Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Third promo of SBRK and my take on show

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

3 Promo of SBRK

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1001840867563388929?s=20
Although don't want to offend anyone but i didn't like the concept of show I am here becoz i like DD .Nothing in the world can justify extramartial affair.But i will give show a try to see how they will handle the show and also i don't want to be judgemental before watching what show has to offer. In the end i don't want to see shakti and drashti end up together becoz it will only glorify the EMA.But as this show is made by balika vadhu makers so i am expecting they will not glorify what is wrong but i will quit the show if they in anyway will justify EMA.Third promo shows nandini's character is quiet submissive hope as the show progress nandini's character will become strong and independent woman.
Wishing whole cast best wishes.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSGFAN0 thumbnail
Omfg this show looks so bloody intense! I am kinda excited!
chemgirl thumbnail
I also dont like the concept...falling out of love with someone who you say u love is not that simple...I want to see how the makers handle it...so i will try to watch the first few epis
Originally posted by: chemgirl

I also dont like the concept...falling out of love with someone who you say u love is not that simple...I want to see how the makers handle it...so i will try to watch the first few epis

Concept is taken from real life EMA occurs in real life too but they are wrong and so the show should not glorify what is wrong.
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
I liked drashti's stint in DMG she was bloody hilarious! I also loved her chemistry with gurmeet and Vivian in geet and madhubala, PDMHMD was really bad, hope this show is good! 10pm is a good slot since the theme is mature!

Did anyone else notice geet and dev? Lol 😆 Edited by KSGFAN0 - 5 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
I will watch the show to know how namdini's charecter deal with the situation..She had a really bad past and I guess kunal will be her saviour somehow..so I will not blame her if she start developing feeling for him..But I hope her feeling will be only within her and she never try to take mouli's place in his life which the little we got to see from the promo I feel she will not do..Rest really want to know how and why kunal will fall for nandini as he has everything that we call a perfect life..I wish they have mutual respect and honest bond between them..Even if they have some sort of feelings for each other they will never cross their limit...After a bad life nandini deserve happiness in her life I hope she get that but not with kunal
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

I will watch the show to know how namdini's charecter deal with the situation..She had a really bad past and I guess kunal will be her saviour somehow..so I will not blame her if she start developing feeling for him..But I hope her feeling will be only within her and she never try to take mouli's place in his life which the little we got to see from the promo I feel she will not do..Rest really want to know how and why kunal will fall for nandini as he has everything that we call a perfect life..I wish they have mutual respect and honest bond between them..Even if they have some sort of feelings for each other they will never cross their limit...After a bad life nandini deserve happiness in her life I hope she get that but not with kunal

Me too think that they should have friendship bond even if they develop feelings for each other ,they should not cross limits and should keep their feelings to themselves and nandini's character should be shown strong rather showing her pinning for someone else husband.
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

I hope mouli doesn't turn out to be negative! That would be too typical!
Originally posted by: KSGFAN0

I hope mouli doesn't turn out to be negative! That would be too typical!

yep i don't want mauli to be negetive becoz usually indian tv they will make the victim bitchy and negetive to justify the hero or heroine which is so typical.
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

yep i don't want mauli to be negetive becoz usually indian tv they will make the victim bitchy and negetive to justify the hero or heroine which is so typical.

Exactly! Either have the guts to show the mains as flawed or don't show flawed behaviour at all! And I think it is time Indian tv understands that there is nothing wrong with having flawed leads! Let's see what they show, so far it looks good!Edited by KSGFAN0 - 5 years ago