Episode 30th may

Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Another average episode
Starts off in haveli. Anaro wants sweety to select clothes for tettar singh but she is hating him and saying emotional dialogues.
Nimki butts in says papa log bahut ache hote hai like amitabh. Sweety nimki ki baat man kar clothes select kar lete hai and gives good reply to nimki. Anaro makes a face.
Dadi tells anaro to be calm and dont say any thing as it is tettar special day.
At bdo house elena show drawing of nimki with 2 chor to her dad and massi dadi. Massi asks if bdo spoke to dm sahib. Bdo says no. Massi tells bdo to stay out of it as nahar and kudan are dangerous and they can kill him. She says think about elena ( i guess they are leading to that promo everyone talking about) bdo still upset with nimki.

Over in gattolla everyone is acting out of character but they had nice scenes.
Runne getting angry at rambachan as he has fever and tells him not to go to tettars jaloos. ( i think something is up with ram bachan character maybe he is on holiday or something because he was even missing in the scene when nimki ran away from haveli and now they made an excuse not to include in the coming episode) anyways rambachan maua and mono are suprised to see tunne getting angry at rambachan. 
Maua gets emotional at nimkis achievments and thanks tunne for always being there for nimki.

Second half i found was boring. Babbu and nimki are in his jeep tettar standing at the back. Public are doing nara and reach office. Kundan welcomes them. They do their dialogues that tettar will win and tunne and nimki come up with stupid nara " tettar ke agge tettar tettar ke 2 piche teytar" it was finny though.

Last twist at the end nahar singh comes put of the office. He has filed for the MLa nomination. Everyone is shocked.