•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
hello, so i'm a little confused by the concept of this show so nandini is a victim of domestic violence, while the other couple kunal and mauli are happily married? so according to the promos nandini is going to fall for her best friends husband, vice versa and ...back stab her friend? the concepts a little messed up, what kind of best friend would do that. I also hope it doesn't go the cheating way, if it turns out that way the message is bizarre but I hope they can justify it somehow. Or is it suppose to go the khabbi alvida way where mauli isn't happy with kunal? Just very curious
P.S. I love drashti dhami and have been a huge fan of hers so i'm not a hater just curious if anyone feels the same way? 
the concept of the show is confusing as we still don't have clear idea about it..But what I understand is nandini's saviour will be kunal somehow...and she value her friendship with Mouliy very much...so she may will start may admiring her saviour which may be will turn into deep feelings laters as kunal will fall for her too but I don't think she will break mouli's heart ...from the promo it a clear for nandini her friendship means alot
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

the concept of the show is confusing as we still don't have clear idea about it..But what I understand is nandini's saviour will be kunal somehow...and she value her friendship with Mouliy very much...so she may will start may admiring her saviour which may be will turn into deep feelings laters as kunal will fall for her too but I don't think she will break mouli's heart ...from the promo it a clear for nandini her friendship means alot

Yes...i dont think Kunal wants to cheat Mauli either...in both the promos he says he loves Mauli not that he used to love her...so i dont think it will go the chwating way...but then falling for someone else and keeping it from your wife is cheating too...emotionally atleast
Originally posted by chemgirl

Yes...i dont think Kunal wants to cheat Mauli either...in both the promos he says he loves Mauli not that he used to love her...so i dont think it will go the chwating way...but then falling for someone else and keeping it from your wife is cheating too...emotionally atleast
have feelings for your saviour is natural and till she is not crossing her limit it's not cheating...But yes you love your wife but have feelings for her best friends too it's kind of difficult to digest...But at the end of the day DD SA are main leads of the show...so somehow there will be connection between them for sure...lets see how cv manage