Salman used to physically assault Somy Ali!!!

Posted: 5 years ago
Straight from the horse's mouth!

"Sex, scandal.. screams the cover, "and Juhi Chawla says the small print. Yawn! But what's interesting is the second item. An interview with Somy Ali, where she apparently said, "Salman Hit Me Because He Cares. OK!

https://preview.ibb.co/muezdJ/salman.jpg

Edited by AsYouWishNot - 5 years ago
That id Desiking3 posted same thing... now u also did that... How many IDs does Ranbir Fans need to post old Salman articles =)) πŸ€£

BUMP karwa di thread while another thread still exist... ke 1 nahi 2 threads mein Salman bashing karo as if by bashing Salman, Sanju's Box Office Collection will increase =)) πŸ˜†
But she said in the article all he did was pour alcohol all over the table. Not the mature thing to do. But according to her he never hit her πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
He assaulted many women in his life, nateeja yeh hua, today all women assaulting him
How

Kuwaara baitha hai
Originally posted by Ogreatone

But she said in the article all he did was pour alcohol all over the table. Not the mature thing to do. But according to her he never hit her πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Who cares for what actually happened... wait for the feminine brigade =)) πŸ˜†
Isn't this being discussed in the other thread already? Just how many more threads for the same thing?πŸ₯±
Originally posted by briahna

He assaulted many women in his life, nateeja yeh hua, today all women assaulting him
How

Kuwaara baitha hai

Being Single is never Being Assaulted, with this Logic many big personalities will come in this assaulted theory =)) πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Isn't this being discussed in the other thread already? Just how many more threads for the same thing?πŸ₯±

Forget Recent thread, this topic is a ancient history in this forum, been discussed on RECORD Basis.
Originally posted by Ogreatone

As you can see, she clearly says "Salman used to hit me, because he cares".  I'm not even sure why Salman fans are surprised? Salman at the age of 27, was sleeping with an underage girl, which makes this statutory rape, he kept her at his house, and his parents didn't even mind! πŸ˜†  When you have such parents who don't mind keeping a random underage girl in their house, and you are having sex with that girl, I don't even know what to say to that, the whole family is messed up. πŸ˜†
Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Heisenberg17_

As you can see, she clearly says "Salman used to hit me, because he cares".  I'm not even sure why Salman fans are surprised? Salman at the age of 27, was sleeping with an underage girl, which makes this statutory rape, he kept her at his house, and his parents didn't even mind! πŸ˜†  When you have such parents who don't mind keeping a random underage girl in their house, and you are having sex with that girl, I don't even know what to say to that, the whole family is messed up. πŸ˜†

And the Oscar for Best Fictional Writer goes to you =)) πŸ€£ Wanna add some more fiction? πŸ˜†