Let's welcome Nandini - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
She is shy...reserved...not very comfortable around strangers...Still she is trying to adjust for her husband..She value her childhood friends very much and afraid to make new one...Her husband Rajdeep for world he arrange a birthday party to show he is celebrating her birthday...but in reality he just want another business contact and make his client happy any or every way...seriously want to know how she stuck with a person like Rajdeep and what exactly happened between her and mouli...and how this shy scared girl come out from this horrible relationship ...Let's welcome Nandini...I m hell excited to see her journeyEdited by Snow_Angel - 5 years ago
Yes...nandini's journey will be beautiful
🥳welcome 
Hope it's worth watching 
Originally posted by abba12

🥳welcome
Hope it's worth watching
welcome to forum amna🤗...me too hoping the same
I absolutely loved Nandini in whatever little I saw of her. She is shy,docile ,scared to open up to strangers but something about her was very endearing. Something makes me believe that someday this same Nandini will take a stand against Rajdeep and send him to prison. I think there is going to be a lot more to her character than what was shown today. And Drashti looked soo soo pretty.Couldnt take my eyes off her ❤️ Looking forward to today's episode.Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Originally posted by abba12

🥳welcome 
Hope it's worth watching 
Welcome you too Amna 🤗
ya hope so ..looking different.
Lovely post dear Sanjh ..❤️
welcome Nandini 🤗
yes.. love Nandini and waiting for her story to unfold ..
DD nailed it in just few scenes itself ..👏
fingers crossed for the show and her role.👍🏼

Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago
Loved the few glimpses of her we got today.. it seems beautiful character
I already mentioned one thing I liked most about today's episode was drashti was looking beautiful .And about her character i want to see transformation of shy ,submissive and underconfident nandini into independent,strong and confident nandini with help of her saviours kunal and mouli .That would be more interesting to watch rather than love story between married man and his wife best frnd.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
Originally posted by TheMockingBird

I already mentioned one thing Iliked most about today's episode was drashti was looking beautiful .And about character i want to see transformation of shy ,submissive and underconfident nandini into independent,strong and comfident nandini with help of her saviours kunal and mouli .That would be more intersting to watch tather than love story between married man and his wife best frnd.
I feel the show will go that way only...how the shy nandini come out from an abusive relationship and fight for her self respect...may be kunal will be her saviour in the beginning and help her too and she start feel admiration and respect towards him...I don't think even if she fall for him she will ever break maulis heart...I may be a D fan but I don't support this thing ..It's just when I m watching the show back of my mind I don't even feel they will fall in love with each other in near future..I m just watching with a free mind and it's working for me...more than anything the show is nandinis journey for me...so I m just watching it for that only