Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: angelic8219

I think by the time I get to see this promo Bdo would have been shot by thenπŸ˜†, mind you hardly seen any other promos for Star Bharat shows all I been getting is tonnes of adverts in UK. 

But why dont thr promos get uploaded in you tube ? NM has good Trps, has decent fan following, SBB/ SBS and other channels generous show the segments and oter news related to this show yet only promos arent available. Like why?
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
http://mobile.twitter.com/StarBharat/status/1001802909288468481/video/1 

Promo link.. 
But I didn't like the comment..πŸ₯±
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Promo link.. 

Ohho Driyaji.What was the comment about? Someone was celebrating his death? Quite predictable. YouTube is so full of them. 
dey.bh thumbnail
It was a decent comment compared to what I have come across so far.I am not surprised. Last time people had to hate Elina because she doesnt like Babboo.People have started thinking and acting like Nimki .No wonder Bhumika said a few found her character inspiring.πŸ˜† 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Ohho Driyaji.What was the comment about? Someone was celebrating his death? 

No.. Not celebration.. But .. Here it is 
MsdZainFan
@Mohammadikh107
May 30
nimki ..she runs so concern that something happend to her hunsband,father or brother who the hell is this bdo

Quite predictable. YouTube is so full of them. 

In my opinion.. Okay BDO is not his husband, father or brother but he is her Friend cum mentor.. His well wisher .. So she must get worried 
Edited by MyDriYa - 5 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Promo link.. 

Ohhh thank you. Bdo is alive he got shot in the neck and shoulder.πŸ˜† His heart is perfectly fine there no blood there. 
dey.bh thumbnail
@ Driya
Forget mentor or friend, he is the man in whose house Nimki took refuge to save herself from the cops. Who was he then? Father, brother or husband? He is the man who saved Rambachan from the Police. Who was he then? He is the man who helped her in becoming a Mukhiya. Who was he then? Who was Abhimanyu when Nimki went to his house just to have a comfortable sleep because there was a powercut in Ghattola?

Besides, Babboo although for his own sake but had alerted her that Abhimanyu's life could be in danger because of the audio. Its her moral responsibility to save him. Also, she agreed to the pact to keep silent about the medicine scam which Abhimanyu wanted to expose. Its her lack of common sense that harmed Abhanyu. Its her duty to be with him.

And Premrogi audience should also know she is an elected head of this place. She has official duties as well. She has to go there. 

Ironically people support all her stupid things including using Tunne even after marriage because he loves her yet want her to Sanskari if she is showing emotions for another man whp ia not a husband , father or brother. Basically she is modern enough to use people who love her but should resist when they need her because they are not her relatives. Irony juat died today.
MyDriYa thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

@ Driya

Forget mentor or friend, he is the man in whose house Nimki took refuge to save herself from the cops. Who was he then? Father, brother or husband? He is the man who saved Rambachan from the Police. Who was he then? He is the man who helped her in becoming a Mukhiya. Who was he then? Who was Abhimanyu when Nimki went to his house just to have a comfortable sleep because there was a powercut in Ghattola?

Besides, Babboo although for his own sake but had alerted her that Abhimanyu's life could be in danger because of the audio. Its her moral responsibility to save him. Also, she agreed to the pact to keep silent about the medicine scam which Abhimanyu wanted to expose. Its her lack of common sense that harmed Abhanyu. Its her duty to be with him. 
I also feel that it was so much kiddish, she should realize that it can be dangerous, but she didn't πŸ₯± even a kid knows that Politicians r Worse, they can do anything to get what they want.. 

And Premrogi audience should also know she is an elected head of this place. She has official duties as well. She has to go there. 

Ironically people support all her stupid things including using Tunne even after marriage because he loves her yet want her to Sanskari if she is showing emotions for another man whp ia not a husband , father or brother. Basically she is modern enough to use people who love her but should resist when they need her because they are not her relatives. Irony juat died today.

Yeah she uses people which is like her char.. But just hope she get some sense now & BDO should not die (LoL.. Its My wish)

P.s hey! it's MyDriYa, but if u want short then call me AARYA😳
dey.bh thumbnail
I am sorry. I didnt realise .Actually, I thought its My Driya where Driya is the name because of the capital letter D. πŸ˜† 

dey.bh thumbnail
@ MyDriya,
Btw, I am Debby. You can call me Dey.

@ Angelic,

Did you finally watch the promo before the episode? The episode has been aired today. And yes he is not going to die. Ummed hai abhi. Bhumika was brilliant today. From her usual expressions to serious expressions after the news. Devdas will happen tomorrow