||SIX YEARS OF THE EPIC SAGA|| Madhubala ~ EIEJ Anniversary Thread - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago

Exotic

"Tum mere ghar mein ho, ajeeb aurat. The RK mansion, Mumbai, India, Asia, Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy. Hindi mein baat kar raha hoon. Kuch samajh mein aaya?"

She gave a blank look that made an already upset RK reach his tipping point. He screamed at the top of his lungs, "What language do you understand?"

"I. I. understand Hindi. No speak. English...so,so. R.r.r..russian, Marathi", she made two kissing birds with her hands to sign okay.

RK couldn't help but smile. She had somehow done the job his entourage of twenty idiots had not been able to do in years, calm him down.

"Get dressed into something colourful", he pointed at her dull hospital gown, "We'll talk downstairs. Seema help her".

She was downstairs, waiting at the dinner table, within a span on minutes. He was amused at how much strength she had gained since the day they first met. He did not know if she liked him, he did not know anything about her. Still, he somehow figured out, she no longer perceived him as a threat.

He made a bold attempt at breaking the ice, "What's your name?"

"Madhubala"

"Madhubala, ahaan. I like it".

"How did I get here? Big scary man no kill you?"

"I am clearly alive", he was ready to get back into his sarcastic tone when she gave him the grumpiest of looks. He put on a stern face, "Tumhen hindi samajh mein aati hai na, toh hum hindi mein baat karenge".

She signed okay with the kissing birds again. He was on the verge of melting from her innocence.

- Exotic by DonnaHarvey..

Another lovely story.. Do read it in your spare time.. Link given below..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/71440457

Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago

Making of this thread was obviously not an easy task & two people with zero experience handling the work was an even bigger setback..
But finally, after lots of efforts & hard work we were able to finish the work..
To know the entire story please look below..

It was the month of March when Umang & Aishu were chatting in CC.. Suddenly Aishu panicked realizing no one had done any preparation for Anniversary thread.. She shared her concern with Umang..

After discussing for some time both of them decided to open a simple anniversary thread on 28th march.. 
You guessed it right, Aishu had by mistake assumed the Anniversary to be on 28th march instead of 28th may..

After all the chaos, finally, they were relieved when they realized there was indeed time for the anniversary..
But again Aishu thought why not we make the thread this year in our style.. So she asked Umang to help..
But instead of just taking the help Aishu ended up making Umang as the team lead & herself becoming her sidekick..

They discussed things for many days & finally came up with some ideas.. Umang was the creative one among the two with more ideas in mind so she took up the charge of deciding all the activities..
She made a layout of all the events that would take place along with anniversary thread..

She also got this brilliant idea of making the competitions like a college fest with all those banners, titles, themes & logo.. So it was named as "MB Forum FanFest - Rapture", which was again her idea..    
She made up all the games thread 1 month prior to the Fest which started on 1st may..

Then both of them started working on Anniversary thread.. They would discuss & select ideas.. But many ideas were not able to be brought in practice due to very less members in Forum..

They had originally planned for 15 pages work but as time passed it kept on reducing, finally stopping at only 8 pages..
This thread was very unique.. Something that never happened in any forum before.. 1st page was as usual with all the information etc, but from the second page, there were different activities that were posted.. 

Umang had made an account in wattpad in order to get to old members, she also pmed many old forum members in hope that by some miracle they open their account & see the messages, but it was to no avail.. Only one person had responded..

At first, they started the work with whatever material was available with them i.e., edits VMs etc.. Then later on when some members started responding they slowly started working on them..
Umang was in charge of making all the posts be it the submitted works by members or the posts made on the basis of their own materials.. Aishu was in charge of PMing everyone & also collecting OS, edits from them..

But still, after asking many times there was too less response from the members & both of them were dejected.. At that time @Keepdreaming said Umang, that do whatever you are able to.. You have worked hard so display that har work of yours. Whoever has given take their work & leave the rest.. So we again started working with more enthusiasm..

As anniversary was nearing. they were not sure if their threads will be liked or not as there was a too low response for games threads.. Umang was very depressed, as 90 percent was her hard work & she had sacrificed a lot of things for making this thread including her sleep & health..

Again @RM14 motivated her & asked her not to feel bad, as she had done her part & she should be proud of it.. Not everyone can do what she was doing.. It takes a lot of efforts & dedication to do something like this..

