Pairings of the three princess - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by -rosel-

Its the first show i watched wer there's an option for pairin 5 male and 3 female leads

2 might die,near the end of show or 2 will get 2 new female lead

Yeah multiple lead options :)
They might bring in new female characters, but the present three princesses will be the only female leads, new characters might be secondary leads 
I guess Pranali is going to be paired with Haran. He seems to genuinely want to protect her.

About Garima... they might go with Adiwant for her, although I feel she is too young to paired with anyone.
Originally posted by S.Stephy

I guess Pranali is going to be paired with Haran. He seems to genuinely want to protect her.

About Garima... they might go with Adiwant for her, although I feel she is too young to paired with anyone.

Yeah garima seems too young to be paired with any of the present characters
Edited by chisquare - 5 years ago
I ALSO HV SAME CONFUSION...FOR ME AISHWARYA... KON HOGA CHHEGU YA ADIWAN... DONO HI CUTE HAI... ND GARIMA... YR USE KHUD SOCHNA CHAHIYE... VO ADIWAN K LIYE KITNI CHHOTI HAI... ND USKI ARAKH K SAATH BHI JODI... Na na... AND VESE BHI... VO TO AISHWARYA K SAATH ARAKH KO PAIRUP KR RHI THI... AB TK K ACCORDING... AISHWARYA  K LIYE BAHUT SARE OPTION... HO GYE HAIšŸ¤£         BAS AB USS DIN KA WAIT HAI JAB HARAN K SAATH BHI AISHWARYA KA NAME ADD HOGAšŸ¤£