Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Hit Me Because He Cares: Somy Ali

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

"Sex, scandal.. screams the cover, "and Juhi Chawla says the small print. Yawn! But what's interesting is the second item. An interview with Somy Ali, where she apparently said, "Salman Hit Me Because He Cares. OK!

Salman Khan was Somy Ali's first boyfriend, one she came chasing to India to meet as a 15-year-old with a huge crush on the star.

A decade later, the former couple remains in touch. Says Somy, "Salman was my first boyfriend. I had a huge crush on him as a teenager. The crush led me to leave Florida and move to India and join films just so I could find him and get married to him. You have a license of doing idiotic things when you're 15. However, I do not have a single regret of pursuing my first love. They say if you can count four friends on your fingers and trust them blindly, you're extremely fortunate. Salman happens to be one of them. He has a heart of gold and I know for a fact that if I were ever in need he would be the first person that I would call."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Aishwarya-Rai-came-between-Salman-me-Somy-Ali/articleshow/9466777.cms

Cine Blitz seems to have got it all covered when Dilip Kumar created a stir in 1982 by marrying a lady named Asma. The legendary actor had reportedly left his first wife, Saira Banu, for Asma and it was the biggest scandal to have hit Bollywood in quite a while. This magazine seems to have got exclusives with both Dilip ("I will never divorce Asma!) and Saira ("I will not accept her!) on the controversy, besides a third angle - and interview with Asma's ex-husband!

Should Neetu Marry... WHO?

In 1974, six years before Rishi Kapoor married Neetu Singh, this magazine carried a cover piece asking if Neetu should marry underworld don Haji Mastan. WHY?

Rekha Did WHAT?

Playboy bunny and then aspiring Bollywood actress, Katy Mirza, was a popular cover girl for film glossies in the 70s. But what's interesting on this cover of Film Mirror has an article that states, "Rekha Tested and Tasted 4 Men. And they call the present generation of publishers click-baiters.

Amitabh Bachchan Is Finished!

Mithun & Kimi Get Gory:

Edited by desiking3 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damn, the magazines back then were so controversial... 
I am interested to read the Somy article as well as Divya Bharti's
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What cracked me up is magazine published amitabh is over in the year 1989...🤣yet he is going strong ! 👏
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: purplesnow

Damn, the magazines back then were so controversial...

I am interested to read the Somy article as well as Divya Bharti's

Which one is Divya Bharti's?
😲 THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG, PEOPLE!!! 

An interview with Somy Ali, where she apparently said, "Salman Hit Me Because He Cares. OK!

https://preview.ibb.co/muezdJ/salman.jpg
Edited by flameofdarkness - 5 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She must be talking about the incidence when he poured coca cola over his head over some dispute if I m not wrong.. Taken out of context to create a controversy lol 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
what a shameful thinking
so it is okay to hit people coz you care for them

i pity her thinking..and salman..no words..he is an abuser..for all those who questioned aish's claims..here is another one who openly admitted she was hit by him..what a pathetic human
crispsy thumbnail
She founded no more tears and is an activist. Someone should interview her now. What she has to say and how mich she learned from her experience.
90's magazines were so interesting.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

@ title- sympathizing with unhealthy things, wat it is called survival strategy, like victim sympathizes with abuser,kidnapper, stockholm syndrome, no surprise sad thing when ppl are sympathizing with criminals n terrorists n throw stones on police n army n doesn't cooperate with police n govt
Edited by Eternal_Way - 5 years ago