Spoiler vid- fresher's title goes to..

Posted: 5 years ago

Here's the video guys, once i get it from original channel will upload that.

https://instagram.com/p/BjUHAXMFs4W/

Credits: to original uploader
Interesting... So we get more of J Naina...
Originally posted by priya_nka_yudkb

Interesting... So we get more of J Naina...

When don't we? 🤣

Waiting for sameer's turn, i think it's time for cv's to show that.
Jealous to bad me milegi..Phle heart broken naina hogi
Like I predicted it went like Romeo-Juliet play.. That time also Naina thought if Sameer and she became Romeo-Juiliet they will be always together.. Its same here too. She thought if they become Mr and Mrs Freshers they will get married in future but again mismatching😆
May be all this is to make Naina understand that in life these things dont matter..
Originally posted by dreamyp

Jealous to bad me milegi..Phle heart broken naina hogi

I seriously can't see a heartbroken naina yaar, even when the bet phase was revealed infront of her the way naina was completely shattered, then too it was too much to watch, for me. 😭

And the way ashi shows naina's emotions is so beautiful, and heartbreaking as well. But i really hope sameer takes care of her and turns the situation into something romantic and unforgettable for both of them 😉
Yeh malaai ka katora galat kheer mei kaisey pohnch gaya😆
Originally posted by kankabhor

Like I predicted it went like Romeo-Juliet play.. That time also Naina thought if Sameer and she became Romeo-Juiliet they will be always together.. Its same here too. She thought if they become Mr and Mrs Freshers they will get married in future but again mismatching😆
May be all this is to make Naina understand that in life these things dont matter..

I think everybody kinda had this feeling that this is going to go south. But no one was kinda expecting it to come true as well. Hope this will somehow lay a foundation to clearing naina's insecurity. And somehow sameer showering his love and doing romance. What you said is actually true in the past too they showed similar stances, we did kinda get over it, after seeing how sameer and naina dealt the situation, they did a 180 degree turn after sameer kisses her hand in the past during romeo-juliet play, and gave us a fun episode with their fight. I hope they will give us something different here too, without dragging this with loads of emotions.Edited by shravyarao - 5 years ago
Originally posted by mishkatfanfrevr

Yeh malaai ka katora galat kheer mei kaisey pohnch gaya😆

🤣
So that kunaina won.. It's OK, kabhi kabhi galti ho jati h bhaggu se bhi😆