MG New SS - LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY... PT 4 PG 18 - 30 Nov - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago

HELLO EVERY ONE..🤗

AGAIN I AM GLAD TO SHARE MY NEW SS.."LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY" 😊

WANT TO KNOW HOW "LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY" MADE ITS WAY HERE?? 😉

AFTER PARTICIPATING IN GEET FAREWELL PARTY WITH MY SS...FLOWER BASKET DURING DEC 2017

&

JANUARY 2018

I TOOK PART IN 3RD CONSECUTIVE EVENT AND THAT WAS ...

AND THIS EVENT BOUGHT OUT YET ANOTHER CREATION OUT OF ME..😆

HERE GOES  "LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY"... WHICH I SHARED ON 8TH ANNIVERSARY THREAD.

AND TODAY, I AM GETTING TO SHIFT TO MY PERSONAL THREAD HERE. 😳

THANK YOU KALPANA (MAANEETFAVO),  PRIYANKA (PRIYA_21), PREETY (PREETYMAANEET) AND SANJANA (SANJANA9167) FOR ONCE AGAIN TAKING MY SS INTO CONSIDERATION. 🤗

THANK YOU ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE READ THE STORY SO FAR ON THE 8TH ANNIVERSARY THREAD...NOW, REQUEST YOU AND NEW READERS TO READ AND POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE AS I WILL BE ADDING MORE DIALOGUES/PICTURES/GIFS, MAKING SOME EDITS AND SO ON

A WARM WELCOME TO "LOVE WILL FIND THE WAY" ...I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED FEW CHAPTERS AND AM YET TO COMPLETE THIS SS AND COULDN'T COMPLETE ON THE EVENT THREAD AS I AGAIN GOT INTO PERSONAL COMMITMENTS. NOW WILL ENSURE TO COMPLETE IT HERE IN MY PERSONAL THREAD.  PLEASE DO CONTINUE POURING IN YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS.😳

_________

NOTE:

I STARTED WITH THIS SS AS I TOOK PART 8TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT OF MAANEET AND DIDNT WANT TO MISS TO PARTICIPATE IN A WONDERFUL EVENT LIKE THIS.  IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY COMMITMENTS WITH OTHER FF/SS WHICH ARE INCOMPLETE AND I AM EQUALLY DETERMINED TO COMPLETE EACH AND EVERY WORK OF MINE.
HENCE MY HUMBLE REQUEST NOT TO DEMOTIVATE ME BY SAYING "WHY AM I STARTING SOMETHING NEW WHERE IN I HAVE OTHER WORKS PENDING". 
I WANTED TO RESTART THIS STORY LATER BUT MY MIND IS RESTLESS TO SHARE IT RIGHT AWAY.  HENCE BARE ME AND BE WITH ME

INDEX

PROLOGUE - SCROLL DOWN
CHARECTERIZATION - SCROLL DOWN

PART 1 - SCROLL DOWN

Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago
PROLOGUE

WE ALL FALL IN LOVE...WE DONT MAKE IT HAPPEN...IT HAPPENS BY ITSELF... FACING ALL CHALLENGES AND BREAKING ALL BARRIERS 😳

LOVE CANNOT BE FOUND ... ITS LOVE THAT FIND ITS OWN WAY  ... TO UNITE TWO HEARTS AND SOULS
❤️❤️❤️

Very Simple Characterization:

Geet's Family

Geet Handa: 22 years old innocent bublee girl. she had to discontinue her undergraduate course in Home Science (Due to personal and unavoidable circumstances). Currently, she is associated with an event organizing entity by name "ELEGANCE" as an "Events Manager" mainly organising weddings

Rajji: 14 years old. Younger sister of Geet. Currently studying in a bording school in Shimla.

An incedent in past has got Geet and Rajji to Delhi. More on their past and their blood relations at a later stage as the story progresses.

Ram Kapoor and Priya Kapoor: An ideal couple who have greatly inspired and supported Geet. You can say, both are local guardians of Geet and Rajji for almost 2 years.

Priya is the owner of "ELEGANCE". She is not only boss of Geet. but she is looked upon like a elder sister by Geet...
Ram manages his own business in the field of Interiors...and possess strong knowledge not only about local but also foreign products in his field of specialization.

Pihu: 10 years old..Only daughter of Priya and Ram Kapoor. Also, Geet and Pihu share a very strong bond.

How Geet met with Kapoor family? You will get the answer for this as the story progresses.

Maan's family

Maan Singh Khurana: 27 years old rough and tough business tycoon. (Same like the GEET Show). He is the eldest in his generation.

