Ikyawann

The end of an interesting show

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
We finally come to an end to quite a unique show...
Honestly, I wasn't one of the first to come on board but I started enjoying it just before the marriage track. It was really sweet to watch Satya Susheel post marriage, with Satya's little gestures towards Susheel. The Soumya entrance was abrupt and I absolutely hated her, but I loved how they showed Susheel picked herself up and became a champion in her own right. The last month was weird again, I felt that the Leela saga was dragged out unnecessarily with the torture of the entire family while Susheel was gone...
In any case, I'm glad Susheel told Satya she intends to spend time on herself and Satya showed his support for her. I'm sure the two will definitely get together eventually, but it's good that Susheel didnt just take him back straight away.

I hope Susheel inspires girls to take unconventional paths towards success in life!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This show ended abruptly. Agree that susheel shouldn't hurry to take satya in her life. But why cant they develop scenes where they show some kind of process on how satya wins her back and how after few years they become happy married couple and supporting each other etc. They left us imagining what could be happening afterwards. As if they ran out of episodes in bringing the forward story line. Is it fair for audience?
I am frustrated for giving my time to this show for a proper reunion between sasheel. I can't tell how much i am disappointed on makers wasting episodes on leela instead of focusing on sasheel. Such a waste of time on exposing leela. I felt this show is all about leela from start to end. Susheel and satya are supporting characters.

Why can't they respect the feelings of true followers of the show and make us happy by giving few good moments. 

Not many just one episode i craved for sasheel moments. It remained a dream forever.
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good post..๐Ÿ˜‰

Whilst I was not an active forum member, I too felt that the show was focussing entire,y on Dadi and her revenge which is why it didn't get the audience because her pranks were the same day in and out.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Susheel being a victim from the start left her getting that freedom she deserves and after the way Satya had treated her, there was no room for her to accept him back so quickly as he needed to repent and reflect on his treatment towards her..

I think lots of questions are left unanswered making me feel that there will be a sequel in a few months๐Ÿ˜‰