Shocking ! Ssudeep Sahir quits Woh Apna Sa?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I am shocked, I don't want it to be true. Please rate and comment the article.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/45819-even-before-woh-apna-sa-goes-off-air-ssudeep-sahir-quits-the-sho.htm
Tellychakkar Article

NEWS

Sudeep Sahir QUITS Zee TV's Woh Apna Sa

By ShachiTapiawala
28 May 2018 10:40 PM

The lead actor of Zee TV show Woh Apna Sa,  Sudeep Sahir has decided to throw in the towel.

Yes, in a shocking development, TellyChakkar has exclusively learnt that Sudeep Sahir is quitting Woh Apna Sa (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms).

According to our sources, Sudeep is unwell and hence he has decided to leave the show. Sudeep will shoot his last this week.

So what happens to his character?

Well, what we have learnt is that since the makers do not have an immediate replacement of the character of Arjun, he will be shown going out of town for some work.

While our sources maintain that the reason behind the decision is Sudeep being unwell, the primary reason is the creative dissatisfaction.

With Sudeep quiting the show, it will get difficult for the makers to sustain the drama. There are already strong buzz about the daily going shutting its shop.

We tried reaching out to Sudeep but he remained unavailable to comment.

TellyChakkar will keep our readers updated with further developments.

Edited by altgr - 5 years ago
I am shocked.. no this can't be true. Now I have no hope of seeing something good in the show. It was quite evident that the actors are not happy with how the show was moving forward. And now we hear this.. The writers totally messed up such a beautiful show. 
I am very confused now. Why would he leave the show when the show itself is ending very soon, he has been part of this show since the episode no 1. Is there some serious health problem or there is something else.

Ssudeep Sahir bids adieu to Woh Apna Sa

The lead actor of the show has quit the serial

By Urmimala Banerjee | Published: May 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Actor Ssudeep Sahir who played the lead role in the ZEE TV show, Woh Apna Sa is all set to exit the serial. Anyways, the show is slated to go off air from next month but Ssudeep apparently made up his mind to quit right away. He played the role of a married businessman Aditya who falls in love with another woman played by Disha Parmar. The original show was the story of an extramarital relationship that brings happiness in a man's life but the plot has gone haywire in recent times with supernatural elements and what not. It seems the actor has conveyed to the makers his decision and he'll shoot his last scene this week. (Also Read: Woh Apna Sa actor Ashish Kapoor confirms dating Albanian model Ilda Kroni)

However, sources have told ABP Live that he is unhappy with how the track and his character is progressing on the show. Post the leap, he plays the part of Arjun. From supernatural elements to witches, the new track was full of loopholes. It seems Ssudeep is very dissatisfied with the show. The makers will show that he has left the city. There is no replacement for the character of Arjun now. The show was produced under the banner of Alchemy Films. However, Sidharth P Malhotra, the producer backed out in 2017 saying that he did not have funds to take it further. People have liked the lead actors performances in the original, especially Ridhi Dogra's as Nisha. Stay tuned to BL for more updates!

IF has updated the Article with Ssudeep's statement

We contacted Ssudeep, who said,"Yes, I am keeping unwell for a while now. And hence, currently, I am on a break. As for the quitting, nothing is totally confirmed as of yet."
I am shocked to see this article. He is the only reason for me for watching WAS. I hope he will not quit the show & will be back after getting well. He is a honest & hardworking actor & always respects his fans. So I think he will be back for at least few episodes. 
If he quits I will quit watching the show.

Originally posted by alpha78

I am shocked to see this article. He is the only reason for me for watching WAS. I hope he will not quit the show & will be back after getting well. He is a honest & hardworking actor & always respects his fans. So I think he will be back for at least few episodes.
If he quits I will quit watching the show.

I am shocked too. I know you are a big Sudeep Sahir fan. But if this show is ending on 29th June, then I suggest that watch the show, you have been watching the show since the beginning. Rest it will be your decision.
Ya, you are right. I think I have to watch the show in the hope that I will see him back in the show. 
[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=cGJd4sIKB9I[/YOUTUBE]