Meanwhile Aishu was having some personal issues so could not contribute at the start, but later on, she helped with some things here & there that Umang could not do due to overloading of work..
At the end of it, the thread was finally ready & it came out really well.. They did not have an idea if others will like it or not but they were satisfied with themselves..

Now let's see what these two have to say about the entire thing..

Umang

It was really difficult for me to make this thread.. I remember we had made a group of 5 members but other 3 were not able to help us out due to their some personal issues.. It was only me & Aishu di.. She was the one who had put this thought of grand celebration in my head, but as she is very bad at planning according to her she asked me to do all the planning..

So I had agreed after a lot of persuasion from her side.. Then started doing the work.. She had said she is not good with words so I took all the introduction & writing stuff to myself along with the planning.. I had meanwhile asked her to ask members to contribute in our threads.. She would collect OS & edits from people who were willing to give & would also help me making few edits that I could not make along with few other works.. I had learned to make edits solely for this purpose & had no idea how to make one before this whole anniversary thing happened.. 

Meanwhile, I got my results of a scholarship exam which I could not clear by just 4 marks.. I had got another chance & had to write one more exam on June 10th.. So I decided to quit the Anni idea as nothing was made public at that point of time.. But again few people asked me not to quit & I relented.. Due to this, I could not give proper attention to my studies.. From May 1st I had an NCC camp.. I would be in the ground from morning 4 to evening 5.. After that would go for dinner & come to my tent at 7.. From 7 till midnight 1 or 2 I would do anni work & then again had to be on the ground at 4.. So I hardly had 1 to 1& half hours sleep everyday..
Being diabetic, this lifestyle did not suit me & I was hospitalized twice due to high bp & low sugar level..

Still, I did not quit & did the work.. Aishu di helped in whatever she could.. She too had some difficulties & not being able to plan or think anything was her setback but she did whatever work I gave her to do.. But I felt really bad coz of such low response & people not coming forward to help us..

I have my exam on 10th June yet I am not at all prepared for it.. I feel bad also that I invested so much in this work but did not get the proper support.. Yet there is a satisfaction that I did so much by myself.. I got to know of my capabilities.. Also, I did not make this thread for anyone, I made it for Rishbala & my love for them & I am proud of myself that I could make a thread like this..

Plus, I am also happy that few of the members did show interest & participated in the games & I am sure those members will make sure that our anniversary thread turns out to be a huge success..
Now that I have posted the thread, I will completely go offline for next few days & study as much as I could for my upcoming exam...

Aiswarya

This was my first experience in making an Anniversary thread like this.. At first, I thought it would be easy as I had seen people making Anni threads every year but I was totally wrong.. It was the toughest job.. 

Umang was the mastermind & was just working as her right hand then also it was tough I wonder how tough it would have been for Umang.. The major problem which happened between was I had to shift with my family to a far city as my father got transferred.. 

We only had few necessary items with us & was struggling for settling in a place as it was a sudden transfer we were clueless about stay & all so was unable to come online that too when our thread was only halfway through.. 

I lost the hope of completing the thread but Umang gave me courage it's better to say she almost scolded me lolz.. I couldn't let her burden all the things so I was determined, whatever happens, I have to do this.. But now I'm proud that now I could complete the thread with my Lil sis Umang.. 

I feel beyond joyous for being a part in making "MEIEJ 6th Anniversary Celebration" thread.. I'm so happy that I could do this much for my beloved Rishbala..

So this was the short story about making of Anniversary thread & POV of both the Volunteers..
Hope you liked reading them..

Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago

Shukriya Nawaazish to all the members..

Thank you everyone who came to the celebration party..
We hope you all enjoyed the entire party.. Do hit like on all the posts & give us your valuable comments & feedbacks..
We would like to know if you people found this anniversary thread interesting or not, as we had done something quite different from every year..
Your response will only make the anniversary thread a hit, so do comment 'dil khol ke'
Hope you guys help the thread cross 150 pages..
Thanks to those members also who participated in all the games threads & contributed stories, edits, gossips & interviews for the thread..
You guys really helped us a lot by giving your time & work to the thread..

Special thanks to @RM14 a.k.a Deepti & @keepdreaming a.k.a Sabina for guiding & helping us whenever we were stuck & responding our messages even at midnight..
Also a thanks to my friend who is not from this forum yet helped me with edits & also gave me tutorials on making edits..
She doesn't want her name to be announced but I would like to thank her for her help..

It's time for our chief guests to leave..
They have a message for you before leaving though..

They are leaving now but promise to come back again next year..

Finally the programs end here..
What are you all waiting for guys?? Start commenting..

Note : As it is a celebration thread, we want the environment to be happy & pleasant, so please no harsh comments or snide remarks on any story or edits or any other thing.. You can always tell what part of thread management or which activity you liked or disliked but again in a polite & civil manner.. No bashing allowed..

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 5 years ago

"Hi there, you've reached RK's voicemail either because I don't like you or I don't want to talk to you. Either ways, leave a message but don't expect me to reply back. But try your luck.😎

Edited by LovelyUmang5 - 5 years ago

Happy 6th  Anniversary -MB-EIEJ !! Clap    Clap   Clap    Clap
celebrating 6 glorious years..Party
Madhubala -Ek Ishq Ek Junoon..the show which came and ruled ..😎
Rk and Madhubala became households names soon..Star   Star
the interesting story with backdrop of Bollywood was loved by almost people of every age .. ❤️
Drashti and Vivian gave breath to char. of Rk and Madhu ..Clap 
Rishbala ..oh I can write on them on and on  Embarrassed
they had electrifying chemistry ..they set screens on fire ..
whenever these two came in one frame ..they were fire ..
their dances ..their cute fights ..deadlines ..their bets..nok -jhoks ..infact everything about them ..just amazing and unique ..Star   Star 
thanks to whole cast and crew of MB-EIEJ ..and DVD for giving us Madhubala .. Star  Big smile
so proud of being a MB fan ..Approve
Mesmerizing Madhubala ..and Dashing superstar Rk and their story was so unique..👍🏼
we were ..still and will love MB..Rishbala forever ..they will be forever in our hearts. ❤️

Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago

@Lovely and @Aishu .. super amazing thread guys..Clap  Star  Clap  Star  Clap  Star  Clap  Star
words are less to describe  ..how w'ful it is !! ❤️
Keep shinning ❤️
lovedd itt ..yet a few things left  to catch up ..but saw everything and loved the concepts ..the new ideas you come up with ..its so colorful and b'ful..from edits to info ..from stories to diary ..from jokes to pics ..from games to their awards ..just suerfab ..⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 
and yes congratulations to all the winners ..great work ..super talent..👏 👏 

thanks a ton for this thread ..Embarrassed
truly ..you both have done great work ..and its applaudable .. you deserve all praises and appreciation ..🤗 Clap 
and also   thanks a lot to all those contributed  in any way..🤗 Clap

I could not help much in thread ..but that's so sweet of you to say so much about me ..Embarrassed

P.S-Thanks a lot for the awards and Its such an overwhelming feeling when I saw my name in awards winners ..also I got special award too..I am so touched..❤️ I just don't know what to say ..but really thanks so much you and all from the bottom of my heart.Embarrassed
I got so much love from this forum ..my second home ..❤️

Happy Anniversary once again !! Big smile

Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago
I am just in AWE of this thread... So Beautiful . So Creative👏
Lot of effort has been put in. Hats off to all the makers of this beautiful nd amazing thread👏

Madhubala EIEJ has always been my favorite show nd it will always remain in my favorite's list..👍🏼 I started watching it because of Vivian Dsena . 😳I am die heart fan of him since PKYEK nd Madhubala was just one level up.. The way Vivian portrayed RK.. It made me hook to watch it nd luv the show.. RK was extraordinary character nd Vivian portrayed RK with grace.. No one could play RK better than Vivian did.. Infact all the characters.. Be it KRK. RAJU. RAJA👏👍🏼

ND RISHBALA was just magical . Vivian nd Drashti had sizzling chemistry which no one can ever match❤️

Happy 6th anniversary to MEIEJ 

Edited by zonnakhan - 5 years ago
Happy 6th MB anniversary 
Can't believe it's six year ... 
Happy 6th Anniversary MEIEJ
Superb,beautiful and Creative thread,
Umang and Aishu u both did a good job,
so many new ideas and new concepts,thanks for making this beautiful thread

Happy 6th year of MB..