Is Donal Bisht dating her director Prateek Shah?

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
While there are many instances of co-actors falling in love during the course of their shows, rarely do we hear of an affair between an actress and her director. However, we hear that it has happened on the set of 'Ek Deewaana Tha'.
Donal Bisht, who plays the protagonist on the show, is rumoured to be in a relationship with her director Prateek Shah, and the crew members swear by their chemistry. Seems, the two even took off to Goa recently, to spend quality time with each other.

Informs a unit hand, "Everyone on the set is aware of Donal and Prateek's relationship. They have been dating since five months and their families, too, know about it. The show's producer, Prateek Sharma, played Cupid between them. They hang out together post the shoot and whenever they get a day off. While their equation is evident to everyone, they are mum about it.

When contacted, Donal denied any truth to the buzz and said, I am not in a relationship. Why will I hide it if I am dating someone? I would rather announce it. I went to Goa with four friends, not just prateek. Also, what's the problem if I go out with him or any other friend? Can't I do that?
Prateek echoed the sentiment, "We were a group of four-five friends, who went to Goa. I have always been open about my relationships, but there is nothing between Donal and me. Whenever there is anything, I will talk about it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dewani746 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CurvyGirl

It's true?

🤣🤣🤣

Who cares? This sounds like someone jilted from the cast spreading rumors. If the rest of the cast can date then why can't Donal and Prateek?
joysoflife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dewani746

Who cares? This sounds like someone jilted from the cast spreading rumors. If the rest of the cast can date then why can't Donal and Prateek?

the rest of the cast means ?who else re dating? 
DayanHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somebody from cast spreading rumour but why 
N she can date anybody ðŸ˜†
Dewani746 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CurvyGirl

Somebody from cast spreading rumour but why
N she can date anybody😆

It's because the person whose spreading these rumors believes in, " You always hate what you can't have" and that is his obvious reason to hate on Prateeks beautiful girl. Wow The audacity!
DayanHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's because the person whose spreading these rumors believes in, " You always hate what you can't have" and that is his obvious reason to hate on Prateeks beautiful girl. Wow The audacity!

Who is this guy ðŸ˜²