Fan Fictions

ILYLTF #3 (Link to ILYLTF #4 - Page 1) - Page 24

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved Kash but Arsh never had the chemistry, now Kashians and Shilpa fans can come here and say anything, but truth can't be changed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DMG is everything, every character. Shilpa made Ridz realise a lot of things she wasn't trying to accept but the way the Arsh story went on was sick. Armaan had feelings for Ridz and he somehow used Shilpa or maybe Shilpa was in the prospect of Armaan having feelings for her, either way they way the duo's story moved it was screwed up and really bad for creatives. Atleast Sidhima's friendship kind of love story moved better. 
Now if Jen haters see this they will not look at the words where I say Arsh story and creatives fault but will only see their dearest KAsh getting bashed. LOL!
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Prizi

exactly... frankly speaking i never liked shilpa's character. for me DMG is all about AR

I'm glad cvs changed their plan..

ArSh toh tha hi nahi. It was only one sided love from Shilpa's side. Jaise unhone ne Muskaan and then Abhi ke saath dikhaya tha for Armaan & Riddhima respectively.
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meraki.

I loved Kash but Arsh never had the chemistry, now Kashians and Shilpa fans can come here and say anything, but truth can't be changed.

Baat toh 100 aane sahi hai!

Their scenes were always so awkward!
Prizi thumbnail

u just said what i wanted to say sanju
Prizi thumbnail

DMG is everything, every character. Shilpa made Ridz realise a lot of things she wasn't trying to accept but the way the Arsh story went on was sick. Armaan had feelings for Ridz and he somehow used Shilpa or maybe Shilpa was in the prospect of Armaan having feelings for her, either way they way the duo's story moved it was screwed up and really bad for creatives. AtleastSidhima's friendship kind of love story moved better.

Now if Jen haters see this they will not look at the words where I say Arsh story and creatives fault but will only see their dearest KAsh getting bashed. LOL!

😆
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

Tum saare sab milke chadhao mujhe aur chane ke jhaad pe. Itni bhi amazing story nahi hai jitna sab bol rahe ho.

Sanju se poocho. CC pe koi bol raha tha ki ekdum bakwaas story hai aur jisne bhi likhi hai usse likhna nahi aata. :p

sacchi mein its awesome...
Nehi toh main khud nehi padti... 

ok I know koi kashian fan hoga...
Kyunki logo koh kajen se allergy hote hai...
but it shouldn't matter if we are truly AR fan...
Kyunki DMG toh AR ke based hai...
aur writers koi bhi imagine kare, usse readers koh fark nehi padna chahiyeh...

DMGThings thumbnail

DMG is everything, every character. Shilpa made Ridz realise a lot of things she wasn't trying to accept but the way the Arsh story went on was sick. Armaan had feelings for Ridz and he somehow used Shilpa or maybe Shilpa was in the prospect of Armaan having feelings for her, either way they way the duo's story moved it was screwed up and really bad for creatives. AtleastSidhima's friendship kind of love story moved better.

Yeh toh sahi hai. Shilpa did help Riddhima realize a lot of things, but mainly that she still loved Armaan and she couldn't see Armaan with anyone else. They actually didn't do justice to her character, yaar. Matlab, it had so much scope. If Riddhima would have found out that Shilpa is her sister, we would have gotten another poora track. And, really, in the beginning she was a great character. Smart and arrogant. No other girl on DMG was shown that way toh achcha lagta tha usse dekhna. But baad mein sab paani mein.
Prizi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

ArSh toh tha hi nahi. It was only one sided love from Shilpa's side. Jaise unhone ne Muskaan and then Abhi ke saath dikhaya tha for Armaan & Riddhima respectively.

bt i always felt cvs brought shilpa back bcoz they wanted to show ArSH in end game... bt they didn't get what they wanted... fans didn't accept them... except KaShians...
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RihooHaws

sacchi mein its awesome...
Nehi toh main khud nehi padti...

ok I know koi kashian fan hoga...
Kyunki logo koh kajen se allergy hote hai...
but it shouldn't matter if we are truly AR fan...
Kyunki DMG toh AR ke based hai...
aur writers koi bhi imagine kare, usse readers koh fark nehi padna chahiyeh...

Yesss!! AR toh koi bhi ho, kya farak padta hai?

But these people fight over banners! How can you say it's KaSh AR if the banner has KaJen as AR? Arre matlab what difference does it make? Tum Shilpa sochke padhlo na!!

And thank you! :D