SWASAN FS MADE FOR EACH OTHER PART 5 @p4

Sreekkuttyb thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is not just a swasan story. It's the story against women abusing... 
Hope you all like it.. I have already written it in Wattpad 

She is standing infront of a house, which is decorated beautifully. People are doing work and chitchatting happily. She slowly went towards the house.. She can hear that people are murmuring about her character.. She is wedding attire.. Today was her marriage at 10.30 am..  She went to temple today morning, she came back now only, now 12 p.m..where did she went no one knows, what happened to her no one knows, why did she came back no one knows.. People are discussing iher character... She is bandaged and she is tired and pale.. No one is noticing that... She smiles sarcastically... She knew no one believe her other than her mother and grandma... They are with her from birth... Others came into her life an year ago, even her father. But she has a small feeling that her fiancee will believe her and wait for her. She came inside of the the house.. The scene in front of her destroyed that small feeling into pieces... Her fiance is marrying her sister.. Her mother and father blessing them happily.. Her mother too? She keenly observed everyone.. Her fiance's parents are very happy.. But his paternal uncle and his wife and their daughter doesn't show any interest on this marriage.. Even their mentally unstable son also not looking at the marriage.. Why is she looking at him? She doesn't know... Her eyes searched another person and caught her..  She is her dida.. She is sitting there sadly... She is looking at her, so she didn't realize her father coming towards her until she felt a slap on her face.. Everyone looks at them shocked. 
Shob:Shekhar...(came towards them) 
She: where were you? (he roared at her.  Hearing this Shomi and others came towards them. 
Sho: where were you?  Why did u do this?  Because of u we get ashamed infront of these people. Where were you? 
Shobha: what r u talking shomi?  Didn't u see her head is bandaged..(then only he noticed her bandages)  what happened shona.. 
Swara is standing lifelessly looking at laksh who is looking at her like she did wrong... The one who gave her a hope to live together is standing there marrying her sister.  He didn't even think where did she go or what happened to her? . Even her father and mother didn't think about her or believe her.. She then change her gaze towards her so called sister. She looks at ragini asking why did she do this through her eyes. She is victoriously looking at her. Shekhar is asking something but she didn't hear it. He shakes her
She:  swara I am asking you something where were you? 
Ap: how can she say that shekharji? May be she went to see her Romeo... 
Swara looks at her shockingly. Dida looking at her concerned. Someone is looking at her helplessly. (only author can see it ) Someone is getting angry seeing this.. That's sujatha.. 
Suj: jiji let her speak... 
It's true she doesn't like Bengalis but she has some sense.  Swara looks everyone else and she understands if she say truth no one believe her.. She takes a breath.. 
Sw: I got an accident. I have taken to hospital and I was unconscious. But I didn't know my fiance will marry my sister.. Then I would have come here unconsciously.. (she said sarcastically) 
Dadi: oh u r now complaining about my laado. Because of her only we didn't get embarrassed infront of everyone.. How will we believe that u r saying truth.? What proof u have? 
" I am the proof" a voice came from behind.. Everyone looks there.  A man in mid 25 standing there.. He came towards them. 
Man: I was the one who takes her to hospital.. I went to get her medicine but before I return back she went from there... 
Sw: thank you for helping me.. Mr... 
Man: Aman...
Swara smiles... 
Sho: u could have informed us.. Now her marriage also broken.. Now who will marry her?  Our respect was ruined completely.. 
swara looks at her unbelievably.. Here she is standing injured she is concerning about her marriage... Huh... 
Sw: but I don't want to marry anyone maa... 
She: it's not about ur likeness swara.. It's about respect. Ur respect have ruined  now. Whatever u said we have  believed it .. But not the world.  No one no one will marry u.. Because of u our respect also ruined... 
" sanskar will marry her" a voice came from behind.  Everyone looks there. It's sujatha..  Aman gets tensed hearing this.. 
Shobha : but sujatha don't u know sanskar's condition,?  How could you say that.. 
She: but maa,  if sujatha ji is OK with it.  It is good.  Else our respect... 
Shobha: u don't call me maa,  u don't have any right.  I know u don't have any problems because u didn't consider her as ur daughter.. 
Sho: what  r u talking maa.. He is talking because he cares her.. 
Swara sarcastically looks at them.. 
Shobha: shomi u also support them.. 
Sho: no maa it's will be good.. 
Ram: no shomiji kakisa is saying correct. (to sujatha ) sujatha I know u r worrying about sanskar.. But we can't swara's life because of this.. And about sanskar we will treat him. He will come back to us.  
Aman gets relieved.. Laksh also gets relieved.  
Lak: chachaji is saying correct chachi.  How could u think to make swara gets married to that mad. (to swara)  u won't marry this mad.. U won't get anything.. I will marry u.. 
Everyone looks at him shocked. Ragini is super shocked.. Swara is looking at him disgustingly. 
Ap: laksh do u know what r u talking? 
Dadi: damadji what are u talking? U married my laado.  She is ur wife.. 
Rag: haa lakshji, I am ur wife. How can u talk like this? 
Lak:  but ragini it's a mistake. I have married u because u were going to suicide.  But swara came. I love her.  She is mine.  I will divorce u and marry her,  else everyone will get married her to this mad... 
Next moment he gets slapped by someone. Because of the intensity of slap he stumbled a little. He looks forward to know who slapped him. Again he got another slap.. This time he is about to fall in floor.  But ragini holded him. 
To be continued...  

Can I continue?? 
Edited by Sreekkuttyb - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritika52 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz continue n update soon
Sreekkuttyb thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritika52

Plz continue n update soon

Thank uuu 
Sreekkuttyb thumbnail
Part 2

Rag: swara.. (yelled)

yes it's our sherni only.  He gets shocked seeing swara.  Swara looks very angry..

Sw: first of all, he is not mad, he is just mentally unstable. He will be alright soon. Secondly  who r you to decide my life.  It's my right with whom I will get marry.  For u may be marriage is a joke but not for me. I'm not ur toy.. What did u  say I shouldn't marry sanskar?  Then listen to me, I will marry sanskar, that too now only.  What did u say I won't get anything by marrying him?  But u r wrong Mr.  Laksh Maheshwari, I will get a handsome husband, I will get a gentleman.  He is not a creepy creature like u, may be he is now mentally unstable but he knows the difference between the TOY and a Human Being... Ram uncle, sujatha aunty I am ready for this marriage..

Ram: but beta don't take any decision in anger

Sw: I am not taking in anger uncle. I really mean it. I will marry sanskar..

Sujatha became happy and hugs her.. In all these someone seems very tensed. That's Aman only

Aman:(monologue) they decided the marriage. OMG ..now what will boss do( then he looks at his boss but get shocked seeing him smiling)  oh God my boss is smiling? (he follows his gaze). Oho so my boss is falling for this Sherni.

Yes, his Boss is our sanskar only. So he is acting as mad. But why?

Sw: aunty I want to ask u something?

Suj: first call me mom,  secondly will u do something for me (swara nodes) will you dress like a Bengali..

Sw:thus is only I'm going to ask you..

She is going to Bose house but stopped seeing Aman and went towards him

Sw:  pls be here and attend my marriage.. OK?

Aman: OK ma'am..

Sw: hey call me swara only.  umm...umm.. Can u do me a favor? (Aman nodes,swara said pointing laksh) don't let him go from here. He should see my marriage.. Plz..

Aman: OK ma'am.. Sorry swara..

She smiles and went from there. Just then his mobile rings, it's a message from sanskar..

San: block laksh, he should see our marriage.

Aman shook his head.. These both are made for each other in everything.  Both are very dangerous..

Ap: sujatha, look Ram doesn't like this marriage, he is going from here.. (everyone looks at him)

Ram: no bhabhi u r getting me wrong. I am going to take sanskar's shervani which he removed in car.

Shobha:  Ram I have bought a shervani for shoru's husband.  But laksh didn't take it. Now iits good. If you don't mind...

Ram: Ofcourse kakisa sanskar will wear that only. It's made for sanskar only, then how could laksh takes it... (he tauntingly looks at laksh who is looking frustrated)

Then only swara notices sanskar.  He immediately changes his looks..

Sw: mom sanskar?

Suj: we will handle him, u go and get ready..

Sho: ha shona come with me..

Sw: no need MA.. I will go to dida's house. Dida will help me..

Swara went to Bose house ignoring her.. Dida gave dress to Ram.  Ram and sujatha takes sanskar to another room. Aman also went with them.

Swara and dida go to swara's room in bose house. When they enter into the room, swara breaks down.. She starts crying.. Dida hugs her..

dida: shona if u r not ready for the marriage, then we can cancel it..

Sw: no I'm not crying about it dida.. But maa... she doesn't bother my pain and hurt or accident..  She cares about her status... I said a lie but she didn't catch it..

Dida: which lie?

Sw: my accident.. I didn't come because ragini... Ragini pushed me into temple river...

Dida gets shocked..

Dida : then why didn't you tell it..

Sw: I told them I had an accident, then also they don't believe me.. If I said ragini pushed me,  then will they believe it.. Now it's good she did that, else I would have been married to a coward..

Dida: but shona this marriage?

Sw: I have to do that. Else that laksh Won't Leave me. How can he says like that...

