Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Did Akshay married Twinkle for her dad Rajesh Khanna's fame?

Posted: 5 years ago
I heard from many people that Akshay married Twinkle because she is the daughter of first superstar Rajesh Khanna. He dated many BW actresses before marrying Twinkle. He even got engaged to Ravenna and Shilpa before he married Twinkle, both were prettier than Twinkle, heard that he dumped Shilpa for Twinkle. He is not loyal to Twinkle either even after marrying her because he also cheated on her with PC, Nimrat and some younger actresses. She still stayed with him despite he cheated on her a lot but if she was not Rajesh Khanna's daughter, would Akshay still married her? Because she couldn't make big in BW and looks average compare to his ex girlfriends although I find her better looking than some of the current actresses.Edited by mira30 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought he was with Raveena Tandon  before marrying?

All I know is that he was afraid that if he marries he loses his female fanbase.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
No he married her because she willingly didn't want to be an actress after marriage. That was his main reason other than being in love and other illogical things πŸ˜†
I love these two. They are my favorite Earth sign couple so don't accuse me of hating on them, 
Edited by Chameli_billi - 5 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: MoonOrchid

I thought he was with Raveena Tandon  before marrying?

All I know is that he was afraid that if he marries he loses his female fanbase.

Nah it was Shilpa. He married Raveena but on the condition that she would quit acting πŸ˜† When she started acting again after sitting at home for a while (I don't blame her, go Raveena), he moved onto Pooja Batra I think. Shilpa was next and then Twinkle. πŸ˜†
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Nah it was Shilpa. He married Raveena but on the condition that she would quit acting πŸ˜† When she started acting again after sitting at home for a while (I don't blame her, go Raveena), he moved onto Pooja Batra I think. Shilpa was next and then Twinkle. πŸ˜†

Oh, wow, thanks for the info... a lot of women... THey look good together but I like Raveena more...that yellow sari dance...
 And maybe Ak was influenced by love like you've said..Twinkle still is beautiful... but I am sure he was also happy to be related to THE Rajesh Khanna.

pallavi25 thumbnail

That fact certainly influenced his decision to marry her, as she was superstar Rajesh Khanna's daughter...this way he also became an industry insider. 
When did he marry Raveena? They were in a live-in relationship but I didnt know they married πŸ˜•
then he would have to divorce her to marry Twinkle
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

That fact certainly influenced his decision to marry her, as she was superstar Rajesh Khanna's daughter...this way he also became an industry insider.
When did he marry Raveena? They were in a live-in relationship but I didnt know they marriedπŸ˜•

I heard that Akshay and Raveena married in a temple but not on the papers, so I don't know if that requires a divorce but on some interview, Raveena said that he use to take so many girls on the temple like that when he dating her and he got engaged to many other girls while he was engaged with her.Edited by mira30 - 5 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yes that was a factor. Made sure later that Rajesh Khanna's gf didnt get anything from his properties. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

When did he marry Raveena? They were in a live-in relationship but I didnt know they married πŸ˜•

If I remember right Raveena herself said they were married. 
He married her bcoz he had no other option left. He had dated n cheated on every other Single Top actress already! Not even spared Rekha (if rumors were true) πŸ˜† Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago