chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys,
Just saw the sneak peek n i think i am starting to like Kunal and mauli's chemistry...anyone else who liked them in the promo ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Meee 😉 In the 3rd promo Aditi-Shakti were on FIRE they literally were 😳 What a chemistry man & they looked so comfortable & good together much like a real newlyweds couple 👏 Now more desperately I wanna know what lacked in their relationship & made way for Nandini to enter 😕
Btw I wonder why Kunal called Mouli's friend "Anamika" instead of Nandini 😕
chemgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Meee 😉 In the 3rd promo Aditi-Shakti were on FIRE they literally were 😳 What a chemistry man & they looked so comfortable & good together much like a real newlyweds couple 👏 Now more desperately I wanna know what lacked in their relationship & made way for Nandini to enter 😕

Btw I wonder why Kunal called Mouli's friend "Anamika" instead of Nandini 😕

Yes, Kunal seems very sure about his feelings for Mauli and they seem really happy unlike Nandini n Rajdeep...i loved Mauli and Kunal in the promo...I was also wondering about Ananmika...it definitely doesn't sound like a pet name...maybe she changed her name ? From the promo i think Kunal will find out about Nandini veing in a abusive marriage without knowing she is Mauli's friend