Dida: but shona do you think you are safe at Maheshwari mansion

Sw: yes dida, there I have father who cares my decision more than respect.. I have a mother who listens to me.  I will get a sister who cares me.. U know dida I'm not doing this marriage because of laksh. I don't know but I feel protected when I'm with sanskar.  I feel so happy to think that  I'm marrying him... (she smiles)

Meanwhile in other room

San: why did we come here mommy

Suj: u know her na... Ur dost ki behen? (sanskar nods childishly)  now she will become ur dost. Like ur dost become laksh's dost.  (sanskar jumps excitedly)

San: will she came with us. Will she sleep in my room?

Suj: yes for that u have to do what pandit ji says... OK.. Will you do it?

San: OK I will do it.. (RamTa smiles and starts to dress him..  In between ram got a call and and he went.. Sujatha couldn't do it alone )

Aman: aunty, u go to Mandap I will help him..

Suj : sanskar he is ur new dost ki friend.  He will help you now.. (sanskar nodes and she went from there. Aman locks the door and looks at him keenly.  He is now setting his his hair looking mirror)

San: what r u looking Mr. pa..  Don't u know ur boss doesn't like this type of behavior?  Do you forget ur limits?

Aman: I know my limits Mr. Boss, but before that I am ur friend sanskar.. But I can see that ruthless, devil, arrogant business man is falling for a sherni.. Is it love at first sight..

San(smiles): I don't know Aman is it love or not.  But definitely I like her. I feel very happy when she is with me.  I can feel her pain when her mother ignore her.?. How could she?  So I did everything to stop this marriage.  He doesn't deserve her. She is a gem..  Ragini Did wrong with her but it became a favor for her..  She is such a sherni (smiles thinking about her)

Aman:  exactly, she is sherni, so u should be careful now.  If she get to know that u r doing drama then u r gone.. Did u see that laksh ??

San: I have 90% trust on her. If I get 100% belief on her then I myself will tell her everything. Then what's her deci, I will respect it.  (gets serious). I have to do this drama to destroy Laksh Maheshwari. (looking upward) I will give u the justice KAVI.. SWEAR ON MY LOVE...

San: did u do what I said?

Aman says something mute.. Sanskar laughs..

San: good job...

Aman: do you know u both are made for each other. ( sanskar looks at him confused)  she is asked me to do the same job (sanskar laughs)

They get distracted by a knock. Aman go and open the door.. It's sujatha.  She looks at sanskar, he is so handsome..

San: am I beautiful mommy..

Suj: na.. (sanskar pout) u r looking handsome. (she put her kajal on his behind the ear)

He smiles and went outside with them.  Swara is also came from her room. She is looking divine..

San: dost ki behen. ... U r looking like a princess of that prince in that movie.. I will call you only princess...ok..? U r so handsome.

Swara smiles at him.  Everyone also smiles hearing his talking..

Sw: it's not handsome sanskar it's beautiful..

San: but mommy said its handsome.. (pout)

Sw: for boys it's handsome and for girls it's beautiful.

San: (excitedly) so u r beautiful and I'm handsome...??

Swara nodes.. Then she forwarded her hand, hold it. They went to Mandap.

Without anyone's notice swara asked Aman about laksh. He signals her something. She looks there and see that laksh is sitting furiously and ragini is standing beside him. There is something bandages on his hand and leg..

Sw: what did u do ?

Aman: I didn't do anything. He came to convince u but fell from the staircase. A nail penetrated into his knees. So doctor told him not to move his leg for 2 hours..

Swara looks at him in open mouth.. Sanskar smiles seeing her expression..

Ap: thank you Dr Aman to helping us. (she  went from there)

Sw: are you Doctor?

Am: u asked me something for doing that I became a doctor too.. (dramatically)

Swara couldn't help. She starts to laugh slowly because everyone is present there..

Pandit ji calls swasan.  Both went and sat on Mandap. 

Pan: bride's parents can come now to do kanyadaan..

Sw: pandit ji plz call dida to do that..

She: we r alive swara...

Sw:  but I want her to do that. She only will do that..

Sho: u r not doing correct shona. U will regret later..

Dida came and did kanyadaan.  Sanskar wear Mangalsutra on her neck and fills sindoor on her forehead.. Pandit ji declared that marriage is completed. Just then sanskar pecked on her lips

Everyone looks shocked. Swara didn't know what to do. Laksh is looking at him furiously. Aman is looking at him teasingly.

Am(thinks): my desperate boss..

Suj: what did you do sanskar..

San: in that movie prince also did this to princess.

Hearing his innocent reply all are speechless.. After that swasan and Raglak did bidaai and went to MM.  AP is about to do welcome but laksh went from there furiously. Ap did welcome of ragini.  Seeing laksh went from there uttara became sad.

San: doll what happened why r u crying?

Everyone looks at her.. 

Utt: I'm not crying bhai..

Sw: but why r u become so sad uttara.?

Utt:  I always wanted to see that my bhai taking bhabhi in bridal way and go to room.  But laksh bhai went in anger..

Ap: uttara is this the time to say jokes?

San: badima don't scold doll. She is crying (to Uttara) are saying about prince takes princess in movies..

Uttara noded and sanskar smiles

San: can I take her?

Sw: no sanskar u can't do that.  U r my husband u can't pick her..

RamTa looks at her surprisingly.  Uttara is looking at her teasingly.. Then only she realized that what did she do now.  Sanskar is smiling in mind seeing her possessivenes. 

San: OK princess. I won't pick her..

Swara is not looking anyone of them.  Sujatha did welcome to swasan. Swara enters into mm as Swara Sanskar Maheshwari..

Suj: uttara u take them to sanskar's room

San(shout): no u can't go to room like this..

Swara became worried. Ragini looks at her  with a smirk.

Suj: what are you saying sanskar

Utt: then how will she go bhai...

Sanskar happily : this way.. ( saying he picked her in bridal way )

Sw: (gasped)  Sanskar... Leave me. Ur hands will pain...

Utt: bhabhi u said laksh bhai naa u got a gentleman and handsome husband. U can add this too that u got ROMANTIC  husband..

Swara gets shy hearing this hided on sanskar's chest. Sanskar smiles without anyone's notice..

San: what r u saying doll?

Suj:  nothing sanskar.. Uttara stop ur talks now.. Swara is right his hands will pain..

San: come princess I will show you my... ( he childishly close his eyes and bites his tongue) sorry.. Our room... (swara smiles.  They went to their room..)

Ragini looks at them with jealousy. She did everything to get laksh  but didn't get him. Even after sanskar is mad he is doing like a mature romantic husband.. As laksh locked himself in room ap sends her to guest room..

To be continued.. 

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arial
Times New Roman
Courier
Georgia
Verdana
Geneva
Comic Sans MS
Nice one
manali9796 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start 
Continue soon dear
princessSonia thumbnail
Awesome...

Loved it...

Do cont soon
Sreekkuttyb thumbnail

Part 3

Because of ur continuous  request I thought to give a small update... I hope u like it..

In swasan room they both changed their dresses..

sw: sanskar u sleep on bed.. I will sleep on couch..

She is about to go, but stopped hearing a sob.  She looks behind and shocked to see that sanskar is crying like a baby.. She rushed towards him.

Sw: sanskar what happened?  Why r u crying? Are ur hands paining. I have told u not to pick me.. Did you hear that?

San: (childishly)  I'm not crying for that...

Sw: then why r u crying?..

san: (sniffs)  mommy said u.. U r going to sleep in my room with. But now.. U r leaving me.  don't u like me.? Like lucky don't like his dost. He didn't let her to sleep with him. Like him u also don't like me. You know I don't sleep alone.. OK I will go to mommy..

Swara immediately holds his hand

Sw: no no sanskar I'm not like that laksh. He is very bad ,he called you mad (sanskar nodes).  I'm not like him sanskar.. What u want u want to sleep with me?  OK come we will sleep together...

Saying that she layed sanskar on bed.  She also lied beside him.  Sanskar turned towards her and pulled her towards him. She directly land on his chest.  Her heart starts to beat heavily. She slowly looks at his face. He is looking handsome. Suddenly her eyes caught his lips .  She remembers how did he kiss her after marriage. She gets shy.  She slowly caresses his lips.  Sanskar was hard time to control.  She leans to his lips and pecked on lips.  Then hides her face in his chest and slept hugging him..
After confirming she slept sanskar slowly opens his eyes and slowly layed her on bed. Then he looks at her intensely. 

san: swara u know when I got to know about you I feel a connection with you. Ur braveness, ur boldness, ur innocence...  Everything attracted me. So I came here to stop ur marriage because he doesn't deserve u swara.. He doesn't deserve any girl.  When I see u first time I feel very happy. I can feel ur pain when ur mother ignorance.  I know when my truth will come infront of u, u will feel like betrayed.  But I had to do it. When I feel full trust on you I myself will tell u everything.  (naughtily)  till then u have to tolerate my love torture.. I know my touch is affecting you so much. U know I love to tease you. (pecks her lips and slept beside her)

Next morning sanskar wake-up due to sun rays. He slowly opens his eyes and got happy seeing a beautiful angel sleeping beside him. He caresses her face due to his touch her sleep disturbed. Realizing she is going to wake-up he closed his eyes and lied on her hiding his face on her neck ... Swara opens her eyes slowly.  First she got shocked seeing different atmosphere. Then remembered what happened yesterday..  She became sad remembering her mother's ignorance but it turned to smile seeing sanskar beside her.  Her breathing became heavier seeing him very close to her.  Controlling her desire she slowly takes his hand from her  peck his lips.. Then went to washroom. But she didn't know that a pair of eyes were watching them and burning with jealousy and anger. That is none another than luxsoap. He went from there furiously.  Inside the room sanskar open his eyes and smiles.. Then again sleeps. After sometimes swara came from washroom and go-to wake up Sanskar..

Sw: sanskar... Sanskar wake-up..
San: 5 min mommy...

Sw: mommy ? Sanskar I'm ur princess. Don't call me mommy..

Sanskar slowly opens his eyes and see swara

San: good morning... Princess...

Sw: good morning (looks at sanskar  who is looking at her) what happened sanskar? Why r u looking like this?

San: did you give puppy here (pointing to his lips)

[l have read some where someone uses puppy word for kiss]

Swara became shocked. : (stammers) no..no..no... Sanskar. What.. R.. U talking?

san: wo hai na princess I had a dream about someone kissing me.. If u didn't kiss me then who is that?

sw: no sanskar if u had Dream like this, then it's me only.. No other girls have this right (she almost shouted, sanskar looks at her wide eyes. Seeing  sanskar swara come to sense) I mean it's a dream only... Now u go and fresh up.. We will go downstairs..

Sanskar nodes and went to freshup.. After sometimes they both went downstairs.. Sanskar went to hall and swara went to kitchen.. In between laksh stops her.

Lak: so much luv for that ma... (but stopped seeing her glare) I mean.. Bhai.. I have seen u kissing him in room..

Sw: I don't think u will stoop so low.  How can you peep in another couple room..

Lak: (sarcastically) oh couple (swara is about to go to kitchen) so u r going to make sanskar's favorite rasamalai..

Sw: I sanskar like that I will prepare it only.. (she went to kitchen)

After she went ragini came towards him..  Makes a fake innocent face..

Rag: lakshji I want to prepare ur favorite.. (he thinks something in mind)

Lak: kheer... Kheer isy favorite food..
Ragini went from there happily. Laksh smirked seeing her retreated figure .

Lak: swara now chachaji and chachi's trust on u will break.  Maa will be angry with ragini.. Swara u r mine.. I will make you mine..  I will get rid of u ragini she went from there)

After sometimes ragini and swara came there with dishes... They both places plates on the table. Ragini is about to serve laksh.  But he stopped her..

Lak(starts his drama) : ragini u always says u r my wife but I didn't know about my likes.  U know I have said about my favorite dish to swara long time ago. But she still remembers that and prepares it for me... But u... (throws the kheer)

Swara looks at him shocked. Everyone looks at swara intensely knowing what to say.. They know swara  won't do that, but it's laksh's favorite only.  She stood there with teary eyes.

Ap: because of ur mistakes someone had taken ur advantage. Sujatha now u understand na, she is a character... (but was interrupted by sanskar who came there calling sujatha)

San: mommy see na, in this princess is looking so beautiful...

Saying this sanskar plays the video in the mobile. It is same video which taken by sanskar. Laksh's face became pale as his plan got failed. Sujatha goes to laksh and slapped him

Suj: don't u have any other job except disturbing. (to ap)  now u tell who is the characterless person here?

Dp: OK OK leave it sujatha, because of his immaturity he did it..

Ramta and others looks at him disgustingly.  Ram looking at his bhai shockingly. He was wrong he was totally wrong...  Because of his blind trust on him he lost his son once.  He won't let him go again...

Dp: As ragini's kheer is spoiled, we all will eat swara's rasamalai. Sanskar doesn't like rasamalai so we will give him  chocolate..

Swara looks at him shocked. Tears started to flow from her eyes.  She had prepared it specially for sanskar. But sanskar can't eat it and that laksh... .. Her thoughts broke by sanskar's shout.

San: no no badepapa this is made by my princess.  Soo I will only eat it. If lucky want something ask to badimaa.  She will give something. I didn't like it, but I will eat it because my princess made it for me..

He takes the bowl and starts to eat. Swara looks at him with happy tears.  Ragini is looking at them in jealousy. Suddenly sanskar shouts

San: mommy... (everyone become worried)

Suj: what happened sanskar? Didn't u like it?

San: mommy why didn't you say that it's... It's... So yummy

Then he pulled swara towards him and kissed her. Everyone smile at them. Swara blushed. Then he gave the dish to RamTa and uttara and feed swara too...  Ragini went from there cryingly. Laksh's mouth is watering seeing the rasamalai, so he didn't go. He slowly started to take it but sanskar stopped and pushed him.

lak:(yelled) sanskar .. .

San(acts like so much scared): princess...

But everyone become startled hearing a strong voice.  It's none another Ram

Ram: laksh... What is the behavior? Don't u see his condition? He is scared.  Don't u dare to hurt my son again then u will see the hell. Bhai for may it's his immaturity, but not for me.. Teach him some manners(turns to laksh) one more thing don't u dare to disturb my daughter...

Sanskar is looking at him with respect and love.  He didn't think his father will defend him. Before he looks at him sanskar went to room. Ram looks at him sadly. Laksh went from there. Ap and Dp also went from there. Swara walk towards ram and consoles him

Sw: he is just scraped dad..