Savithri Devi: Daadi of Maan. She is still handling Khurana Empire on her own since the time she lost her husband due to illness and at later stage lost her eldest son and daughter in law in an unfortunate accident. She is still the MD of Khurana Empire and soon she is going to retire and hand over the complete responsibility to her elder grandson "Maan Singh Khurana"

Dev Singh Khurana: 25 years old...younger brother of Maan. Currently settled in Canada. He married his childhood Love .. Meera. Meera's family is settled in Canada and some roots in US and hence Dev is busy exploring business opportunities for Khurana Empire and still needs to establish himself.

Meera: 24 years old. W/o Dev. She and Dev have been childhood sweethearts. She is well educated and a perfect life partner for Dev. She also supports him in his business.

Dev and Meera are currently settled down in canada. Their wedding happened just a year ago. Both have great love and respect for Maan and they were willing to wait till Maan's wedding happens first. But it was Maan who insisted Dev's wedding to happen first as he is more inclined into his business and doesn't have any idea to get married soon. Or say, "NOT INTERESTED" Lets see for how long 😆

Anvesha, urf Annie: 24 years old. Adorable sister of Maan & Dev. She is the youngest in the family and always considered as a kid.

More characters to be introduced at a later stage.

editing, spelling and colouring of dialogues will be done one by one..kindly bare with me

PART 1

At Kapoor's Villa-New Delhi:

It's Monday morning and as usual, After having a busy and hectic weekend, Mr. & Mrs Kapoor are finding it difficult to streamline themselves to their normal routines...do they have any choice?

Priya shouts on top of her voice at her dear husband (Ram Kapoor) and sweet daughter (Pihu) as both take her for ride during busy morning hours...Priya is just done finding Pihu's school shoes and socks and just then Ram shouts for her from the bed room

R: Priya...Meri tie nahin mil rahi hain.. (I am not able to find my tie)

Priya walks into the bedroom and hits her own forehead...

Priya: Aap bhi na... I have kept your tie and other things on the bed itself...cant you see? You better get your eye test done...

She takes the tie and slams it on Ram's hand and about to leave ..LIJIYE aap ki tie.

Ram...holds her and pulls her towards himself...holding a tight grip on her waist...

R: Ohh...Sweet heart...do you think I called you here for the tie? And winks…

P: Yeh lo...Here everyone are running around as if there is fire lit beneath their feet and you are all getting into romantic thoughts? She gently tries to push him...chodiye na..kitne saare kaam pade hai! (Leave me. I have lot of pending work)

R: Oh.. even our weekend romance is pending …. Thanks to the weekend outing to Aagra that spoiled OUR special weekend...Now, lets have a quick quick...he comes close to her lips and she immediately stops him..

P: Haan haan...you are the one who planned this Agra trip right? Just because Pihu wanted to go there and I was hard bent to have this weekend for ourselves!! Aarh...Now I have to look forward to my next weekend and its all because of YOU… Now, dare you even talk to me ok!!

Priya pushes him and moves from there..and he again grabs her and hugs her from her back..and kisses her on her shoulder.

R: Bohuth Gussa ho? (Are you so angry with me?)

He turns her now to look at him and he cutely holds his ears with both his hands..

R: I am sorry..

As usual, Priya easily melts like a candle with Ram's antics..

R: I know I am not able to give you time..but this coming weekend, I will make up for it. PROMISE.

She turns and hugs him tight...

P: Ram...its alright...But this coming weekend we will stay back at home ok...I really need a break Ram...just want to sleep sleep sleep for the next whole Sunday and then, lets go out for a movie.

R: Done..now, lets have a quick quick..

P: Kya hain Ram?

R: I mean...quick quick kiss...I am not responsible for your other naughty thoughts OK...

P: She hits him with a fist and gives him a quick peck on his cheeks...and tries to rush out..

R: Yeah kya tha? (What was that)

Priya giggles...

P: This is more than enough for now...I have a very busy day ahead...Also, I am getting late I have a very important meeting with Savithri Devi Ji...

R: Savithri Devi Ji?

P: Haan...MD of Khurana Group...it seems she is looking for a wedding organiser for her grand daughter's wedding.

R: Oh My! They are VVIPs of Delhi

P: Haan Ram..Can you believe? I got a call directly from Savithriji on my mobile...I have seen people in her position ask their PAs to do these work...but she herself called me and I was shivering and running short of words...but she was so very sweet and kind.

R: Hmm..I have heard a lot about the Khurana's they are too down to earth.

P: Thanks God, Geet is with us...she was working extra hours even this entire weekend...Even today, Geet will be taking care of these events while I attend this meeting with Savitri ji. Poor girl, she is really working very hard...she takes care of my business and assists me with my household work.

