Mishal Raheja: TV Actor - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Nice article in national herald !! Makes sense!! TFS Mish:)

Woah youth is the highest percentage !!! But i am wondering how did they collect this data? Is that authentic enough.. How big is their sample set ? Somehow i am not convinced !!!! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~

It's not just me, Avani.  Other fans are pointing out the same thing in the comments! πŸ˜†  I'm glad I'm not alone in noticing his disaster of a wardrobe. πŸ€ͺ  To top it all off, our smart aleck hero decided to take the credit for his style on KKB worrying fans like me all the more. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†  The man just doesn't have the right fashion sense.  I have no other way to sum it up. πŸ˜³  It's okay, his twinkling eyes and bright grin make up for what he lacks in the style department. πŸ˜›

Haha & there are many others who think he looks cool & hot in those clothes..πŸ˜‰
That's encouragement to our Hero to continue styling himself & happily posting pics. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I can't but chuckle at those ( misguiding ) but naively sincere comments...

Originally posted by AvaniVrinda

Woah youth is the highest percentage !!! But i am wondering how did they collect this data? Is that authentic enough.. How big is their sample set ? Somehow i am not convinced !!!! πŸ˜•

You know Avani, I was thinking about that too...
And even if we go by what's written, the data says youth watch more TV...which 
need not necessarily be the daily soaps. There are many different kind of shows they
watch on various other channels, not just GECs. 
I am not very knowledgeable about this stuff, but wondering if BARC ratings 
are just for the GECs or others too😳

Originally posted by AvaniVrinda

I agree with Avani.  The youth of India are very tech savvy and quite vocal about their pleasure/displeasure on social media.  You can tell from the activity on India Forums which shows are a hit which are a dud based on the younger demographic.  I do believe that Gul Khan's shows are very youth-centric and a hit amongst the younger audience.  Aside from 4 Lions, I find the statistics just as baffling. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Mishfan

Haha & there are many others who think he looks cool & hot in those clothes..πŸ˜‰
That's encouragement to our Hero to continue styling himself & happily posting pics. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I can't but chuckle at those ( misguiding ) but naively sincere comments...

Some fans are just utterly blind and I guess madly in love with Mishy. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  They're feeding his fashion ego without warrant! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ~DaZZ|ing~

Some fans are just utterly blind and I guess madly in love with Mishy. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  They're feeding his fashion ego without warrant! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

DAZZ, sometimes I feel that some people just love glitter and all gaudy things. It is just the way they are...
Originally posted by amivp

DAZZ, sometimes I feel that some people just love glitter and all gaudy things. It is just the way they are...

Very true, Ami.  Simplicity isn't everyone's cup of tea. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†