ppl should stop judging the show before it started!!! - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
 i wish drashti dhami khemka all the best👍🏼...
no offense
ppl needs to watch the show first before judging it by seeing promo.

i don't feel its EMA types may be feelings are there but treatment might be different  because its best friend's hubby..

ppl pls stop comparing with other shows of colors..
not all shows are same ...

team looks promising and dd is back ..
i will try out for sure ..

Edited by rs..shailu29 - 5 years ago
I don't even understand what's matter for viewers journey or end game?...Show suru bhi nehi hua concept pata bhi nehi Hain and I see the end game should be Molly and kunal etc etc type of comment here and there ...sometimes things looks very beautiful from outside but once you see closely you will understand what the actual reality...I m not questioning Kunal Molly relationship it's too soon to judge...things will come out slowly once the show start...the only thing I feel if you truly in a happy space you will not feel any other feeling for someone else...if kunal is really in love with Molly he will never fall for nandini...why not let's wait and they decide what's going on is right or wrong before judging and discussing end game from the beginning itself...

p.s= Hi shailu...how are you ? even I m super excited for the show and it's unique concept

All thr best to both DD N shakthi. I will give a chance too. It will start today. Hope to see some freshness n good acting without rona dhona. Fingers crossed.
Hello dear..nice to see u here in this forum..
Yeah agree with u we shouldn't jump into conclusions  seeing promos ..let's give it a chance first..

Agreed, DD has said it time and time again that this story isn't about EMA/infildility/or whatever you want to call it.

This show has more to show and tell, I for one am glad because EMA related concepts are not well digested by me lol

Anyway super excited to see DD again, and she looks a million (pounds) dollars lol