Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Arjun Rampal-Mehr Jesia split: Heated fights,fall out with Shah Rukh

Posted: 5 years ago
Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jesia have separated after being married for 20 years. There were rumors about their relationship being on the rocks since as early as 2011.

Arjun Rampal and Mehr Jesia have ended their 20 year old marriage. They announced their decision to split two days ago. There were rumors about their marriage being on the rocks since 2011. As reported by Mumbai Mirror, Arjun Rampal moved out of their residence four months ago and shifted to a 2 BHK. Sources close to the couple informed the daily that their marriage was over six months ago, but they waited for their daughters Maahika and Myra to come to terms with it before going public.

A source informed Mumbai Mirror that the breakdown of their marriage started when they had a fall out with close friends Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan during the making on Ra.One. Arjun wanted to be a part of the film and the source said "But Mehr allegedly insisted on a higher remuneration for her husband from coproducer SRK himself, who swore to never work with Arjun in the future. The two subsequently had a public falling out during the film's release. After that, Shah Rukh stopped taking Mehr's calls.His wife, Gauri Khan, who had been close friends with Mehr, severed ties with her as well.

In 2007, the couple produced their first film together I See You which tanked at the box office. This caused strain on their relationship. Arjun was quoted saying, "I never tell Mehr what films I'm doing because she's very honest with her opinion, and when she gives it, I know exactly how good or bad the film is she's very straightforward, which is fun, but also sometimes embarrassing.

By 2007-2008, Arjun and Mehr were thick with Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan. The source added, "When his equations with many industry friends were worsening, his friendship with Sussanne only strengthened over time and Mehr grew extremely insecure. It led to several fights between the couple.

Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan separated in 2013 and Arjun Rampal was linked to Sussanne Khan. Sussanne had then released a press statement, "Arjun and Mehr are my friends and have been for years. To poison a relationship such as this is malicious behaviour. I have, with Mehr, earlier stated that there is no truth to the claim that Arjun and I are anything more than friends.

The couple had heated fights and in 2016 after such a fight Arjun moved to a five star hotel and left home for the first time. The source said, "They were fighting so loudly and throwing things at each other that the neighbours threatened to complain to the police as it wasn't the first fight of its kind. Mehr apologised profusely to them and immediately after that, Arjun moved into a five-star service apartment for a week.

In 2017, Mehr learnt that Sussanne and Arjun were still meeting secretly while she was at a church. "Mehr had learnt that Arjun and Sussanne were still meeting secretly and were close friends. She was traumatised as she had believed Arjun when he said he was a changed man and that everything would be fine, said the source.

The couple tried to reconcile multiple times, even after Mehr had moved to her parents' place in Parsi Colony. The couple released a statement claiming that they will go on different journeys henceforth. Their divorce will come through by next year.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/arjun-rampal-mehr-jesia-split-heated-fightsfall-out-shah-rukh-khan-secret-meetings-sussanne-khan-413948

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Why doesn't the cheated one openly tell it out? Everyone looks like death these days!!! 
Arjun. Mehr, hrithik. Susanne. What the heck is happening? 

Only chunky Pandey is looking happy!
Am just relieved Hrithik is out of this messy gang of Suzanne n her junkie friends. God saved him.  He is now keeping to his kind of Mature friends like Vickey Oberoi, Goldie n Kunal Kapoor who act their age. And not behave like irresponsible teenagers on weeds.

Now, he is signing lot of films and focusing on his work completely. Let the Trio keep fighting. Hopefully, this Arjun-Mehr divorce will be a sign for Hrithik to move on from Suzanne for good and find someone worth all the headache. 
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
clairvoyance thumbnail
How to destroy a good career and life.
One can learn from him
How flop Arjun's wife asked SRK for higher remuneration? No one cares about his existence on movies that have big star like SRK but what did she got in return? Betray.Edited by mira30 - 5 years ago
Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the lifestyle has destroyed quite a few of the relationships in that gang. I am sure if SRK wasnt so invested in his family man image- he and gauri would have parted ways some time back.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^This, precisely. This sort of money, fame & wealth does destroy all lives in BW.
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^This, precisely. This sort of money, fame & wealth does destroy all lives in BW.

fame, Money and devotion is always a deadly combination. It should be enjoyed under the supervision of a very no- nonsense person. Sadly not all are fortunate enough to either be that person or have such a person wether is is in the form of a very close friend, sibling, parents, spouse in their life.