Ram: I know. But I want hi back swara. I want my old sanskar. I couldn't gave him the love which he deserves because of my blind love on bhai.  Now I can understand how much wrong I was...

Sw:  he will be back soon. Now I will see him. (she is about to go, but sujatha stopped her)

Suj: (give her bowl of rasamalai)  take this too else that luxsoap will eat it.. (swara smiles and went towards room)

Sanskar came inside the room and went to washroom and locked it. He opens the shower and stood under it.   His tears are flowing through his cheek.  A flash back came in his mind.

Fb...

Sanskar is holding Ram's leg and crying..

San: plz dad believe me

Ram: no..  I won't believe u.  How can u do like this sanskar? U believe that girl instead of family..

San: I am saying truth..

Ram: but I believe my bhai's upbringing.

San: then why don't you believe ur upbringing. 

Ram: sanskar.. (shout)

San: don't shout.. I am leaving I can't live here..

...Fb

His thoughts were broken by swara, she is calling him from outside.  He closed the shower and open the door. Swara is shocked seeing him..

Sw: sanskar what did you do to u?  How did you get wet? Why did you get drench? U will get fever. (then she get his dress and gave him) go and change (sanskar stares at her) Arre.. Go...

He went inside and changed. Then he came outside, swara takes him to bed. He sit on bed. Swara starts to rub his hair with turkey. Then she sat beside him.

Sw:  sanskar don't get scared. He won't come here.  I am here na.. No one will do anything to you..

Sanskar looks at eyes  then slowly hugged her and starts to crying. Thinking he so scared she didn't ask anything and slowly pats his back. After sometimes she felt that he slept. She layed him on bed carefully and covered him with quilt..

To be continued...

Edited by Sreekkuttyb - 5 years ago
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for update ... It was very nice update ... Laks plan back fired on him ... Waiting for past to unfold... Ragini lak are jeloss of swasan...ram and suj are supported their kids... Plz continue your story
Sreekkuttyb thumbnail

Part 4

After that swara went downwards to help sujatha.  But stopped  seeing RamTa who came to see sanskar

Ram: how is he? Is he OK?

Sw: ha Dad. He is OK. He slept.

Ram: do you know beta he was the most strongest person.  He didn't have fear on anything. Because of my blind trust on bhai, what did I do to him.

Sw: he will come back to us soon dad.. Mom I was going to come to help you mom..

Suj: no u be with him. I will take care.

Swara smiles and RamTa went from there. Then she went towards towards him and lied beside him starts caresses his face..

Sw: what did u do to yourself sanskar.  But don't worry sanskar now I am with you, I will heal ur all pain. If it is because of laksh I will destroy him..

She also slept stroking his hair.. After she slept sanskar wake-up. Yes he didn't sleep and he has heard everything Ram said.

San: Ofcourse princess u r an angel to me. After u came to my life I got my parents back.  Only u can heal my pain. I hope u will be with me after knowing my truth.  (pecks her Forehead. Then get up and went to washroom)

After sometimes swara wake-up hearing some sound. First she got panicked not seeing sanskar

Sw: sans... (but surprised seeing him sitting on floor and eating the rasamalai.  He eating and making sound also. Looking him like that swara gets an urge to pull him towards her and kiss wildly.  But she gulped her desire. Sanskar is looking at her in corner of his eyes and smirks in mind. He suddenly looks at her, she is looking at him intensely...

San(shouts) : PRINCESS...

Swara came back to sense : what happened sanskar?  Why did you shout?

San: I was calling you. But u didn't hear? What are u looking at my mouth? Do you want it?

Sw: what?... (shouts)

San: (smiles in mind) why r u shouting? I was asking u that do you want rasamalai?

Sw: oh rasamalai...  I thought...

San: what are you saying princess?

Sw: nothing sanskar.. No I don't want it. U eat...

San: no u also eat... Come..

Swara smiles and sat beside him and ate it together...

At Maheshwari office...

Dp came to laksh's cabin. Laksh is sitting there furiously thinking about morning incident.

Dp : laksh... (laksh came back to sense) I'm going to do ur reception day after tomorrow.

Laksh: no papa. This is not happening.  Because of my mistakes I had to marry that behenji Ragini..i can't introduce that behenji as my wife..

Dp: I also don't want her as my daughter in law. Because of respect and ur mother, o had to do it. She is such a behenji, she doesn't know how to behave with high class people. But swara is not like that. She is modern. She knows how to handle these people. You have to get rid of that ragini and try to convince swara.. Ram is also changing, I don't want that. I want him under control.. So do it fast.. 

Lak: but papa if reception happens everyone will get to know she is my wife..

Dp: most of the business clients are still thinking that swara is ur wife. Because of sanskar's illness he won't come. I will do something. U both will be introduced as husband and wife only.  This is my promise...

