ILYLTF #3 (Link to ILYLTF #4 - Page 1) - Page 38

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

Jaa dekh! Mast episodes the. Bohot mazaa aayega!
yea dekh li.. epi 224.. shanky toh apne ek look se hi armaan ko dara diya karta tha... 😆 bechara they were playing dumbcharade and the way shany was ghuroying armaan 😆

Ekdum bade wale!
ab we r not in fault.. tu itni acchi writer hai toh hum kya kare

Maine toh nahi karna ship. Esp after KaJen. But yes, I admire their friendship. Matlab, unki relationship mein invested nahi hona. Baa dekhke thoda khush ho jao, aur kuch nahi.
after kajen my one ship actually sails.. VIRUSHKA Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Prizi

yea dekh li.. epi 224.. shanky toh apne ek look se hi armaan ko dara diya karta tha... 😆 bechara they were playing dumbcharade and the way shany was ghuroying armaan 😆

Hahahaha. Armaan kitna darrta tha, yaar, Shanky se!! LOL

ab we r not in fault.. tu itni acchi writer hai toh hum kya kare

Hayyeee! Itni tareef? Thank you!

after kajen my one ship actually sails.. VIRUSHKA

Ahhh! Virushka are toh <3333333
Matlab itni zyada cuteness!! Pata hai, seriously, unko dekhke KaJen ki hi yaad aati hai. They also used to be like this in interviews and such.

Ahhh! Virushka are toh <3333333
Matlab itni zyada cuteness!! Pata hai, seriously, unko dekhke KaJen ki hi yaad aati hai. They also used to be like this in interviews and such.
actually after kajen fiasco i was controlling my shipping mania 😳 bt then virushka happen.. and i couldn't control myself to ship them.. and then sharica 😆 bt in sharica's case I don't have much positive vibes

actually after kajen fiasco i was controlling my shipping mania 😳 bt then virushka happen.. and i couldn't control myself to ship them.. and then sharica 😆 bt in sharica's case I don't have much positive vibes

I toh feel like ShaRica is a disaster waiting to happen. Matlab, they're both so hot headed na. Kya kare ab? So, I don't have any hopes. Hua toh theek nahi hua toh bhi theek. Like, KaJen toh I used to ship so badly na. And then when the wedding was announced, hayyyeee!! I was so happy! But I guess, ab lesson mil gaya na. I mean, first RobSten, who I also shipped so much and then KaJen, toh now I try to stay away.

I toh feel like ShaRica is a disaster waiting to happen. Matlab, they're both so hot headed na. Kya kare ab? So, I don't have any hopes. Hua toh theek nahi hua toh bhi theek. Like, KaJen toh I used to ship so badly na. And then when the wedding was announced, hayyyeee!! I was so happy! But I guess, ab lesson mil gaya na. I mean, first RobSten, who I also shipped so much and then KaJen, toh now I try to stay away.
worst part of shipping when its sink

worst part of shipping when its sink

Sabse worst. Isliye I try to not ship people together for real. Now, my shipping is designated only for the virtual people.