Mere Haath mein tera haath ho

Posted: 5 years ago

Mere haath mein tera haath ho, saari jaanathein mere saath ho, tu jo pass ho phir kya yeh jahan. Tere pyaar mein ho javun fanaa.

You want to hold my hand and die or you want to hold my hand to live. He took her hand and she faced the death with confidence in her eyes. It was such a beautiful scene. Zoya feeling helpless seeing Rajvir with the pistol, and Adi takes her hand. Not a word is spoken between them but Adi and Zoya stare at Rajvir with confidence. 

Rajvir Khanna you are way too smart. So you are expecting a promotion after arresting the son of the all powerful Mr Hooda. Or shall I say you are hand in gloves with some senior lawyer who doesnt want Mr Hooda to be elevated as Supreme Court judge. What better way to tarnish his image with the arrest of his son for the murder of his daughter in law. Rajvir Khanna is those law officer who belongs to the category of faking encounters for promotions, one who puts innocent behind bars for personal gain. If you ask me does such officers exist, yes they do who use their power for all the wrong purpose. Justice Hooda's Karma is catching up with him. Whatever manipulations he has done in his life, which ever criminals he has protected using his defense skills denying justice to the victims, today his son is going to bear the cross of that karma. 

But Rajvir Khanna is in for a shock as Adi duped him and Mahi well she is shocked too. It wont take too long for this zabardast dosti to break up which was made for mutual benefit. As this dosti goes towards breaking point somewhere another relation will become much stronger. 

Adi wants to spend the night at a friend's house and night symbolically referred the bad times. His friend is apprehensive but asks them to come. But his wife doesnt want it and inform the police. It shows lack of communication between couple. Husband doesnt agree to wife and wife take action forcing husband to listen to her. It is my way or highway. The truth of life is also that. There will be many who pays lip service to your cause, but during troubling times none cannot stand with you. The Zosh employees are tortured and Sakshi says Adi cannot do it. Will she come out and tell it was her daughter who had EMA and not Adi. No, she wants Adi to come to her, but wont take that phone and try to locate her son. Just like Zoya's father who repents and want to reach out to his daughters. That is love where you reach out and not expect other to come in time of distress. 

The one who moves with you at night ie during troubled times is your true partner. Adi said he will take Zoya to his house. But which is Adi's house. Adi doesnt have a house, the house in which he lives belong to Mr Hooda and he stays there as Mr Hooda's son. Can Zoya stay with this homeless man, on the run braving bad weather, pain, injuries and what not and moving from one place to another like a nomad. The princess of Mr Siddique are her feet strong enough to  walk on the thorns, is her body strong enough to sleep on the woods or pavement, can she withstand mosquito bites. The girl who is used to luxury spas and five star treatment is on a road with a simple salwar and with a man with whom her relation cannot be defined. I loved her attire, white salwar and a red dupatta. Red the color of love and color of war. Yes in the life which she termed colorless he had put colors and only time will tell what all that color will destroy in search of truth which might kill their present self and they will rise like a phoenix from that fire.

awesome post first to comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rajvir Khanna you are way too smart. So you are expecting a promotion after arresting the son of the all powerful Mr Hooda. Or shall I say you are hand in gloves with some senior lawyer who doesnt want Mr Hooda to be elevated as Supreme Court judge.

this guy is irritating to the core... his accent is horrible... and he's too overconfident... he will surely get taste of his own medicine... 

loved this explanation ๐Ÿ‘
mahi is one idiot no one.. she thinks she is uber smart but she isn't. .. madhoo trusts her kids blindly sorry she is dignified fool first place. .. 
very soon rajveer and mahi will have showdown ๐Ÿ˜†
Shruti loves your post
And that song mere haath mai tere haath ho took away my heart

@Meera oppourtuntistic alliance can never withstand heat ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@Rabia thanks dear.
This was what my thought when rajveer does that
He may argue with senior officer and had for promotion he had put in trouble to two innocent soul and this two innocent soul will make your life hell lime fire.
Never saw disgusting person as rajveer and mahi she is the most horrible person in name of woman who can for torture zoya can hire goon to molest her
this rajveer is confirmed negative villian of the show now๐Ÿ˜ก first i thought he will b after adiya bt then after knowing the teuth of adiya being innocent will help them find the real culprit bt now he doesnt seems so n beyond redemeption n being positive person.. he is a creep, which sane cbi tortures other civilians in the name of investigation, the way he ws behaving with zosh employees he is insane devil๐Ÿ˜ก who can go to any heights to reach his goal n win๐Ÿ˜ก
btw, brilliant analysis as always๐Ÿ‘
Ur post is so beautiful. The way u described zoya's condition in last part it's too emotional