ILYLTF #3 (Link to ILYLTF #4 - Page 1) - Page 117

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

Dete jao. I'll make notes. The ones that I can use here I will. If I can use in TDBU I'll use there. Warna ILYLTF ke bhi outtakes banayenge.

ILYLTF Outtakes! Woot woot! 
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

ILYLTF Outtakes! Woot woot!

Such dreams. Yours and mine. :p
Let's hope it actually happens.
So I finally finished reading all the chapters. I don't know where to start from. Trust me when I say this that your story is one of the beautiful stories I have ever read. I mean it's just perfect. I believe that nothing is perfect but this baby of yours. This gorgeous baby is JUST PERFECT. 

If there will a DMG S3 in the future I want it to be exactly like this. Because this is just perfect. You have not only focused on Armaan-Riddhima alone, but you have also focused on and explored others relations as well. (unlike the serial) This is what makes your baby unique and so effing perfect.

THEY ARE ENGAGED AND SOON TO BE MARRIED. (I'm not screaming) Like this is what I was waiting for to happen in the serial. Them getting engaged. It just warms my heart. Matlab I can already imagine them fighting and then making up to each other after their marriage. (I'm not crying) Now to the proposal. HOLY SHIT! Hum isse jyada aur kuch nahi bol sakte hai. Humare paas words hi nahi hai aur agar hai bhi toh humare khushi bayan nahi kar paenge. After reading the proposal scene I just wanted to hug Armaan and Riddhima (Just get them married already)

Now to the latest update. Atul and Muskaan were just being themselves humesha ki tarah. Armaan and Riddhima and Ammy's Sammy baby were just so freaking adorable . I can't even. And what I loved most about the part was where  Riddhima was imagining Armaan and their kids. It was so effing adorable. Can't wait for the next update because I know it is going to be one hell of a vacation.

I can go on like this forever. Because this baby is THE BEST. And now I'm not requesting you but ordering you to send me PM for whenever you update. And one last thing bohot saara love ❤️🤗 
Originally posted by Ish09

So I finally finished reading all the chapters. I don't know where to start from. Trust me when I say this that your story is one of the beautiful stories I have ever read. I mean it's just perfect. I believe that nothing is perfect but this baby of yours. This gorgeous baby is JUST PERFECT.

If there will a DMG S3 in the future I want it to be exactly like this. Because this is just perfect. You have not only focused on Armaan-Riddhima alone, but you have also focused on and explored others relations as well. (unlike the serial) This is what makes your baby unique and so effing perfect.

THEY ARE ENGAGED AND SOON TO BE MARRIED. (I'm not screaming) Like this is what I was waiting for to happen in the serial. Them getting engaged. It just warms my heart. Matlab I can already imagine them fighting and then making up to each other after their marriage. (I'm not crying) Now to the proposal. HOLY SHIT! Hum isse jyada aur kuch nahi bol sakte hai. Humare paas words hi nahi hai aur agar hai bhi toh humare khushi bayan nahi kar paenge. After reading the proposal scene I just wanted to hug Armaan and Riddhima (Just get them married already)

Now to the latest update. Atul and Muskaan were just being themselves humesha ki tarah. Armaan and Riddhima and Ammy's Sammy baby were just so freaking adorable . I can't even. And what I loved most about the part was where Riddhima was imagining Armaan and their kids. It was so effing adorable. Can't wait for the next update because I know it is going to be one hell of a vacation.

I can go on like this forever. Because this baby is THE BEST. And now I'm not requesting you but ordering you to send me PM for whenever you update. And one last thing bohot saara love ❤️🤗

Thank you so much, Ish! ❤️