Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SAATHIYA, SAATHIYA.

LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I miss Saathiya so much. It's as if every single day I'm waiting for some amazing, fortunate news that Season 2 with the same cast is coming along.   That would be the best news of all time. Star Plus has gone down so much ever since SNS went off air. I hope they've learned their lesson! They took the rubbish decision to end one of the longest-running and one of the best shows on the channel for some stupid argument. Was it really worth ending a seven year, successful show over something as small and dumb as an argument or low TRP for a short while? I just find it so incredibly unfortunate that people would even think that way. May Bhagwan help us to get our lovely show back and may we get a second season with the same exact cast! Because I definitely won't watch it with a completely different cast... the cast is definitely a huge part of what made this show successful in the first place. 
And SP, I hope they can see and understand that we haven't forgotten about Saathiya yet! It's been almost a year since they've taken the stupid decision of putting it off air, but still people are praying for a second season to come along! It would be a shame if they wouldn't do some justice to this long-running show by giving it a second season with the same actors. Kyaa kaahon? May Bhagwan be with us, SNS fandom! ðŸ¥º

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good to see you here again. Some of us have been visiting the forum regularly , keeping it active. Yeah, a lot of us want to see Saathiya back with the same cast. Compared to some of the rubbish airing on TV now, saathiya did have some interesting tracks but most importantly had some superb jodis. Want to see them back again. Especially Dheera
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pollyanna

Good to see you here again. Some of us have been visiting the forum regularly , keeping it active. Yeah, a lot of us want to see Saathiya back with the same cast. Compared to some of the rubbish airing on TV now, saathiya did have some interesting tracks but most importantly had some superb jodis. Want to see them back again. Especially Dheera

Yes, I am back! I also will work hard in keeping this forum as active as possible!🤗 Letting such a long-running show's forum close down would be awful. We will keep this forum alive all the way until Season 2 will come. SP has made a terrible choice by ending Saathiya, I hope they'll fix it soon, because by now I am more than sure that they have realized their mistake, since their channel's TRPs have gone down so much since the end of SNS. You are right, I miss the jodis as well! They had some amazing chemistry, the special actors are a part of what made SNS so successful in the first place, so a second season without the same actors would be useless.
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSaathiya28

Yes, I am back! I also will work hard in keeping this forum as active as possible!🤗 Letting such a long-running show's forum close down would be awful. We will keep this forum alive all the way until Season 2 will come. SP has made a terrible choice by ending Saathiya, I hope they'll fix it soon, because by now I am more than sure that they have realized their mistake, since their channel's TRPs have gone down so much since the end of SNS. You are right, I miss the jodis as well! They had some amazing chemistry, the special actors are a part of what made SNS so successful in the first place, so a second season without the same actors would be useless.

Are you watching the repeats in Star Utsav?