100% right. Kahin bhi shuru ho jaate hain 😆

Hmm.. I wonder what Abhi did for Ridz to thank him.

Ab kya kiya Armaan ne phir se?!!!

Jaldi update karo pls :)
DMGThings thumbnail
^ aisa kab hota hai ki Armaan kuch nahi karta? :p

Hospital ke har kone mein romance karna toh humaare Dr. Armaan ka birthright hai. LOL.

The next chappie is in process. Will update it soon!
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^ aisa kab hota hai ki Armaan kuch nahi karta? :p

Hospital ke har kone mein romance karna toh humaare Dr. Armaan ka birthright hai. LOL.

The next chappie is in process. Will update it soon!

Yeh baat to sahi hai.. 😆

Hum toh avaiye hi tumhe pareshaan karte rahenge updates ke liye.. but pls update as is convenient to you. Your studies are more important.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgd3

Yeh baat to sahi hai..😆

Hum toh avaiye hi tumhe pareshaan karte rahenge updates ke liye.. but pls update as is convenient to you. Your studies are more important.

Yes, ma'am! I know. But, even I'm really excited to update na. :p
Prizi thumbnail

Tu bas countdown kar!

Promo nahi padha kya?

shit! i didn't notice
Prizi thumbnail

They were brought out of their daze by the ringing of Armaan's pager.

"Kya, yaar! Pyaar ka dushman!" Armaan moaned, pulling away.

Riddhima laughed softly. "Hum hospital kaam karne aate hai, Dr. Mallik, romance karne nahi. Jaiye."

"Klik," Armaan clicked his tongue.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks, Abhi!" Riddhima exclaimed, giving him a quick hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, gorgeous," Armaan murmured silkily. "I missed you."

Riddhima smiled, but then made a face at him. "Rehne do. Jhooth bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai," she said, miffed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Because I was feeling particularly generous, one more promo! :p
So much AR! ❤️
I hope y'all like it!! :)

ye log ye kahan pe??? at least we knw TDBU pe kya hone wala hai.. yahan pe toh kuch pata bhi nhi kya chal raha hai..