New promo:light of hope or an attempt to fool us

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
According to the new promo preeta finds sherlyn's necklace with prithvi and doubts him ,karan tells her that he feels some connection between prithvi and sherlyn and preeta decides to not fear this time but bring prithvi's truth out. What do you think will she really find out the truth or again become dumb and believe prithvi's sugary stories? Will this lead to punnu's exposure or will disappoint us again?Is this promo a light of hope for us or another attempt to fool us with false hope leaving us annoyed?What do you all think?
I will be very happy if punnu will get exposed . I will start watching the show again including many more fans who left it due to punnu . It will surely make the fans happy . I hope this happens . Hoping for the best.
I am sure kuch nahi hoga...πŸ˜†
Jo hoga shaadi vaale din hoga...πŸ˜†
They are misleading us...
But still hope for the best... πŸ˜’
Ummeed par duniya Kayam hai...πŸ˜†
Fingers crossed...
Dekhte hai Preeta ki tubelight dimaag jalti hai ya nahiπŸ˜†
Kuch nahi hoga i just saw sanjays ig story...preeta wore the same necklace i m sure punnu will again escp this time
It's all a gimmick just to trap the viewers. Somewhere, the channel and whole team know they have stretched this punnu track too much, and viewers are slowly getting fed up, so to reel the audience back in they have done this promo just to fool us. Don't party guys. Punnu is going nowhere until, as somebody already said, the matter doesn't reach the mandap. Ekta and her writers will never break pattern when it comes to trp, and would never expose the villain before the marriage day. πŸ˜† Ullu na banno sab. πŸ₯±
After hearing all of you my conclusion is that this is an attempt to fool us but we won't be fooled . We wil not have too much hopes from the writers but if they really expose punnu(which I don't think they will)we will be very glad.Umeed ... 
its only an eyewash nothing will happen punnu is there to stay n  torture us .its merry go round
every week same thing .untill TRPs fall nothing will happen .Like always this time too Punnu n his babes will get away from his wrong doings n in the end preeta will blame herself for doubting 
saint punnu. I think this is the story of Kundali Bhagya