What was with the ending?!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
So I haven't watched the telecast but I saw some clips on Insta...Vyom returns as a GHOST?! That makes no sense! Shiv returned as a ghost coz he had unfinished business in this world, how could they bring Vyom back? Vyom toh dono ke beech aaya hai...Shiv didn't go to heaven even after his antim sanskaar coz he and Sharanya were meant to be together thats why the punar janam shit, but what a f**ked up ending!!! Couldn't they just make Akash and Vyom as 2 different people and show Akash as the good buy who helps Shivanya and then marries Shivani, that would've been soo much btr! This open ending is utter crap!

Anyway, the good parts of the show- Namikc, Vikram both are fab actors, Donal improved quite a bit, and the supporting actors were brilliant as well. Its so sad that a show which had amazing potential screwed up so bad, the OG story was fabulous, the execution was poor :'(

Hope there is no season 3, all the actors esp Namik and Vikram deserve better than a half baked show like this..!!
I totally agree with you. I so wanted Akash and vyom two diff guys and happy ending of both the couples

Spare us from coming up with another season. God help us. Cs if Namik n Vikram come back with this can't help but watching even it is a crap. Cs I like their acting n will be helpless but watching. At least a few epis. Hope this ends here.