Laksh smirks.. 
At Maheshwari mansion night...

Everyone are eating dinner. Swara is feeding sanskar, and he is intentionally licking her fingers. Laksh is furiously looking at them. Ragini is looking at them in jealousy. She wanted these from his luxji but he is not even looking at her..

Dp: laksh I am going to do ur reception day after tomorrow. Ram sanskar is not in normal condition so I don't want to do their reception.  If he does anything everyone will tease us. This will embarrasses us specially swara.. Haa u all three can come...

Laksh is looking at swara with a smirk.  Sanskar closes his fistin anger but didn't show it. dp is about to go to his room but swara stopped him..

Sw: badepapa one min... I want to talk to you something.. (Dp looks at her). Our reception also has to be done.  Sanskar also will come with us.  He won't do anything. He is my responsibility.  I know most of ur business clients still thinking like I'm ur daughter in law. I don't want that. I want to identify as Ram Prasad Maheshwari's daughter in law and Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari..

RamTa looks at her proudly. Sanskar is looking at her lovingly. Dp don't know what to do.  He didn't think swara will spoil his plan. Laksh get up and went out furiously..

Sw: good night mom dad... Sanskar come...

they both went to their room. RamTa looks at them.

Ram: (place his hand on sujatha's shoulder)  thank you.. (she looks at him confused) for selecting her as our daughter.. (she smiles)  she will cure him.. He will be alright soon..

Next day morning.. Swasan are playing at hall after breakfast.. Suj comes to them

Suj: swara,  come we have to go shopping for tomorrow's party..

Sw: but mom, sanskar?  How will I leave him alone here..

Suj: Ramu Kaka will be with him. He is so close to him.. (to sanskar)  sanskar be with Ramu kaka.. We r going outside we will come back soon.. OK?

San: I will also come with princess.. Plz mommy

Seeing him like that swara melts but before that sujatha interrupted.

Suj: sanskar beta, if u be with him like a good boy then I will bring a lot of chocolate...

San: and ice-cream too (sujatha accepted)

Then swaSujUtt and ApRag went to shopping. Dp, laksh and Family already went to office..

San: (manly voice) Ramu Kaka, I will be in my room. If anyone come plz let me know first..

Ramu: OK sanskar beta.. (this means he knew about him)

After sometimes he heard a car's sound. He went to sanskar's room and inform him. Sanskar went to hall and started to play. Ramu Kaka went to open the door..

Ramu: arre laksh beta why r u here now

Lak: oh I have some work. So I came here.  Would you get me a glass of boiled water? (he nodes and goes. Then he goes to sanskar who is playing there) bhai... (sweetly) 

Sanskar looks at him and then again starts to play..

Lak(sits beside him): bhai, everyone went to mall na, don't u want to go there..

San : no mommy said to me to be with Ramu kaka...

Lak: but bhai, tomorrow is party,  so u have to select a dress for shona...

San:(gets angry but composes, innocently) Shona? Who shona...

Lak: I mean swara.  Your princess...

San: ya, only my princess... I will come..

Ramu: (who came there with water)  sanskar beta...

San: Kaka I am going to select dress for my princess (assured him through eyes)

Ramu Kaka smiles.  Then they both went from there.. They reached mall.  When sanskar saw swara he called her childishly..

San: PRINCESS... (LOUDLY)

Everyone looks at him startled. Maheshwari family become embarrassed but not swara.  When she saw him, she became so happy. She ran towards him and hugs him tightly.  Sanskar also didn't expect that, he stumbled a little. He became very happy and hugs her also..

sw: I missed you so much sanskar..

Laksh face became pale seeing their open romance.. Sujatha and uttara and others looks at them smilingly. Ap makes faces, ragini looks at them jealousy. Uttara came towards them,

Utt(teasingly): bhabhi, if ur romance is over can we do shopping?

Then only swara realizes where are they?.  She missed him like hell, because of that when she saw him, she couldn't control... She broke the hug and looks anywhere else.  Sujatha comes to them.

Suj: sanskar why are u  here? I told you be with with Ramu kaka...

Lak: he wants to meet shona...(but interrupted by sanskar)

San: swara...  Her name is swara, he na princess (swara nodes). Or u can call her sanskar's princess..  (swara smiles seeing his possessivenes)

Lak:  but bhai, she is my friend and she has a name shona..

Sw: he is right laksh,  u can call me swara or swara Sanskar Maheshwari or like sanskar said "SANSKAR'S PRINCESS " (she emphasize the last)

Laksh gritted his teeth.  Sanskar smiles in mind..

San: and princess lucky is saying wrong.  I didn't say that.  He only told me that I have to select dress for you. He only brought me here. 

Swara glared at laksh.  Laksh didn't look at her ...

Lak: as we r newly married, it is the right of us to select a dress for you.  As sanskar is ma...(gulped seeing swara)  I mean sanskar is not normal I will select a dress for you. (takes an orange color Saree and forward to swara)  a beautiful dress for you. 

Sw: you are right laksh. As we... I mean me and sanskar & u and ragini  are newly married. It's ur right to select our dress. U selected ur wife's dress now it's sanskar's turn. (to sanskar ) Will you select my dress.

San: yesh... (excited)

They both went to select dress.  After sometimes sanskar is throwing the dresses.  He didn't like anything still he is finding. Atlast,  everyone become startled hearing a shout.. It's sanskar's..

San: I got it I got it.  Then he shows a blue goun ...

Sales girl: wow it's superb, even if he is not normal he has an amazing beauty sense..

Everyone smiles...

San: didn't u like it princess

Sw: no sanskar I loved it so much.. It's so beautiful.  As u have selected a dress for me.. Can I select a dress for you!?

San: (happily jumps and claps)  yes.. Yes.. Yes..

Swara went to gents sections.  Swara is also doing like sanskar did.  Firstly she didn't like any dress.. But if sanskar takes only 15 minutes then swara takes the whole 1 hour. Atlast she found a one for sanskar.  She then looked at sanskar.. A smile crept on her lips. Her Prince is sleeping sitting holding his face in his right hand. She went and wake up him.

Sw: sanskar. 

San: I'm sorry princess.. I'm getting so sleepy

Sw:  it's OK. Look I Selected ur dress . Do u like it..

Sanskar nodes.. They came towards everyone.

suj: did ur shopping complete (swara nodes)  then can we go jiji...

Ap nods and calls ragini.  But she didn't move.. She lost somewhere.  She is dreaming her and laksh in the place of swara and sanskar.  As laksh is selecting dress for her... She didn't hear that ap is calling her.. Ap angrily shakes her..

ap: ragini (yells)

with that ragini came to sense, but because of shake she got unbalanced and...

Thuddd...

she fell into floor..  Everyone looks at her shocked.. Sanskar starts to laugh . Seeing him laughing uttara  starts to laugh. Swara and sujatha are laughing silently, but tried to control sanskar and uttara..  Seeing ap's glare, uttara stops her laugh, but not our hero.. .swara somehow stopped him..  Laksh angrily went outside.. Ap scolds ragini and she is crying...

All went from there... When they about to enter the car laksh smirked..

Lak: MA I will take swara and sanskar with me. U come with other car..

But ragini signals ap..

Ap: no laksh,  u come with us, driver Kaka will drop them..

Utt: badimaa I will come with sanskar bhai and bhabhi...

Without any options laksh went to ap.  Swasan gets into back seat and uttara sat on front seat...sanskar is eating chocolate lying on swara's lap. But after sometimes he slept. Uttara is talking with swara. But sanskar in sleep he turned to swara's stomach side.  She became stiffens feeling his hot breath on her belly..  He is hugging her through waist as a teddy bear.  He nuzzled his face into her belly. Swara is breathing heavily but she couldn't do anything as uttara is there. Suddenly car stopped as they reached mm.  Swara became relieved... Swara wake-up sanskar...

All of them enters mm.  Sanskar went to their room,  as sanskar wanted  have more sleep. Swara is also going to her room but stopped listening uttara..

Utt: bhabhi how did this chocolate come in ur waist (everyone looks at her. swara startled and covers it before that luxsoap sees that)

Sw: uttu... Wo..  Sanskar was eating chocolate na..  May his hand touch there in sleep..

Sujatha smiles.  But Uttara teases her

Utt: I was clearly saw that there was no chocolate in sanskar bhai's hand but lips

Swara's eyes become wider in her this statement.. 

Sw: I am getting sleepy.. Excuse me.. (ran towards their room)

Sujatha and uttara laughs at her.. Laksh clenched his fist.. Ragini is looking at her in crying face.. So is also looks at them in jealousy.. Her son is also married but he is not even looking at his wife..  Swara went to her room and found her husband is sleeping like a baby..

Sw(thinks): after embarrassing me infront of the whole family, u r sleeping like a baby... (she smiles and went to freshup.)

Next day morning

Swasan came downstairs getting ready. Swara went towards sujatha.

sw:  would you mind let me and sanskar go outside..

Suj: where?

San: looong drive mommy (excited) (sujatha nodes)

Lak: let me drop you swara..

Sw: no need DEVAR ji. I know how to drive.. Let's go sanskar..

Both went from there.  Laksh about to go behind them, but ap stopped him.  After talking ap, he came outside but she couldn't see where they went. Laksh stomped his foot and went from there...

Meanwhile swasan are going in car.  Sanskar is thinking in mind where are they going.  Outside he is playing and laughing with swara.. After sometimes swara stopped her car infront of a house.

To be continued...

Hope I didn't disappoint you... Love you all my readers