Aisa ho hi nahi sakta. Yeh queen hokar bhi kaam kar rahi hongi. ðŸ¥±

hawww, kyun nehi ho saktiii..
Sachiii mein huva hai... 

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Meraki.

Am I angry on you like EVER?! ðŸ˜†
last time bhi maine aapse yehi kaha tha hum sabki bhi chinta karna chodo, apni karo. :*

Nehi nehi, tu aur mujhse gussa ho...
Ho hi nehi sakte ðŸ˜³
haan haan yaad hai, kaise bhul sakti hun...
warning jo first and last time dia *hide face*
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I actually was thinking about Anji never agreeing on Sidhima marriage and Armaan gate rashing their wedding. 🤣

also what if Ridhima leaves for pondicherry and Armaan never stops her after his memory loss.

or Billy lets Ridhima in the mental hospital when she comes to find Armaan in panchghani.

the last one seems a little different. give me more ideas and I will settle for two. ;)

Yaar , jab Riddhima Panchgani gayi thi , Armaan wasn't in the asylum na. I don't exactly remember what happened with Billy , but she found the hut where Armaan was living . Toh matlab asulum mein toh woh nahi tha . If Billy let her go , toh kya hota ? Mujhe thoda synopsis bata WA pe .

And Armaan never stopping Riddhima after the memory loss would be awesome! I didn't think of that one . It'll be great !

Anjy & Armaan teaming up to stop the SR marriage ! YASSS. Like , Armaan gets there, but Shashank refuses to stop the wedding cause he thinks isse Ridz ki aur badnaami hogi. So, Anjy, Armaan & Champ team up. Woh bhi mast hoga. 
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

Yeah tomorrow going to show the reports to doc...
Phir dekhte hai...
Bas yeh weakness due to medicines ho rahi hai...
I have to take too much medi...
Ek toh sugar ke liye two medicine le rahi hun...
and for infection three medicines...
and even vitamin D ke liye i m taking medicine... 

In Sha Allah in no time...
I would be back in good health :D

Good , good . I hope doc bhi yehi bole ki kuch nahi hai, bas thoda rest hi karna hai .

Itni medicines ki wajah se toh obviously kuch gadbad hoti hi hogi . Itne side effects hote hai na. 
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

haan kido...
Ab toh tu meri paas aati nehi, i feel so sad and bad... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
hawww aur maine kab advantage li ðŸ˜³

hayye, kitni din baad tumne Princi bolke mujhe khush kardiya...
*Princi Khush hogayiii buhahaha* ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Kiya aane wala hai 
video toh main aise de dungi... don't worry... 

arrey ab mereko ko kisi kai aane jaane sai fark nahi padta, I have you, Peanut, Phoolan mata tho we haven't talked since ages and here Praggs and Paaki and that's enough. :) 

Achaaw ?! ab mai apnse gussa nahi ho pati toh advantage hi toh hua na apke liye. 

Haha! Ab school bhi toh nahi hai so I just call you Rihoo di most of the times anyways. :*

Haww. Socho kya aapne wala hai.
haan bhejo na mereko ek video, just for me tho. ðŸ˜†
Prizi thumbnail
res!
unres!
Amazing update prags... arlicious update... My AR, they're so damn cute.. I'm really waiting fr that moment when everyone gt to know abt them..

Sorry, Now i felt u r dragging it now..
Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail

heeheehee *hiding face*
I know tum mujhe bol rahi thi but I was making sure :D

Hayye main kiya karun kido...
Bimariya mujhse itna pyar jo karti hai... bas muh utake chali aati hai..
Yeh toh logo ke tarah peecha chod tha hi nehi :$

hawww... I was shaantiii...
yakeen nehi hote toh Aayo se pucha...
I m being so good girl... Maine koi update bhi nehi likha...
Aur aayo se behtar koi nehi jaante kitna sach hai is baat mein...
Kyunki woh din mein ek doh baar puchti hai... sacchiii...

aap bass apna dhyaan rakha karo.

If you are saying maan sakti hoon, Aayu di is strict. But next time you fall sick, it's on you. Shaanti sai aaram karne sai koi bimaar thodi padta hai ?!

update ni likhi ?! ðŸ˜² U Make My & Shikayat toh maine likha tha na ?! * pointed eyes look*
BTW I read Shikayat 1 again. I love it so much. <3 Ridhima is such an idiot in the tart that I wanted to slap her for doing that to my poor armaan but Armaan cutely coming to her after she understood her wrong doings was so cute. 

Damn and the moment when Armaan picks black saree for Ridhima and nothing happenes to him was such a joy. <3

Sab cousins Sid kai against, yaas!!!! ðŸ˜† he was such a dog. 
slippedaffairs thumbnail
priyu di aajkal kya horaha hai ? bada reserver karti rehti ho. ðŸ˜†

heyyy!!!!!!!

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Yaar , jab Riddhima Panchgani gayi thi , Armaan wasn't in the asylum na. I don't exactly remember what happened with Billy , but she found the hut where Armaan was living . Toh matlab asulum mein toh woh nahi tha . If Billy let her go , toh kya hota ? Mujhe thoda synopsis bata WA pe .

And Armaan never stopping Riddhima after the memory loss would be awesome! I didn't think of that one . It'll be great !

Anjy & Armaan teaming up to stop the SR marriage ! YASSS. Like , Armaan gets there, but Shashank refuses to stop the wedding cause he thinks isse Ridz ki aur badnaami hogi. So, Anjy, Armaan & Champ team up. Woh bhi mast hoga. 

but we can show that na. he was getting treatment for sure. so we could start from the point where Armaan is getting a treatment. Like his state wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. he would get fits and stuff. I'll have to search med stuff but yeah whatever. It would be like Armaan knew what was happening to him so when he comes to sense he realizes ridhima being there and doesn't want to meet her cries and ridhima cries too away from him watching him in pain. Change is Sid and everyone haven't seen Armaan's pics and neither they know the reason Ridhima going there. Sid is just following Shanky's order and haven't heard their convo in BB court as well and thinks they were there for work. Sid is not sympathetic as well to Ridz. 

what say ?

reply soon and i'll edit this. Not talking on whatsapp because mobile ka charger kharab ho raha hai so it takes time to charge.

yeah. it's something no one has done.

Armaan gate crashing Sidhima wedding is actually done tho but I guess that FF is incomplete.
DMGThings thumbnail

but we can show that na. he was getting treatment for sure. so we could start from the point where Armaan is getting a treatment. Like his state wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. he would get fits and stuff. I'll have to search med stuff but yeah whatever. It would be like Armaan knew what was happening to him so when he comes to sense he realizes ridhima being there and doesn't want to meet her cries and ridhima cries too away from him watching him in pain. Change is Sid and everyone haven't seen Armaan's pics and neither they know the reason Ridhima going there. Sid is just following Shanky's order and haven't heard their convo in BB court as well and thinks they were there for work. Sid is not sympathetic as well to Ridz. 

what say ?

reply soon and i'll edit this. Not talking on whatsapp because mobile ka charger kharab ho raha hai so it takes time to charge.

yeah. it's something no one has done.

Armaan gate crashing Sidhima wedding is actually done tho but I guess that FF is incomplete.

I LOVE THIS .
PMing you to talk. :p