Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Lisa ray in kasoor was better than katrina kaif

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
lisa ray was a canadian actress her performance in kasoor was great and better than katrina kaif in any of her films , although divya dutta dubbed her voice in the film kasoor 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, i agree but she isn't only the one. I'd even dare to say that the long lost heroines from the 90s era e.g. Anjali Jathar, Raageshwari, Rambha, Neha and ect performances are better what this non-actress has done.
Edited by Nikhil718 - 5 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
She was better because Kasoor had either Sonu or Sanu or udit as playback singers ?
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes even my dog is a better actor than Katrina, and my dog does not even exists.

So what are you trying to say?? Should be just undo every movie Katrina did and cast Lisa??
CuttingChai thumbnail
Even Sonu Nigam was better than Katrina in the Snake "naagman" movie.
clairvoyance thumbnail
there was good chemistry between lisa and aftab
songs were very nice
kassor is 2001 movie

katrina at that time in 2001 was in london watching salman movies unaware that in 2018 she will be a big star by then and discussed in portals like india forums by members liek u and me.
iambest thumbnail
Originally posted by: cory

She was better because Kasoor had either Sonu or Sanu or udit as playback singers ?

udit, shanu , sonu , alka are love they are irreplaceable but here i am talking about lisa ray performance she acted brilliant and even aftab whom people consider non actor did remarkable performance 
iambest thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mascarpone

hahha ðŸ˜†   though sonu improved later with his last film love in nepal it was a mature performance , but yeah agree even jaani dushman was better than katrina 
Edited by iambest - 5 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mascarpone

🤣
iambest thumbnail
Originally posted by: U_R_MY_BITCH

yes even my dog is a better actor than Katrina, and my dog does not even exists.

So what are you trying to say?? Should be just undo every movie Katrina did and cast Lisa??

its all luck what i am trying to say is lisa ray in his first film did remarkable performance and Katrina after spending many year in Bollywood never learnt acting