mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Aww the balcony scene had my heart today😳😳...Tat  impromptu dance  by Naina showering all her love when the loverboy made an appearance jus for her ...that too the color she wished for!!She danced happily for she was overwhelmed...n how beautifully she xpressed out each n every step  n moves with all those smiles  without any inhibitions or fear.. ...He was busy admiring his gals antics n njoying the way she was full of life n positivity that she instilled in him...The  delight with which he was eyeing her was the reason enough for us to know that why he had fallen hard for this gal in the first place...Shes crazy,madly in love with him  n he felt at peace with her MADNESS...!For him,her wishes n happiness means the world to him n he adores her very smile that LITS HIS LIFE... They both hve come such a long way...where both were awkward, piles of hurdles n inhibitions ...are now openly xpressing their love without caring a damn about the world!!!JUS LUVED IT!!!
Seeing his gals jig...he also broke in a dance with his group...Wat can be infectious when ur love loosens u up... makes u FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD...!!!

If tats not all...MY FAV part is jus made me go awww with FEELS😳

The way she closed her eyes,dancing  to  the beats of her rejoicing  HEART... feeling at peace in that VERY MOMENT was an absolute bliss...She was taking in the moment ...feeling his presence closer to her...n HE was staring at her with the satisfaction on her face...His eyes shone the immense emotions of warmth n pure love ...like how come he is so fortunate to have her in his life...making him feel the luckiest man in the world to have her!!..I swear i had goosebumps effect when he was just staring at her inmocent form...who stud serenely beautiful under the soft spells of moonlight...

On the contrary theres a naughty thought tooo...Our gal is very sensuous...😆😆...the pleasure shes goin to derive out of his each n every action will be very much reflected on her face...The gal is goin to surpass it with her closed eyes😆 n our Sam baba is goin to njoy each n every reaction that she will display jus 4 him😆

Edited by mehraan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jallopy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was so happy to have a balcony scene after sooo long.  N dat too with the whole gang!!
Reminded of the scene before the trip.. when kuch ho Gaya was played in the bg... 

I love the way they lean on the pillars
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Episode ke beginning me ye scene aaya, 
What a beautiful scene it was, that what we want, small small moments of expressing way thousands of emotions.
There was joy of happiness,joy of being in love, joy of togetherness 
Everything was perfect, being selfless in love and forgetting about rest of the world stealing small moment of togetherness.
Everything was amazing 👏
Another best scene of yudkbh.
And last not the least your post is too amazing, giving it new meaning, plus bring that smile back which was on my face yesterday watching this scene.
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Meher!! you are so right...the way she closed her eyes , feeling every bit of his presence near her...wow!! just took my breath away.. and your writing ...have to tell you this , I blushed more reading it than while I was watching the episode... 😳
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post, Meher and the pics 

When Naina was imagining Sameer, was thinking how writers would realize those for her.. This scene was so meaningful. Sameer knows every spoken and unspoken words and thoughts of Naina. ❤️
Their dancing with joy and abandon!! ⭐️
priya_nka_yudkb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This scene was indeed a pleasure to watch... The was they were dancing was so funny... On the road...😆
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was really happy to see a balcony seen after long and that too in night ...true they have come a long way ...for sameer it' his girls wish above all...he is so happy to have some one who loves him immensely. 
soniadutta thumbnail
Again a wonderful post meher,the way Naina closed the eyes and Sameer admiring was the most beautiful part😳 Edited by soniadutta - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
such an amazing episode it was
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have beautifully analysed di!
I was so happy to get a balcony scene finally in which both were drowned in their love, forgetting everything and pleasing each other and lighting up each other's life during the night. 
The scene were she just closed her eyes and was enjoying the beats..the way Sam was adoring her with all the love in his eyes and that smile, that is what we call satisfaction..
It very well clear that in their relation, Sam would be the more mature one overall and Naina would keep his inner child alive...Both of them will complete each other in all aspects..
Dancing to her heart's content and then later only he danced, the overwhelming emotions made him dance joyously with their friends...

I have broke my replay button by watching this particular scene..Seeing the whole gang happy just satisfies me😳
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago