Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow awesome part.love the part.love AR.armaan jis tara ridzy ko dance ki liye bola just love it.love armaan r rahul bonding.beautiful story.totally love it.eagerly waiting for next part.thanks for pm
ruc_121 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked it ?
Nahh, I loved it. 
This reunion is so much funnn !
Everyone's reaction seeing Rahul. πŸ₯±
But, the way riddhima stand's for Rahul. πŸ˜†
Dekhte hai how Armaan will convince riddhima for a danceπŸ˜›
And also, how everyone will react once they get to know about AR.
Please continue pretty soon. 
Edited by anne_01 - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saniyapatel

Amazing update

I loved it verrry much
U r jst fabbb 
Ye college reunion to bahot hi mazedar hoti ja rahi hai
Today's part was full on boys ka tha
Hum girls jb group mein hote hai to masti krte hai,ek dusre ko tease krte hai,comments pass krte hai n boys ka bhi vahi hota hai vo to in sab mein girls se bhi aage hai
I really loved Armaan,Rahool,Rakesh interaction their teasing,their masti was really awesome
Armaan ko topic chnge krna n apne upar aayee baat ko paltana bahot hi acche aata hai
Armaan Malik ko tease krna bahot hi mushkil hai
AR scene was hilarious ab except Rahool n Abhi baaki ladko ko kaun bataye The Great Armaan Malik ka charm Riddhima Gupta pr 4 yrs pahle hi chal chuka hai
Aur ek baat in boys ki ho girls hr baat pr bet lagana Ridz Armaan se thodi naraz hai bt lover boy ko apni Basket ko yu mana lega Boys harne k lie ready ho jao
Feeling bad for Roshni uski feelings Armaan k lie genuine lagati hai she is nt like Nisha
Is Nish ka na popat honewala hai jo kamiya vo Ridz mein nikal rahi hai bt us bewkoof ladki ko kya pata The Great Armaan Malik Ridz ki vahi adayo pr 4yrs pahle hi ghayal ho chuka hai
Next part bahot interesting honewala hai n can't wait very much eager to read next part plz update asap
Thnx for the pm n such a wonderful part

Hahahaha. Yes, the boys bonding was awesome. Rakesh is a really good friend. 
Ab AR saath mein hai toh jaldi sabko pata bhi chal jaayega, cause yeh Armaan aisi harkatein karta hai na. :p
Roshni ki feelings sort of genuine hai, lekin woh Armaan ko achche se jaanti hi nahi toh usse like kaise karegi?
And, yes, Neha aur Jai dono ka popat hone wala hai cause AR toh saath mein obviously dance karenge. <3
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meraki.

i am having so much more fun than you.

res.

going to read last three parts now and will comment!!  
;*

Comment kab karegi maate?
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unres!

o god seriously armaan just left ridhima lyk that??? he let her fall??? ouchhh! bt bt bt armaan was blushing fr a moment dude thats something new πŸ˜‰

my poor boy ab to tu gaya beta.. ridhunaeis hell angry with u.. ab dance kaise karega tu???

not liking this neha.. full on negativity 🀒 😑 bt one question why they're nt telling everyone abt AR???

HAHAHA. He knows how to manaofy her also. So no tension. :P

Yeh na, chapters zyada lag rahe hain, cause I'm breaking them in the middle. Lekin abhi unko reunion pe milke toh aadha ghanta hi hua hoga. Bata denge sabko. Lekin thoda dhamaka bhi toh hona chahiye.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

NO you did not just end it there...Aise thodi hota hai *pout* mujhe nahi Pata you have to write more now *bigger pout *
Wait...let me first tell you how this part was then I'll continue my datna ;)
So I obviously loved the whole part of Armaan with hai friends specially Rahul...it was so fresh and so good to read!
But the icing on the cake was when he holds on to Ridhima's legs oh God...I have laughed sooo much na Matlab...I can't even tell u ans the whole scene that follows...when he holds her and then drops her and the way she stomps his feet and goes...Oh God that was hilarious!
Then come the bet...bechara Armaan will be more sad cuz even I am placing my bet but I am on his side Yaar :D
And these girls na Neha, Sonia, Roshni mujhe bilkul nahi pasand can't they see this guy is taken...Hadd hai Matlab!

Now getting back to my datna...you must know I am upset that you ended the part very soon (very upset actually) and I will not be mollified till you updated soon!

I am sorry, ma'am. Will update now. And I hope you're satisfied this time cause it's gonna be a little longer than regular.

AR in this one were absolutely hilarious! I loved them, esp Armaan! I laughed so hard while I was writing this. Kya batau main ab. :p

You should definitely place a bet on Armaan, kyuki obviously he'll win, na. He is *The Great Armaan Mallik*

Ab Roshni is still better than Neha and Sonia. So, you don't have to worry about her. And don't worry about Sonia and Roshni also, cause woh dono bhi kuch nahi kar paayengi. :P
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: friends_4dream

Armaan letting ridz fall was so funny
It feels great seeing rahul and armaan friendship back..
But really wishing to see everyones reaction to AR relationship...

AR scenes this one were super funny and I really enjoyed writing them.

Rahul + Armaan = Best Bromance Ever.

Will show these people finding out about AR soon. Promise. Just a couple chapters to go. :D
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

You are so so bad...aise point pe end kia jaha se curiosity itni bad gayi...

Loved the moment amran come out from BASKETLAND...HAHAHA maza hi aa gaya...or sach mein all.the scenes are going amazing... keep updating...take care

Ab aise points pe end nahi karungi toh tum log next chapter read karne ke liye impatient kaise rahoge? I have to keep you people interested in reading more na. ;)

I am so happy that you're liking the flow.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Wow awesome part.love the part.love AR.armaan jis tara ridzy ko dance ki liye bola just love it.love armaan r rahul bonding.beautiful story.totally love it.eagerly waiting for next part.thanks for pm

Thank you so much! I am so glad you loved this! Will be updating now.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: anne_01

Liked it ?

Nahh, I loved it. 
This reunion is so much funnn !
Everyone's reaction seeing Rahul. πŸ₯±
But, the way riddhima stand's for Rahul. πŸ˜†
Dekhte hai how Armaan will convince riddhima for a danceπŸ˜›
And also, how everyone will react once they get to know about AR.
Please continue pretty soon. 

I am so glad to know that you're loving this track! I'm having a lot of fun with it too! :D

Rahul is turning heads all round at this reunion. :P

The next few chapters are going to be a lot of fun, so I'm excited! :D