Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Love, abuse and duty. - Page 2

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Maybe if i loved you more, i would be able to talk about it less. 

So Kunal is head over heels in love with his wife Mauli, he is supportive of her, he may throw tantrums of her busy working hours, but at the end they do their own little thing to make it up for it. Thier heaven is perfect but is it really?

Throughout the episode Kunal went on and on and on about how much he loved Mauli, how she was the perfect woman, how he was the luckiest man on earth. 

His wife Mauli does realize misgivings about thier relationship, she does realize that she is completely opposite to what Kunal might want in his life, but Kunal is oblivious to that. 

Jane Austen said that maybe if i loved you more, i would be able to talk about it less. So the fact that Kunal keeps on chanting about his love is enough to prove that his love and his feelinsg are shallow .. the truth that mauli knows is the reality of their marriage .. that Kunal might have prefered someone else over her .. and he will in future. 

The love Kunal keeps showering on Mauli is like an ehsaan on Mauli, Mauli stays guilty for always leaving him for her profession and that maybe gives his ego a boost that he has an upper hand in the realtionship, and that is going to push him to cheat because he is not in love with mauli. 

As much as he can chant, its a duty which he has garbed over in love, which in itself is abuse. 
Edited by Fantasia. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
That is such in-depth analysis into Kunals character but yes I do agree, the amount of time he kept boasting of Mauli's perfection and the love he holds just shows some superficiality about their relation. But even then I wan ok he seems to love his wife and clearly sings a song about it lol but then her statement came along of how Kunal would have probably been in love with Nandini had he met her before Mauli. That almost sealed the deal that Mauli is aware of the facade/difference that lies between them.

Maybe because the first two promos but I had my detective cap on lol

As of yet I ain't sure of the abuse on their relationship caused by his repetitive chant but the abuse defo is in Nandinis relationship. The moment he said watch what you eat, my throat constricted and eyes widened

Her husband sounds like a 🤢Edited by Twenty1st - 5 years ago