Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

~~~Return of Drashti Dhak Dhak Dhami AT 1~~~

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Attention Attention !

Attention the citizens of DDland

It is the time... It is the time when we have to cancel all our appointments of, decline all our invitations for and complete all our works before Monday to Friday 10:00 pm India and take the command of the remote...

Because

The most beautiful... The most charming...The diva... The QUEEN OF TELLYWOOD is back to the tv screen to mesmerize us with her screen presence and performance

Drashti Dhak Dhak Dhami has returned to tv

Celebration time

But before we get lost in her enchanting performance, let's take a tour to her journey until now...

Seeing the heavenly beauty this lady possesses it may seem that she is a real angel accidentally dropped from the heaven! But the reality is a bit different- on 10th January, 1985, the very lucky Dhami family of Mumbai was blessed with the little angel with big brown expressive eyes! The whole family must have been impressed by the changes of expressions of these eyes, that they named her DRASHTI, which means VISION in GUJRATI, her mother language.

Being the only girl child she became the LADLI of the entire family and grew up into this beautiful lady of 5'5 with curly hair and an enchanting smile.

Edited by Janakivallav - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

THE JOURNEY BEGINS...

Just at the beginning of her adulthood, she started her journey music album titled "Saiyan Dil Mein Aanaa Re. Little did she know back then that one day she will take a huge place in our Dil. And with her effortless skill of dancing, acting and screen presence, soon she got chance to do more music videos and advertisements. In the meantime she also completed her masters in Sociology from Mithibai College Mumbai.Then came her break on TV.

Drashti Dhami first came in this industry as Dr.Muskaan Chaddha in the Star One show Dil Mil Gaye, the chirpy fearless doctor!! And then there was no looking back, the sweetness of Geet in Geet Huyi Sabse Parayi, the sultriness of Madhubala in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, the charm of Rnai Gayatri Devi in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani or the selflessness of Naina in Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil- this lady hooked us to the tv screen! The way she looks, the way she talks, the way she walks, the way she smiles, the way she moves and the way she creates so awesome chemistry with all her costars! Exactly like Madhuri Dixit said during her JDJ6 performances, our hearts say MAAR DAALAA!

In 2016 our Diva became of part of the short film THE CHANGE, based on the most impacting event of 2016, DEMONETIZATION...

Not just this, our Diva was also the first tv persona to take part in the charity show like Mission Sapney, where she sold Nimboo Mirchi on the streets of Mumbai to collect money for a needy Nimboo Mirchi seller!

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

AND SHE ENCHANTED ALL...

It is not only us whom she impressed with her acting and chemistry creating quality and we are not the only ones who found her dancing skills fabulous.

In 2011 she won The Best Jodi award with costar Gurmeet Choudhary in Zee Gold Awards for Geet Huyi Sabse Parayi

In 2012 she won Best Lokpriya Naya Sadasya Female for Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon in Colors Golden Petal Awards

In 2013 she again won Best Jodi Award, but this time with Vvian Dsena for  Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon in Indian Television Awards

In 2014 she won critics' award in both Star Guild and Zee Gold awards for her performance in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

In 2015 she won Best Beti Award in Zee Rishtey Awards

During 2013 when she was doing Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, She took part in Jhalak Dikhlajaa 6 and made us go gaga over her dancing skills! Not only fans and tv viewers, she impressed the judges and everyone around with her talent and hardwork! She was compared with Forever sexy divas like Jinat Aman, Kareena Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit!Every guest in Jhalak including dancers like Shahid Kapoor, Hrittick Roshan and Ganesh Acharya praised her dancing skills!Her flawless dance got her 10/10 many times and she went on to win the show by her dancing skills!

Salman Khan said that he watches her show and thinks she is awesome, KJO said that he watches her show every evening with his mother! Where Madhuri Dixit was impressed with the chemistry she creates with her costars, SRK couldn't stop himself but praised her expressive eyes!Nitu Kapoor wanted to see her in films and her son Ranbir Kapoor compared her with the Beautiful Bollywood Diva Madhubala!                                                            

She was also the first tellytown actress to reach 100k followers on Twitter and also became a very common trending topic on social media, be it on her birthday, wedding day or the beginning of her new shows, social media seems to love her!                                                      And she also became the first tv actress to become the Brand Ambassador for certain cosmetic brand!

This is not it; she also charmed the world with her Ethereal Beauty that she is being enlisted in a no. of Beauty lists since 2012

2012- Eastern Eye Sexiest Asian Women- position 12th

2013 - Eastern Eye Sexiest Asian Women- position 3rd( first tv actress to crack top 3)

2014- Eastern Eye Sexiest Asian Women-position 2nd ( first tv actress to crack top 2), FHM most desirable woman-position 10th, Times most desirable women- position 38th

2015- Eastern Eye Sexiest Asian Women- position 3rd( hat trick in top 3)

2016 - Eastern Eye Sexiest Asian Women- position 4th

2017-- Eastern Eye Sexiest Asian Women-position 6th 

And still going strong!

After taking this short break after her previous show now this diva is back on screen with a new show and we wish her

ALL THE BEST

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Saiyan Dil Mein Aana Re