R: Sach main..From when this Girl and her younger sister Rajji has come into our lives everything changed for good...and Geet has been very helpful by all means..

Just at that time...their sweet daughter Pihu shouts from the hall...

Pihu: Ma...where is my omlet-toast?

P: Ram...I have to go...I have to get things ready for your LAADLI (Sweet heart) . Otherwise, she will take the entire home on her head...They smile looking at each other...

P: And ...you too come down quickly. We all need to have breakfast and Pihu's school bus will arrive in 30 mins..

She rushes down and her mouth open with surprise … Nathu Kaka (The elderly and loyal servant of the Kapoors) is serving Pihu with her favourite bread-toast-omelette along with Pomegranate Juice.

P: Arre..wah kaka...aap ne banaya yeh sab… (Wow kaka, you made all this?)

NK: Memsaab..Main sirf paros raha hoon...Yeh sab Geet bitiya* ne banaya hain.. (Madam, I am just serving.. Geet bitiya has made everything)

(*bitiya - can mean daughter, kid, or any sweet way of addressing a girl child)

Priya rushes to Kitchen and Geet is still busy in arranging breakfast for Ram and Priya

Geet...why are you taking this much trouble my dear?

G: Di..Its my family na? Cant I do this much for my family?

Geet and Priya have a teddy hug and both complete their morning kitchen chores and Ram-Priya-Geet and Pihu have their Breakfast together..

Pihu is the first to finish and she first kisses Geet on her cheeks and then Priya and then her papa... BYE Geet Di...Papa - Mama..and rushes towards her school bus which has just arrived.

All smile with joy

P: Geet...you are the first priority for Pihu...

Geet smiles cutely..

G: Ram ji ... Priya Di...I am the blessed one to get love from you and Pihu..Otherwise, my life was...

Geet has tears in her eyes again and Priya holds her hand instantly..

P: Geet...stop it dear! We don't want to see any more tears in your eyes

Geet hugs Priya instantly.. and Ram also joins them..

G: Aap log nahin hothe tho mera kya hota? (What would have happened to me if you people were not there?) Thanks for everything.

P: We are the one to be blessed to have you my dear. Now please stop crying.

R: Geet..we will ensure only happy days ahead of you.

Geet tries to control her emotions and tears...

G: Ram ji...I can be truly happy when I get hold of that B*****d ...

She composes and controls herself again.

G: Sorry for my foul language...whenever I get to remember him, I lose control of myself..and I can never be at peace till the time I see him behind bars.

R: Don't feel sorry my dear! I have been following it up with the Police and the canadian embassy...I know its been a difficult case for them to crack. Maybe that cheat has given a complete false identity of himself. All that the Police have is a picture which was drawn by their professional sketch artist with the inputs that you gave them and they are working their level best.

G: I managed to trace his canadian contact numbers which I shared with the Police.

R: Yes...But that's not operational anymore. You know very well they would have planned all this well in advance..and would have made all their contacts of that point of time inactive.

Priya rests her hand on Geet...

P: Geet..I know its very difficult...but don't overload your mind...I am sure that culprit will be behind bars soon..Stay strong like you have been

G: Di..I am strong and I will not give up till I find him. Its been 2 long years and I am sure he would have targeted other innocent families especially from the rural part of India...so, its important to trace him as soon as possible.

P: Shall I ask you something? You have full faith in your Babaji right?

Geet nods for a Yes

P: I strongly believe that you are part of this family and it's purely with Babaji's blessings on all of us..hain na? He is the one who got us all together and I am sure Babaji will bring that culprit right in front of you one day.

G: Di...I am really thankful to Babaji..its all because of you both and Piyu that I have got new meaning to my life. you gave me a job and also helped me with Rajji's boarding school admissions...In these two years, I have excelled in my career life and also Rajji is doing good with her studies and her future is far secured.

Fresh tears flow down her cheek..and Priya instantly wipes it and tries to divert Geet's mind.

P: Now my cutie pie...lets get back to work...hmm?? I have a very important meeting to attend. They are a VVIP family here and they are going to arrange a very grand wedding. If we get this contract, nothing like that...and we will be sooo very busy to even think about our own personal lives...and our organisation goodwill and value will increase heaps and bounds..

G: Di..I am confident that you will get this marriage contract and once we get it...we will rock the show...

P: That's the spirit and that's what I like in you... hmm.. ab challen?

Ram, Priya and Geet leave together from their home. Ram heads to his office. He is into the interior business. Priya drops Geet at ELEGANCE EVENTS ORGANISERS - its the office of Priya which she had started almost 5 years ago majorly taking care of the wedding events. Geet is assigned here the responsibility of "Events Manager" cum acting partner.

