Posted: 5 years ago
Well! All of us who saw the third promo heard that Kunal called Mouli's best friend Anamika!! But why?! I have a guess! Well, Anamika means the one with no name! I guess whenever Mouli mentioned her best friend to Kunal, she didn't tell him her name n thus Kunal called this unnamed best friend of Mouli ANAMIKA! what do you think??
Ya...i think it could be that...though i dont get why anyone would do that...anyway its Nandini
But why would mouli hide nandini name ..May be anamika is nandini's childhood name or mouli used to call her anamika instead of nandini...I am curious to know the reason behind two names..
Nice post mou
Even I'm interested to know the mystery behind this name, ANAMIKA 😉
Good one Mou 👍🏼
I guess nandini will not know he is mouli's husband when he will help her ...so many curious factor...I feel the storyline will be quite interesting
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

I guess nandini will not know he is mouli's husband when he will help her ...so many curious factor...I feel the storyline will be quite interesting
 ya...n he wont know she is Mouli's friend either
Originally posted by -Lehar-

But why would mouli hide nandini name ..May be anamika is nandini's childhood name or mouli used to call her anamika instead of nandini...I am curious to know the reason behind two names..
Nice post mou
possible.. I am very curious to know... Anyway Thanks babe!!
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

feelings shared
Originally posted by chemgirl

ya...n he wont know she is Mouli's friend either
n the name will be the main reason!!
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Even I'm interested to know the mystery behind this name, ANAMIKA 😉
Good one Mou 👍🏼
thanks Bobby