Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: dey.bh

@ MyDriya,

Btw, I am Debby. You can call me Dey.

@ Angelic,

Did you finally watch the promo before the episode? The episode has been aired today. And yes he is not going to die. Ummed hai abhi. Bhumika was brilliant today. From her usual expressions to serious expressions after the news. Devdas will happen tomorrow

I'm yet to watch the episode in 2 minutes time and funnily enough I just saw the promo on tv for the first time what timing lol. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bdo babu is too fearless and reckless and one day or the other he would have encountered the same situation.  If he survives, he will be like an wounded tiger ready to pounce.
Nimki looks like getting braver and somewhat smarter and this experience should make her to confront the evil forces of Nahar and Tettar. Hope Sweeti gives her some support. Tunne may turn into a hero from a joker. The CVs are trying to make Nahar the bigger villain to save Babbu.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May be but that he too has the audio clip should have remained a secret especially after the scene where she confessed she knows Tettar is using her or at least Abhimanyu should have been informed that Tettar knows about it. Babboo raised this issue but Nimki has to ignore the warning bell.
 Now, how stupid can one be to not understand that exposing Nahar Singh will indirectly cause hsrm to the party and Tettar?T his is why a settlement was made in the first place.I wonder if she understand that a real bullet can actually kill people because the way she behaved during the gunfight makes me believes she doesn't have a clue that real guns and bullets even exist.And just because  she lives in her own lala land doesn't mean she has no responsibility here.She is very much responsible for what happened or will happen to Abhimanyu.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Bdo babu is too fearless and reckless and one day or the other he would have encountered the same situation.  If he survives, he will be like an wounded tiger ready to pounce.

Nimki looks like getting braver and somewhat smarter and this experience should make her to confront the evil forces of Nahar and Tettar. Hope Sweeti gives her some support. Tunne may turn into a hero from a joker. The CVs are trying to make Nahar the bigger villain to save Babbu.

Very much so. Suddenly he too is behaving like a pakka politician. Nimki says she can put his mother in jail and he is not angry but surprised. He is asking her to delete the audio clip. I thought he would rather break her phone. Perhas the maker forgot he once wante to kill her, had to take a bath because she accidentally touched her, had punished a dalit woman and her husband unnecessarily. Not to forget he is also responsible for Chath puja deaths. Saccha pyar will make up for everything I guess.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dey.bh

May be but that he too has the audio clip should have remained a secret especially after the scene where she confessed she knows Tettar is using her or at least Abhimanyu should have been informed that Tettar knows about it. Babboo raised this issue but Nimki has to ignore the warning bell.

Now, how stupid can one be to not understand that exposing Nahar Singh will indirectly cause hsrm to the party and Tettar?T his is why a settlement was made in the first place.I wonder if she understand that a real bullet can actually kill people because the way she behaved during the gunfight makes me believes she doesn't have a clue that real guns and bullets even exist.And just because  she lives in her own lala land doesn't mean she has no responsibility here.She is very much responsible for what happened or will happen to Abhimanyu.

She messed up everything by being too talkative and also a big show off to impress Tettar family. Thereby endangering lives. Not an ounce of sensible thinking can be expected from her. But she has so many supporters from her father to tunne.