Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I found first quiet average and predictable no out of box scenes or performance.They are showing shakti and additi pair loving husband and wife and one side drashti and her husband has unstable relationship so typical to get sympathy for drashti's character nandini.I don't know after showing so perfect relation between kunal and mauli how they are going to justify his attraction towards nandini .I m not able to digest that the person who seems to be do much in love with his wife get attracted to her frnd who is in abusive relationship .Well i hope they justify it some logical reasons otherwise this show will face stronger criticism from audiences as well society.Actors are doing their job well but sorry first episode failed to impress atleast me.
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aik episode hua ha.. 
Wait kar jana  chaiye I think. 
To see how they justify it or even if they are going to be a couple or not
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
its good that the first episode was average ...

i like gradual progressive upward inclination than direct fire up pace then pace down like naagin ...😆

and good to see Shakti back on TV ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: abba12

Aik episode hua ha..

Wait kar jana chaiye I think.
To see how they justify it or even if they are going to be a couple or not

hey good to see you after long time u don't know me but i use to read your post jdj6 forum .I know you are dd fan and jdj6 forum was mess but ur oneliners were awesome to someone fans.After jdj6 none of drashti's show was good and this one too i don't have much interest but happy to see old fans coming back. 😊 And about story you are right we must give some time to it but if they gonna to show nandini and kunal couple i think i will not be able to digest this story becoz then it will straight away cheating .Guess they hv to work hard lot to impress audience like me who hates cheating from core and no reason can justify it for us.I m watching this just for sake of dd and will watch till i will be able to connect the story.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

its good that the first episode was average ...

i like gradual progressive upward inclination than direct fire up pace then pace down like naagin ...😆

and good to see Shakti back on TV😆

Naagin is weekend show so it requires pace and about SBRK i found the story and script quiet predictable no freshness i meant but i will wait for few episodes before deciding whether i will continue or quit watching show and i like dd and shakti both and hope this show works wonder for them
Special mention i liked whole cast aditi ,abhinav ,shakti and drashti all of them doing excellent kash yeh mein story ki leye bhi keh pati but anyways let's wait and watch.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
it was a good start and no I don't find it predictable...there is many things they didn't revealed still now like what happens between Mauli and nandini..why she don't even mention her name still celebrate her birthday...I like the curiosity factor today's episode left...yes it was not a very awesome start but it's not that bad also ...
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

it was a good start and no I don't find it predictable...there is many things they didn't revealed still now like what happens between Mauli and nandini..why she don't even mention her name still celebrate her birthday...I like the curiosity factor today's episode left...yes it was not a very awesome start but it's not that bad also ...

May be my opinion differ from u I found it quiet predictable with no freshness in scenes but opinions can differ as u must not have these kind of stories before so it may be fresh for you so it's ok .And i never said episode was bad i said it was average and they need tight script if they want the show to do wonders 😊Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
frankly speaking MATSH few episode were total boring and i find today's episode quite fine to build up the base for what the hohala is all about ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

frankly speaking MATSH few episode were total boring and i find today's episode quite fine to build up the base for what the hohala is all about😆

sorry but I am quiet poor at abbrevations what does MATSH stands for?