At Khurana Mansion:

Priya's mouth is wide open seeing the Mansion...its not less than a Palace. Each and every wall, ceiling, room, and items kept there screams their Rich background...Savithri gives a very warm welcome to Priya and on the other hand, Priya is really really amused as she is well received with a great hospitality with kindness.

Savithri: Please have your seat...

Priya: Thank you maam...firstly, Advance wishes on your grand daughter's wedding...and thank you for giving me this opportunity to meet.

S: Ooh...thank you and pleasure is mine..

P: Maam...I am very curious to know how you got to know about us and how we can help you with the best?

S: Well...you don't remember? I had attended Mr & Mrs Mehra's son's wedding which your team had organised..I really really loved it and Mehras were not at all tired of praising your team..

P: Ooh Yes...we did organise that event ...so glad that you liked it mam...

S: Yes...As I said over the phone yesterday, I am willing to assign you with my Grand Daughter's wedding event which is going to happen...

Priya couldn't believe what she was getting to hear. Mam..is this your final decision or you are still meeting other organisers?

S: You see my dear...I don't meet 10 different organisers for one event and choose one out of it...They say, only a true jeweller can get a hand on a diamond's originality. Same way, I have just met you so far...and I am very much interested in assigning you this contract...I really loved the way that wedding was organised. It was not only on the decorations and arrangements but it had a very friendly and personal approach which I admired and I definitely need something like this where each and every guest is made to feel special and ensuring a fun filled atmosphere thro out the event..

P: Mam..on behalf of ELEGANCE Team, I would like to thank you for this honor...We will do our very best and I promise that..

S: Most welcome my dear...

Savithriji scans Priya's belongings...she has carried 2 big albums...At the same time, Nakul, the loyal servant of KM brings the refreshments near them.

S: You help yourself with some refreshments..

P: I just had my BF...I will help myself with a cup of Coffee..

S: Nakul...make a cup of coffee for both of us.

While Nakul arranges for the same, Savithri and Priya continue with their talks..

S: May I have a look at your albums...

P: Yeah..sure...

Savithri scans both the albums with a kiddish zeal and Priya is so very pleased meeting this lady. She is a true kid at heart..she has been scanning each and every page in the album and she points out to Priya all the pictures and decorations which she has liked in these albums...and of course with all excitement.

Priya just smiles at this lady's cuteness...as its been nearly 2 hours since she started with album scanning..

S: Must say, you have really been doing a great job and that too in less than 5 years of your organisation start date

P: Yes Mam...I am truely blessed to have a wonderful event manager. Her name is Geet.

S: Oh I see

P: Yes..and she is the one who had majorly organised Mr Mehra's event as I was busy with some other assignment. And also to my surprise, most of the pictures that you have liked from these two albums are contributed by Geet.

S: Hmm...very very interesting.

Savithri thinks Geet to be of similar age like Priya and seeing all her works she is very curious to meet her now.

S: Why didnt you bring her here along?

P: Woh Mam..our hands are really full with events.. Only one of us could come for this meeting. Anyways, we will be meeting regularly now onwards.

S: Can I make a humble request if you don't mind?

P: Mam..please...you don't request ...you ORDER

Savithri is equally amused with Priya's innocesse and down to earth nature.

S: I want Geet to handle this event completely...

P: Oh...Sure mam...I was about to tell you the same...YES...she will be taking the complete incharge of this event...But also, I will be with her sometimes to ensure equal supervision of the work.

S: That's great news...look forward to meet the rest of your team...

P: Yes Mam..very very soon..

Savithri gives a friendly hug to Priya before she leaves from there. Now she is even more curious to meet the Event Manager of ELEGANCE.

PRECAP: Savithri - Geet meet

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2 years ago
SO ...HOW DO YOU LIKE THE CONCEPT AND THE BEGINNING? PLEASE POUR IN YOUR LIKES AND HONEST COMMENTS.  😳
Originally posted by Vaidhumom

SO ...HOW DO YOU LIKE THE CONCEPT AND THE BEGINNING? PLEASE POUR IN YOUR LIKES AND HONEST COMMENTS.  😳

loved this new concept very eager to read more plz update geetika as well dii
Masst concept n beautiful start
Congrtaz
Awesome update
Interesting concept
Continue soon
Waiting
Loved the concept. Geet shares an amazing bond with Kapoors. Ram and Priya's scene was sweet. waiting for next. 
Congratulations for new story. Lovely concept.
 May be the past of geet was something horrible but present n future must be shining under the protective shadow of kapoors. The first meet of dadi n priya is very sweet. Lets see how will dadi feel after watching geet.
Waiting for next.