~~~~~

Shael - Nachle Soniye Tu

~~~~~

Teri Meri Dori - Sonali Vajpayee | Tera Mera Pyar

~~~~~
Humko Aaj Kal Hai Intezaar

~~~~~

~~~~~
V.I.P bags

~~~~~
Chevrolet spark car

~~~~~
Ponds

~~~~~
Amul masti

~~~~~

Lion Honey 

~~~~~

Vasan Eye care 

~~~~~

Alapatt  jwellery

~~~~

Davanam Jwellery

~~~~~

Davanam  jwellery

~~~~~
Sree kumaran thangamaligai

~~~~~

Pulmoottil Silk

~~~~~

RKS Grand

~~~~~

Chandana Grand

~~~~~

Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil

~~~~~~

Chennai Silk Jwelleey 

~~~~~

Godrej No.1

~~~~~

La Beauty Soap

~~~~~~

Swatch surveksha

~~~~~~

Colgate Ad

~~~~~
Short film 
The change

~~~~~
all link credit goes to the respective uploader 
~~~~~

-Lehar- thumbnail

Nandini's Jazbaat

"Honest feelings and bad times make the most painful combination".. In my case the time is even worse, because the feelings came after we got married... but not to each other... Hi I am Nandini! You know, it's really hard to get over a bad relationship. They squeeze out all positive feelings you got inside you. And you start feeling that you will never be able to feel anything, ever again! But when Kunal came to my life, everything changed. It took time to understand the feelings I started having for him, but when I finally realized, the situation became even harder! I wanted to stop right there because, it can't be... I can't do that! I don't even have the right to take his name this way, because ... Kunal is married...to my best friend, Mouli! It is hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, if your heart still does! You can't stop the feelings you have for someone, you can't lie to yourself either, and your heart knows the truth all too well! But Mouli is my best friend! And I can never hurt her! But these feelings... They say that feelings are much like waves, you cannot stop them from coming, but... you can always choose which one to surf! But for how long? for how long will I be able to avoid the strongest waves, that are coming towards me with full force!! I am trying to hide my feelings, but eyes speak!! Are my feelings visible through my actions?! No it's wrong! It's not my world, it's Mouli's world! Relationships can't change, I wount let it change! Or... has it started already?! The Silsila, Badalte Rishton Ka...

Let Destiny Define Love 

Edited by -Lehar- - 5 years ago
-Lehar- thumbnail

We Admins are Very Thankful to  few of our lovely friends who helped us in preparing Drashti Dhami Appreciation Thread . They have helped us in every way possible be it with Beutiful Edits,awesome Gifs& Headers, Amazing Writeup  and Finding Links.

Headers       -lakshmi-

writeup           moumita.madhuk
                     Edits  -lakshmi- ,Janakivallav,Saina  

Gifs   -lakshmi- ,Janakivallav, priya11111

Co-ordinating Team

Snow_Angel

-lakshmi-

Janakivallav

moumita.madhuk

-Lehar-

-Lehar- thumbnail

Alohomora_

Arpimugfan

bobby13rocks

Confused_Soul

DilBoleRikara

Drashtilove

_Gemini_

gorgeousqueen

Janakivallav

HeartBeat321

jyothika_amin

Keepdreaming

kuhu18

-lakshmi-

-Lehar-

Lily1
                                           LovelyUmang5

Mahi78
                                                  moumita.madhuk

muno

mysweerheart12

nidhirastogi000

_Nightmare_

pearl100

priya11111

RM14

Rishikara

sangeeta33

SANJANA9167

SnehaDoll

Snow_Angel

TWenty1st

--Uday--

If U Would Like To Be Added To The Members List Please Press The Like Button On This Post Or U  Can Pm Any Admin.

-Lehar- thumbnail

* Do Not Post  If Not The Member Of This AT*

* Do Not Quote More Than Three Times*

*Do Not Bash/Mock Any Other Celebrity/Member

*Name Calling Against Actors /Members /Characters     Are Stirictly Not Allowed

*Admin Can Remove Any Member Name WithOut Any Warning If That Member Creates Any Kind Of trouble In The AT

# Have A Healthy Discussion And Do Enjoy #

~~~~~~~~
                                                 Admins
                                              ~~~~~~~~
                                            Janakivallav

-Lehar-

~~~~~~~~~~
                                                 Co-Admin
                                               ~~~~~~~~~~
                                         moumita_madhuk

DD AT Index

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good to  see  dd on new show...
All the best for her 

I didn't liked.here last two show concepts even before on air coz indian TV don't know how to handle sensitive shows

N this is also same so hope at least this time I am wrong and the show will b handled with care and bring success to her

all the best for DD...

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
❤️ Congratulations to all ddians ...finally DD back with a bang...Namdini's charecter gonna be different and interesting..looking forward to meet my all old friends here and have fun🥳❤️Edited by Snow_Angel - 5 years ago