Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: rabia.shaktiaro

And judging the show on just 2 promos is fine? I don't think so. And this isn't the first time tv is coming up with something like this.

In no way i am  judging, or puting my words about it what I said was about EMA and not about what story is 

Hope it clears any doubt...

I want this serial to be clean and refreshing as the leads are πŸ˜†
rabia.shaktiaro thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

In no way i am  judging, or puting my words about it what I said was about EMA and not about what story is 

Hope it clears any doubt...

I want this serial to be clean and refreshing as the leads are πŸ˜†

Got you. And there's one more thing I don't understand. Why is everyone so obsessed with the topic EMA? Do read DD's recent statement of the concept .. she talks about how all the characters have their own justifying reasons..
MochaQueen thumbnail
Exactly. It is already evident from the promos that he has feelings for another girl while being married which is a total turn off.
Eve bepannaah story was a turn off but it was still better than this one as at least the partners are dead!
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabia.shaktiaro

Got you. And there's one more thing I don't understand. Why is everyone so obsessed with the topic EMA? Do read DD's recent statement of the concept .. she talks about how all the characters have their own justifying reasons..

i can only put my views regarding EMA

may be i don't want Shakti doing that role...may be i am not comfortable in the concept of getting married with a girl and keep storing feeling about ex 

πŸ˜† but as i said will love to see this pair giving me all reason to watch it πŸ˜†
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Exactly. It is already evident from the promos that he has feelings for another girl while being married which is a total turn off.

Eve bepannaah story was a turn off but it was still better than this one as at least the partners are dead!

Bepannaah has been straightaway lifted from hollywood movie RANDOM HEARTS...

and if you will watch the movie it has the same wicked innocence about male ego...

that you screwed my wife...i will screw yours  
rabia.shaktiaro thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i can only put my views regarding EMA

may be i don't want Shakti doing that role...may be i am not comfortable in the concept of getting married with a girl and keep storing feeling about ex 

πŸ˜† but as i said will love to see this pair giving me all reason to watch it πŸ˜†

As far as Arora is concerned..man, he's gonna ace it!! Was dying to see him doing a totally different role than Ranveer/RV! 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bepannaah has been straightaway lifted from hollywood movie RANDOM HEARTS...

and if you will watch the movie it has the same wicked innocence about male ego...

that you screwed my wife...i will screw yours  

There was also a Pakistani drama with a similar concept called Mera RakeebπŸ˜› except in that one the partners actually survived after the accident
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
The concept is similar yet the way they are presenting it is very unique ...I will watch few episodes before making any further judgement about characters