Tanuja and Rishi age gap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I know that Tanuja and Rishi's story has ended and now we have kritika and Ranbir. I was still wondering that even though it was discussed before and rumours had it that the track of their ages would come later in the story however about two years have passed and I have actually felt that the difference of ages between them was rather completely eliminated. There was no such showing of rishi being a father like figure and more mature rather he had the same childish nature and tanuja and rishi shared an absolutely normal and rather good relationship. You couldn't tell there was any difference between them at all. They were happy together and shared that relationship of love and passion as well as humour and those sweet little arguments. It seemed as if they were the same age the way they conversed. I also felt that tanuja was now recognized by her new face and there was no mention of her plastic surgery at all to an extent that abhishek never found out. I felt that this fact was forgotten and tanuja was treated in a way that she always had that face and was never the girl that came to their house the very first time. Rishi always claims he's only has loved tanuja even though he loved tanu before. No one ever found out that tanuja is tanu apart from rishi which is a fact that makes me angry. I wanted ahana, manpreet, beeji and everyone to know as well